Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:46 pm
Mizz.Penguin
Name: Sunnie but my friend call me hotpocket because i love ryan and his favorite food is hotpocket
B-Day: dec 30
Grade: 8th (last year of J.H.) If only my borthday was in september i would be in high school
Fave Song: Build god then we'll talk
Hobbies: dreaming about RYRY, writing poetry, having no label and doing what i plz
LOcation: i acually live in Las Vegas and my brother went to school with Brendon Urie (he gets mad at me because i like to steal his year book and stare at brendons pictures)

Thats so cool that your brother went to school with him. 3nodding I've also met someone else on a different forum that went to school with him. Did he actually know him, or did he just know of him? Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:39 pm
Hello <3
I'm Kayla, I'm new here. {Kinda the reason i'm introducing myself. HaHa!}
You can call me Kayla, Kay, or Kaylaers. I don't really care which. Or you make up a whole different nickname for me if you want. I'm 13, as of December 21st, Though people tell me i'm pretty mature to be 13. ^^ I'm almost done with my 7th grade year of Middle school and I live in South Carolina. My hobbies include Singing{Badly}, Dancing {I perform at my school&At other schools}, Listen to music, And hang out with friends. I started listening it Panic! at the Disco in July. That's when I bought their CD. I'd have to say my favorite songs are 'Build God, Then we'll talk' and 'London beckoned songs about money written by machines'. I like to make fun of my friend Susan all the time for calling Brendon, Brendon Urnie. Also, I've been on Gaia for 2 years. It'll be 3 on July 14th. I'm a pretty friendly person, so don't be afraid to drop me a PM and/or friend Request. Oh! One more thing. I do free Avatar art, so if you want any, PM me with your request. I do it for free, but A tip would be nice ;D

[.Kaylaers.]

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:45 pm
[.Kaylaers.]
Hello <3
I'm Kayla, I'm new here. {Kinda the reason i'm introducing myself. HaHa!}
You can call me Kayla, Kay, or Kaylaers. I don't really care which. Or you make up a whole different nickname for me if you want. I'm 13, as of December 21st, Though people tell me i'm pretty mature to be 13. ^^ I'm almost done with my 7th grade year of Middle school and I live in South Carolina. My hobbies include Singing{Badly}, Dancing {I perform at my school&At other schools}, Listen to music, And hang out with friends. I started listening it Panic! at the Disco in July. That's when I bought their CD. I'd have to say my favorite songs are 'Build God, Then we'll talk' and 'London beckoned songs about money written by machines'. I like to make fun of my friend Susan all the time for calling Brendon, Brendon Urnie. Also, I've been on Gaia for 2 years. It'll be 3 on July 14th. I'm a pretty friendly person, so don't be afraid to drop me a PM and/or friend Request. Oh! One more thing. I do free Avatar art, so if you want any, PM me with your request. I do it for free, but A tip would be nice ;D

You do seem mature for your age. 3nodding Brendon Urnie. Hahahaha.
Welcome to the PANIC! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Yeah. ^^
My friend Made a Collage in her Drama class and it had a picture of Panic! on it and she says:

'Ohh! I know who they are! Thats Ryan Ross, And that's Brendon Urnie!!'

My Friends and I burst out into giggles at lunch. xD

She didn't even mention Spencer or Jon, But she doesn't really like Panic! so it's understandable.

[.Kaylaers.]

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:54 pm
[.Kaylaers.]
Yeah. ^^
My friend Made a Collage in her Drama class and it had a picture of Panic! on it and she says:

'Ohh! I know who they are! Thats Ryan Ross, And that's Brendon Urnie!!'

My Friends and I burst out into giggles at lunch. xD

She didn't even mention Spencer or Jon, But she doesn't really like Panic! so it's understandable.

Wow. xDD I would of laughed too. When I was first teaching my dad about them, he kept calling Brendon, "Brandon."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:58 pm
My dad is so closed minded. I have a poster of them on my wall and i always talk about Ryan&Spencer so everytime he wants to tick me of he either shouts 'George Ryan Ross is a f** boy!' or 'Kayla loves Spencer Smith!'. It's Weird because he actually remembers their names. xD

[.Kaylaers.]

