Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:49 pm
He put duck tape over her mouth so she couldn't scream an went through her pockets. "I know its here somethwere." The man said.
Rina struggled to get free. Hes after the flute! She thought Who is he anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:56 pm
"i don't know but here's her flute" he said "Rina, Rina, Rina, Rina," He yelled he walked over to were she last was and kneeled down. "Theres footprints and and a draged set of prints. She was draged off" he said taking out one of his guns and cox it. "Lets go follow me? i know this is a bad time to ask" he said" but have you though about been my girlfriend" He said  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Rina struggeld so much it started to annoy the man.
"Stop it already!!" He said and knoked her out. "I'll take her to my master and she will be punished for not haveing the flute." He said to himslef  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:02 pm
((edited again))
"Yea it is its carved from the same wood."Savannah said looking at it. "This is all my fault! I should have known these woods are dangerous." Savannah said brushing her hair back as it fell into her eyes. "Oh my gosh someone kidnapped her!! Rina rina! were coming!" Savannah said holding onto Treick and taking his hand between hers as she followed him through the forest. 'Im scared' She thought to herself looking around as it continued to get darker. She turned to Treick, "Yea bad timing but I have thought about it." Savannah said stepping over an overgrown tree root.  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:12 pm
The man got back to his base or whatever you want to call it and threw Rina to the ground. "She didn't have it Sir." He said
"Leave her to me." The master said in a deep voice.
He took Rina and set her in a room and locke her up. Two men were standing there with whips. "Get her to tell you were she put the flute." The master said and left.
Rina sayed she lost it and didn't know were it was so the kept whipping her altho she was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Treick held her hand and intwined there fingers again like they did in the castle "come on lets try this way"he said pointing in the way of the tracks
"well whats your answer?" he asked not trying to rush her  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Savannah smiled but it was soon turned into a frown as she started to worry for Rina. Trusting Treick she ran with him the way he told her and told him, "My answer is yes." Then looking forward she got a huge headache as she realized she could hear just glimpses of Rina's thoughts. "Oww" she said holding her head with one hand and grimacing as she pulled them to a stop. In her head she heard Rina crying out in pain as she was hurt by something and jummbled voices of her kidnapper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:32 pm
Rina spit out blood she had many scares ad that on her back from the whipping.
"Tell use were it is girl or your getting worse." The one man said.
"I told you i don't know were i left it." She said weakly with tears of pain going down her face.
They whipped her more. "Your gonna die girl if you don't tell us." The one man said.
The master then walked in. "Has she spoken?" He asked
"No sir."
"Then throw her in the dungon for now i don't want to kill her just yet." He said and walked away.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:38 pm
Treick stop and looked at Savannah "Sweeteart whats wrong" he said. He looked at her puzzled he wondered what is happening to her. "Savannah, whats wrong whats happen to you." He asked her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:44 pm
Savannah continues to hold her head in pain until it finally fades away and its only a dull ache. "Itss R..Ina she's in pain her kidnappers hurt her its all jumbled but its quiet now.... its quiet." Savannah said panicking "We have to hurry! What if were too late and they killed her?!" Savannah says almost in tears. 'This is all my fault! Hold on Rina' Savannah thinks.  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 pm
Rina sits in the doungon. How could i let them get me like this. And were is my flute. I need help. She thought in pain bleeding and crying. Rina then passed out at the loss of blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 pm
"Savannah lets get out of here "he said taking her arm and putting it around my shoulder and then taking my other arm and putting it under your legs and picking you up "Here we'll get there faster if i carry you. I want you to hold on tight ok" he said then he kissed her and started walking with the footprints.  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:02 pm
"Ok" She said burying her face on his warm shoulder and holding onto him tightly. She went over everything in her mind and she knew Rina was hurt by them she just hoped they would get there in time. "Hurry." She whispered closing her eyes tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 pm
The master walked in and kicked Rina. "You ready to talk girl?"
Rina was barly able to speak. "I.....t-told you..I don't knoow....were it...is." she said.He picked her up by her neck. "If your not going to tell the truth and were just going to have to squeez it out of you." He said with a grin. He threw her some sort of small cage that could not be broken. It got smaller each time she said said she didn't know were it was or if she didn't awnser him at all.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:13 pm
"ok" he said starting to run as he ran thought he forset something cought his eye he stoped and looked at the footprints and he noticed they turned right and headed to Raccoon City. "There it is Raccoon City."He said looking at a half standing buildings and signs swinging in the wind and a sign saying 'Raccoon City Population 585' "Man i miss this place" he said looking at the footprints leaning right to a barn in the town the only buliding standing. He set Savannah down and started walking towards the barn with his 9mm drawin and ready for firing. "stay here ok " he told her walking to the door and looking in and seeing 2 guys standing there infront of two door open up into the ground. He hide on the side of the barn....."he put his gun up and walked in"

the 2 men turned around "Leon what are you doing here" one said "guys i'mnot leon anymore i'm Terick now" he said "oh well were still going to call you Leon casue thats your name Leon Kennedy" the other said

"what are y'all doing here" Terick said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces