Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazingtwilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:28 pm
The first was Cid/Vincent from Final Fantasy 7. Shortly after that I discovered Remus/Harry from Harry Potter. I don't really support Remus/Harry as much as I used to, but I still go gaga for Cid/Vincent.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:57 am
My very first canon Yaoi couple was Eiri/Shuichi from Gravitation. Ironically, I don't like Gravitation at all. lol My first Slash pairing was Rukawa/Hanamichi from Slam Dunk.  

sjdfnkwnf

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:42 am
First canon pairing: YukixShuichi, Gravitation.
First pairing(including non-canon): SnapexHarry, Harry Potter.

It's all my sister's fault!! She got me into reading fanfiction and she was a big Snarry fan, so when I asked for fanfiction sites she gave me Snarry sites. I think, other than ffn.net, the first fanfiction site I went to was Detention, which has, sadly, been inactive for about 2 years.. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:49 pm
I think it was either Shuichi/Yuki or SasuNaru.

Now I'm so close to getting my friend to fall in love with Soriku, AkuRoku, and Zemyx. xd

iKaede Fuyou

--T__Gaz__T--

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:42 pm
^-^ my very very VERY first one...Was Kurama/Hiei. I had just gotten into watching YuYu Hakusho and thous two were my favorite characters. So little innocent 14 year old me decided I was going to search the internet for Kurama and Hiei pics. And I didn't want to search for them one at a time! I found a website that had comics on it. I was exited, I could read the YYH manga when i couldn't watch the show! manga...hehe, more like Doujinshi ^-^

So that was my introduction to Yaoi. And after I read every single doujinshi on that site, I was hooked. Got my best friend hooked, and then hunted down fanfics. After that I moved on to YuGiOh. Yami/Hikari couples are my favorite ^-^ Ryou/Bakura became my new favorite couple followed by Marik/Malik.

Who ever would have thought that such an innocent internet search for Kurama and Hiei pics would have been my downfall? ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:45 pm
I probably alreayd posted in here...but w/e. lulz.

KeiichiroXRyou form Tokyo Mew Mew.

I was on a TMM fansite and there was a fanfiction section, I clicked it and found a lemony KeiixhiroXRyou fic there. So I read it thinking it was notihng wrong.

The fic was amazing and that was my first step in becomign a yaoi fan.
The big leap was when I watched Gravitation, then watched more yaoi anime and then finally fell in love with the SasuNaru fandom. >w<  

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

Lil_1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:11 pm
I'd say my first pairing was with the Weiss Kreuz members >w<

First fanfic I read that I got into yaoi xDDD

Omi x Nagi
Ken x Omi
Yohji x Aya(Ran)

Gotta love the hawt bishounen boiis <333  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:24 pm
Lil_1
I'd say my first pairing was with the Weiss Kreuz members >w<

First fanfic I read that I got into yaoi xDDD

Omi x Nagi
Ken x Omi
Yohji x Aya(Ran)

Gotta love the hawt bishounen boiis <333
OMG! WEISS!!!! YOU LIKE WEISS!!!!! and better yet! You like Omi x Nagi!!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEE*

hehe sorry~ the top three shows for me for my all time favorite yaoi couples are YYH > KUrama/Hiei. YGO > Yami/Hikari couples (Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou, Marik/Malik) and then Weiss> this one is a LONG list because I like to mix and match people~ I of course like the parings you see often. Omi/Nagi, Yohji/Aya, Crawford/Schuldig, but, I love to mix and match~ because Yohji is my least favorite character, and Farfie I don't think should ever end up with anyone ^-^ it works out pretty good. Schuldig/Omi, Crawford/Ken, and Aya/Nagi ^-^  

--T__Gaz__T--

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 am
The pairing that made me love shonen-ai was one from one of my favourite fantasy trilogies. It was so sweet, I was really tempted to skip all the parts without them in (and I really hate skipping parts in a story). I suppose it didn't help that I didn't like the main character...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:48 pm
Before i became an otaku, it was harry/ ron from harry potter, sam/ frodo from LOTR (honestly, i always cry at the end of the third movie crying ) and when i got into yaoi it was yuki/ shuichi from gravitation (i know its cliche)  

lawliet-senpai

KuppKakez-Dai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:39 pm
xD
Aahahah.
Dat would be HarryxDraco.
o-o
Ah, i'm such a nerd. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm
i was on fanfiction.net i was reading Dragonballz stories and i thought 'lol i wonder if anyone has put a story on VegetaxGoku' and i read it, and after that i became obsessed! sweatdrop  

Dreams of Nobody

SnufkinJames

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 pm
My first pairing was YukixShuichi from Gravitation.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:41 pm
My first was YamixYugi from Yugioh. It started out as just a somewhat obsessive crush on Yami. I dont really know what happened next but I suddenly thought Yugi and him would make a cute couple. It got me hooked though!  

Lemmonie

Orehiroda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 pm
SasuNaru from Naruto. Ahh...those Narutard days were fun. :]  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items