Mizz.Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:19 pm
`PrimeRib
Mizz.Penguin
Name: Sunnie but my friend call me hotpocket because i love ryan and his favorite food is hotpocket
Grade: 8th (last year of J.H.) If only my borthday was in september i would be in high school
Hobbies: dreaming about RYRY, writing poetry, having no label and doing what i plz
LOcation: i acually live in Las Vegas and my brother went to school with Brendon Urie (he gets mad at me because i like to steal his year book and stare at brendons pictures)

Thats so cool that your brother went to school with him. 3nodding I've also met someone else on a different forum that went to school with him. Did he actually know him, or did he just know of him? Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild!
he actually knew him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:25 pm
[.Kaylaers.]
My dad is so closed minded. I have a poster of them on my wall and i always talk about Ryan&Spencer so everytime he wants to tick me of he either shouts 'George Ryan Ross is a f** boy!' or 'Kayla loves Spencer Smith!'. It's Weird because he actually remembers their names. xD

Thats actually kind of cute, in a funny way. 4laugh

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:26 pm
Mizz.Penguin
`PrimeRib
Mizz.Penguin

he actually knew him

Were they like, friends?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:10 pm
Hello doodlebops..
I'm Jessi..
I'm 13..
14 on the 23rd of April..
I'm crazy and random and love having fun!
I'm NOT your typical teenage whore..
I don't believe in labels..
Except the 'Babrie' one..
Babries are everywhere..
DON'T LET THEM TAKE OVER!
Nowadays people forget individualtiy..
Seriously..
It's like everyone's been made out of a factory to look identical..
I'm not afraid to speak my mind or be myself..
I'm loyal to my friends..
And apparently i'm great at giving adivice..
Thanks for reading..
c;
Jessi..x

.[ Sugar.Quill ].

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 pm
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
I must've missed him on the bike. XD
LOL That certainly sounds like Zack. Short and blunt.

Yes! [I doubt we were the only ones. xD] We ending up singing along to the whole CD. xDD

Click-eth
Here's a pic of me after the concert. I was surprised my makeup didn't run as badly as I thought. xD

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
I heard you guys!!!
I sang along. xDD

Zack had the "MVP" belt in the basket of his bike, if you've heard about that.

And your RyRo makeup is cute. <3

-click-
That is me in line before Zack told everyone to move in line in front of the doors [I was like, five hours early. xDD] I'm on the left in the white and black. I didnt go with those two girls, but I met them in line. <3

Aw, I would've loved to see the MVP belt! [I would die laughing if I saw Ryan wear it. XDD]

Thankie very much. mrgreen

Cool, I totally saw you in line! XD I think you were doing a little dance at one point... I don't know. xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:34 pm
.[ Sugar.Quill ].
Hello doodlebops..
I'm Jessi..
I'm 13..
Babries are everywhere..
Seriously..
Thanks for reading..
c;
Jessi..x

Hey Jessi! mrgreen Someone else I know in here! XD Haha.
[What's a "babrie"? O_o LOL]

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

.[ Sugar.Quill ].

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:45 pm
Ha..
I laugh at my own mistake..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:08 pm
.[ Sugar.Quill ].
Hello doodlebops..
I'm Jessi..
I'm 13..
Babries are everywhere..
Seriously..
Thanks for reading..
c;
Jessi..x

Your birthday is a day after mine! =D Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:10 pm
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
I must've missed him on the bike. XD
LOL That certainly sounds like Zack. Short and blunt.

Yes! [I doubt we were the only ones. xD] We ending up singing along to the whole CD. xDD

Click-eth
Here's a pic of me after the concert. I was surprised my makeup didn't run as badly as I thought. xD

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
I heard you guys!!!
I sang along. xDD

Zack had the "MVP" belt in the basket of his bike, if you've heard about that.

And your RyRo makeup is cute. <3

-click-
That is me in line before Zack told everyone to move in line in front of the doors [I was like, five hours early. xDD] I'm on the left in the white and black. I didnt go with those two girls, but I met them in line. <3

Aw, I would've loved to see the MVP belt! [I would die laughing if I saw Ryan wear it. XDD]

Thankie very much. mrgreen

Cool, I totally saw you in line! XD I think you were doing a little dance at one point... I don't know. xD

HAHA. Yeah, that was probably me. I'm a hyper little child. xDD
I can't believe you saw me! This is surreal!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff