Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:43 pm
"dont be sorry about anything" he said as he put his hand behind Kane's head, which was still in his shoulder. "Im sure it cant be that bad" Lan said while stroking Kane's hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:50 pm
"I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable talking aboutit right now. All I can say is that I have some very good reasons to distrust people, and that I've been alone for too long." Kane hoped that he would be able to tell Lan everything later. Lan never left him to himself when he cried. Kane thought he could tell that Lan wouldn't leave him like others had done before. "Thank you. I don't think I've been fair to you, Lan, but I want to make it up. Hot water is hard to come by in this broken down old city, but I know a place with some pretty decent baths. How about we go for a dip?" Kane looked up and smiled at Lan. Maybe he would be able to learn to trust after all this time.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Lan blushed and said "I...Id like that. I think the others are asleep. We can go now" he slowly pulled out of the hug still blushing. "L....lead me to it. Is it far?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:02 pm
Kane looked at Lan uncertain. "Are you sure it would be okay to leave them?" As he looked around at the others, he noticed that Wings and Aiolos were preoccupied with each other, and that Ryzil was eating. "Oh. Alright." Kane got up and followed Lan to the surface. Then he took the lead. "So, how long have you been alone here? I've been alone for...three years I think? There abouts. I've never lived in one place which made life kindda hard, but I adapted." As they walked along, Kane thought he could hear footsteps, but when he turned, he saw nothing and decided it was just them.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:02 pm
The angel loked at the elf and smiled "I'm Lucca, you're name was Aiolos right? Thats a nice name" He said trying to make some conversation  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:56 pm
The two of them continued walking down the street. "I've been alone for about 7 years. Since my parents were killed" Lan said. He also thought he had heard something and inconspicously put his hand over the new sword on his belt. "S....so do many people go to this spot?" he asked while blushing a little. Although he blushed, he perked up his ears, aware of all around him. He made sure his cloak covered his sword. "What did you do to get food and shelter?"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:14 pm
"Wow. That's a long time. It must have been very hard." Kane was glad to have someone he could finally talk to about these types of things. "The baths? Well, only people with a little money go there because they charge. Mostly people who can't afford proper living but who have small jobs. I can get in free, though. I helped the owner once, so she always gives me a little time in there." Kane saw Lan's hand move to his belt and knew that he hadn't just been hearing things. "Hmm. Oh? Food and shelter weren't really hard to find, but I had to work hard for it. Mostly charity things, but I still had to work for it. Almost nothing comes free these days."

"Hyaaa!!!" A piercing battle cry ripped through the air as three shadows lept from a nearby building and descended upon Kane and Lan.

Kane whipped around and shot at the forms, but only hit one. It was sent crashing against a wall before it fell to the ground with a plop. The other two landed and made beelines for the two boys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:40 pm
He drew his sword with a singing sound. As he did so, he let forth an earpiercing scream at one. "Kane draw that sword and get behind me!" He held the sword in front of him, while using his other hand to protect Kane  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:49 pm
"I'll fight, don't worry! We'll cover each others' backs!" Kane drew the sword Lan had given him and sent off another blast. He missed, but managed to break a brick off of the building. As one of the figures lunged for him he let out another blast that sent it reeling. Kane dashed forward and struck with his sword, but the shadow dodged. In the close combat, Kane saw they were covered in yellow fur and striped with brown, but the strangest feature was their pupiless eyes.

"Kyaa!!!" The tiger rolled over and flipped backwards to his feet. With a roar, he slashed at Kane's face.

"Ah!" Kane brought his sword up in time and tried to retaliate, but missed. "Damn it. Their fast." Kane let out another mental blast, but the monster guarded it. Kane lept at it with his sword raised and managed to leave a large gash in it's arm.

As Kane tangled with the tiger, the larger one charged at Lan with its claws raised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:55 pm
As the creature charged, Lan leapt at it. He swung his sword at the tiger, cutting its flesh. A gash of blood ran down it's chest. Smiling a little, he started his thrust into the tiger, but was to exagerated. As he stabbed it, the creature slashed at his chest. It tore at his flesh. Fortunately, his sword went into the tigers chest. But then he fell to his knees, blood falling to the ground.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:07 pm
"Gah!" With a powerful blow to its head, Kane sent the tiger to its knees. he then delivered a deathblow into its back. Pulling the balde back out, he turned and ran to Lan. "Lan! You got hit!" Kane kneeled down next to him. "How deep is it? Should we go back and see Lucca?" Kane was so worried about Lan's wound that he did not even realize that the tiger had been able to tear his skirt a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:13 pm
Lan's ears flattened against his head as his face turned white. He looks up at Kane "I.....Im F....fine. A....are you ok?" He whispers. He puts a hand up on Kane's face. "T....tell me your not h...hurt"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:21 pm
Kane picked Lan up and ran with him. "Huff, I'm fine. I'm going, huff, to get you help," he managed to say through breaths. Even though Kane was strong and in good shape, it was tough wor trying to carry Lan and run. But nothing would stop Kane. He would not let Lan die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:27 pm
"D....dont worry. I....m happy. I........got......to......spend.....some last..time...w....with....you.." He slowly whispered before closing his eyes and passing out. His hair flew out behind Kane's arms. He didnt have much time  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
"No!" Kane screamed when Lan's eyes closed. He ran faster, as fast as he could. He couldn't think of anything but Kasa. 'She'll know what to do. She can help him.' Kane ran with the greatest speed through streets and alleyways until he reached the bath house. "Granny!" He shouted as he approached. "Granny Kasa!"

"What!?" An older women somewhere in her sixties appeared in the doorway of the small warehouse. "Kane? What trouble have you gotten yourself into?"

When he reached the door, Kane was gasping for breath. "Help," he gasped. "You need to save him." Kane showed her Lan, whose wounds were clearly visible. "Please."

The women looked the wounded boy over and then montioned for Kane to bring him inside. As he scuddled past, she walked over to a spout and turned on the water. "Just set him on one of the towels, it's all I've got around here." After she washed her hands, she grabbed a few cloths and a wet towel and went over to the boys. Without even asking what had happened, she cleaned and bandaged the wound. Then, she took a small glass of water and stuck one hand in. She then placed her hand on the injured boy's chest and used small amounts of her energy to close the wounds most of the way. "I'm not quite sure if that will work, but it should do."

Kane was kneeling at Lan's side, sobbing into his hands. Shaking his head, he thought to himself, 'This can't be it. No...' He could feel his spirit sinking as th thought of losing Lan passed through his mind.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games