Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)
Popular Insomniac 2007 for the Adults 18 and Older! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Oniknowsyou!
Yeah great work on the March issue there Betty.

Now I need to post more often but I delt it will work.
I need a really hot look on your Avi? ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:33 pm
I need some good suggestions regarding the questions that are asked in the Magazine Interviews. Guys let me know what questions I should be asking? Here is a sample of the Questionnaire I have now;

Interview Questions:

1. Are you single or do you have someone special?

2. How would you describe yourself on Gaia?

3. Do you remember when you first became a regular in the Club/Guild? What was it that drew you into becoming a regular/member?

4. When you think back on all the times you spent in the club with friends what one time stands out for you the most? What is your favorite memory?

5. Would you like to say something to your admirers and fans reading?

What do you think I should change with the questions? And what would be funner to ask? Or if you would like to become a Interviewer and would like to work for me you can apply here as well?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vupi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:48 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
I need some good suggestions regarding the questions that are asked in the Magazine Interviews. Guys let me know what questions I should be asking? Here is a sample of the Questionnaire I have now;

Interview Questions:

3. Do you remember when you first became a regular in the Club/Guild? What was it that drew you into becoming a regular/member?

4. When you think back on all the times you spent in the club with friends what one time stands out for you the most? What is your favorite memory?

What do you think I should change with the questions? And what would be funner to ask? Or if you would like to become a Interviewer and would like to work for me you can apply here as well?
What was your most emberrasing moment in the club/gaia?
You have any gaian secrets to reveal?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:54 pm
~ Anime Betty ~

Interview Questions:

If there was one thingon GAIA you could change, what would it be?  

Noneuclid

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:56 am
Vulpes vulpes
~ Anime Betty ~

Interview Questions:

What was your most emberrasing moment in the club/gaia?
You have any gaian secrets to reveal?
Embarassing? Hmm I'm not sure anyone would stay around in a thread where they were being completely embarassed. If someone sticks around they could hardly feel completely uncomfortable? I'm not sure many would have an answer for that one. confused Secrets hmm it would still have to be PG13 rated. Because most secrets could be Adult in nature. Unless you mean that they reveal their alternate accounts? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:59 am
Noneuclid
~ Anime Betty ~

Interview Questions:

If there was one thingon GAIA you could change, what would it be?
Hmm that could be a good question. And how wonderful that you are almost complete in your French Suit! ^__^  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:15 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!

Par que?

Why would the be Betty-San? As I am like not sure to what to wear from day in to day out. Would not happen to do with the fact I was on the orignal thread from september all that time ago?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:16 pm
Oniknowsyou!
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!

Par que?

Why would the be Betty-San? As I am like not sure to what to wear from day in to day out. Would not happen to do with the fact I was on the orignal thread from september all that time ago?
Well no, it's because I'm thinking of putting you on the cover sometime.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noneuclid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:47 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Noneuclid
~ Anime Betty ~

Interview Questions:

If there was one thing on GAIA you could change, what would it be?
Hmm that could be a good question. And how wonderful that you are almost complete in your French Suit! ^__^
You like? Also, as another question, how about "What has been your favorite item or set of items on GAIA?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:12 pm
heart  

Guardian of Fire 666

Vupi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:44 pm
Who was your first crush on gaia? If you've had any ninja
Betty, I want to know surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:20 am
Hehe, this magazine thing is fun blaugh  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:26 am
And I love the latest issue heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:06 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!

Par que?

Well no, it's because I'm thinking of putting you on the cover sometime.
Oh darn me I have to look for a combo that works I have an Idea and it will be a demonic theme to it. Off to the store to get my self a new complex shirit.  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fireattmidnight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:03 pm
go figure, the only rap song i like is japanese and i have no idea what they're saying  
The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games