Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
ninaj school role play (reopen) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ya a ninaj role play
  i want to be a ninja
  not really but am bored
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Aya picked up her scarf and returned it to her, pulling the headband off of his blood red eyes. "Aya..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:06 pm
She grabed the scarf from him and smiled "Thanks..Nice to meet you Aya" she said and let the breeze go through her hair.  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Aya nodded. "Welcome..." He said, sitting down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 pm
" What did you come here for?" she asked adding "I came here because My father wants me to get rid of my "Pirate blood" and learn more about ninjas."  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:12 pm
Aya shrugged. "Forced..." He said, looking up at the sky. He couldn't believe that he had said that. Especially after what had happened...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm
" Have you ever heard of the Parinla tale?" Niku asked curiously about a legend thousands of years old.  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Aya shook his head. "No..." He gave her a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Niku closed her eyes and told the tale:

"Once on the fighting ocean Nalgara, The war between the Pirates and Ninjas never cease but one day a Ninja named Yuki asora, Fell in love with a pirate and they had a daughter who they named Kira. Kira however caused the death of her two parents who fought to the death on what she would be Pirate or Ninja. She chose both trained to be pirate and ninja, and to this day they say that her ancestors had the blood of Pirate but the stregth and wit of a Ninja..."  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:28 pm
Aya listened to the legend with what was close to interest. "You...?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:33 pm
Niku never thoguht of that but simply answered "Probably not but I never thought of it."

(I must go I'll be on tommorrow! sad )  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:36 pm
((Alright, I'll try my hardest.))

Aya nodded. "Interesting."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:40 am
Kiyana looked out the window. Gosh, teaching these student is so BORING. I should be out fighting or something. This new generation is important though. A new leauge of fighters.  

jinxercat2006

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 am
Yoruchi walked around though keeping her guard she then decided to ask one of the teachers for a little help scince she's a bit new to teaching. She saw Kiyana and then smiled sayiing "Hello there!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:12 am
Kiyana turned. "Hey, I haven't seen you here before, you new?"  

jinxercat2006

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:19 am
"Yeah, Name's Yoruchi" Yoruchi replied.

(writers block! NOOOOOOO!)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash