Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Submersion in Perversion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 pm
No, I don't cut my wrists. Too much risk of nicking a vein. Especially when you use serrated blades.

I cut everywhere else. Lord, how I loathe the body that I live in. Well, I say cut but I'm not allowed near sharp objects anymore, and dull blades just piss me off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:38 pm
Well i would like to say i have never done it
but i have
and am not prode of it thou
and i no what it feels like and i no it dose sometimes help
but like most things its a bad thing to do and i really really dont want
to see people get as bad as wat i got
i nearlly died of blood lost i used to fanit and i got scars all up my back arms legs just about everywhere
an good old friend of mine told me it was scareing her and
told me that if i really care about her or anyone i love i would stop for them i gave in a few times but in the end isore the great and good things in life like love i found my gf and i love her and she nos about my past and i still get thous times when i feel like i have to but she helps me stop myself now i havent for like 5 months and going stongly thou it  

Theemohoe

sweet-neko-chan123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:54 pm
yeah......
my friend makes fun of me for it though..... emo
she thinks I am "to young to do that"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:27 pm
i do  

itzalwaysraining

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:22 pm
ot wrists, many hide it. I SI yes, my ankles have so many scars it's not funny, I hit myself, put bruises where they can't be seen ect.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:24 am
I can say I've experimented with my pain but only once or twice through cutting. I couldn't have a stable "fix" for my problems but they didn't last long so I never needed to.  

AdrianaKitten

Lunarmatique

Distinct Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:18 pm
xLucix
No, I don't cut my wrists. Too much risk of nicking a vein. Especially when you use serrated blades.

I cut everywhere else. Lord, how I loathe the body that I live in. Well, I say cut but I'm not allowed near sharp objects anymore, and dull blades just piss me off.

I read somewhere that there is like a 1% chance of hitting a vein if you slit wrists. NO! I'M NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO DO IT! I'm more like telling you it is a waste of time going for your wrists. AND I AM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU IN ANY WAY! I'm sorry if I sounded like that in any way. sad

I've cut a lot of places. My whole left arm and left thigh are...yeah. I've gone for my wrists too, but then I found out about the 1% chance. My parents have seen my scars, and everytime they just say to not do it again...support much?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:00 pm
I'VE DONE ALOT WORSE TO MYSELF THEN CUTTING MY WRISTS.

Brandi Extreme

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:38 pm
....Way extreme.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:35 pm
Do I cut my wrists?

I must say, that question makes me shudder.
Because in the past, I did cut myself. Quite a bit. Not for attention, or not to be cool. But because I was depressed, and I thought my life was going downhill.

But then I stopped. My best friend got me to stop. There was finally someone to talk to about my issues. Whenever I showed him my wrists, he didn't scream out "EMO!" He understood the pain I was in.

But no, I do not cut my wrists. Not anymore. And I hope I never do again. It just lead me to more depression in the end. Eventually leading me to attempting suicide.(Which I don't want to talk about.)  

Kiador_wolf

Staff Management of 08

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:51 pm
I used to cut...but I don't anymore. I was in so much pain that I had to get it out somehow...so I'd cut myself...
But I don't anymore, which is all that matters now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm
I haven't in awhile i am trying to stop but its so ******** hard not to>.<  

BlueSarah379

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:50 pm
Okay I'll admit it I didn't cut myself for a long time...
My Ex-boyfriend abused me so I started with burning myself..no use then I did it but not my wrist...
I started at my back...then at me abs ,my legs ,ankles and eventually the base of my neck...I was hospitalized for awhile...they thought I scratched at myself at night...I was supposed to be the 'happy' girl..they didn't know the truth and they never will...Each sin,mistake,memory of regret is marked on my body.My scars will never heal.

~Amy~  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:38 am
Guys I need to tell you, I cut my-self.

While cooking, god did that knife hurt.  

Art Payment

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items