Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:17 pm
"Nyoka Soliel. Just call me Nyoka please." He shook the man's hand and then dropped it back to his side. "So, Mr. Ninja, exactly what is this world like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 pm
After Jakari shook his hand and Nyoko introduced herself, Jakari yawned and stretched. "I suppose Sage is still trying to make up her mind rather to come or not." she commented and took a quick glance behind her where Sage was standing. "Perhaps if we leave her she'll realize that she doesn't want to stay here by herself and then she'll follow us!." she said jokingly.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Toshihiro replied to Nyoka, "If you mean the one we're in now, it's pretty much as you see it now." He pointed to the trees around them, "There are deserts and oceans, like all the worlds, but some of it has yet to be seen by people."

He looked past Jakari and looked at Sage, "That would be ill advised. There is safety in numbers, and you are being searched for by other forces. My mission is only to bring any of you that want to come, though, so it is none of my business if you stay."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:56 pm
((Sage is back in the other guild...i guess she forgot about this one. gonk

I'll go tell her. blaugh ))  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:50 pm
((Have you gotten a reply yet. If she doesn't want to continue, we already have a chance to kill off her character during a ninja attack..))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:59 pm
(( blaugh sounds good to me! Jk, jk. Not yet. Hold on, it should be soon.))  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:21 am
(( crying You're so cruel. I've been busy. I got hurt for a while and didn't have enought time to get on my lousy internet while doing everything else. I should post more now, though.)) "Yeah, yeah, I'll come along. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway," Sage scowled. She didn't really like being led anywhere, especially when she didn't know enought about the circumstances.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:05 pm
Jakari smiled at Sage. "Good! Now that that's settled...shall we go?" Jakari asked. She was extremely curious as to what this whole thing was truly about.

((sorry, sage. wink 3nodding How'd you get hurt?))  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:01 am
((Doing too much. Too much strain on my leg. I'm almost better though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:00 pm
((I wasn't trying to be mean, just stating that you hadn't been on for awhile. I don't get on much anymore, either. Everything's been slowing down on here for me, so, yeah...))

"Very well, let us go." Toshihiro started walking towards the gate to Reventhal. "If we keep a good pace, it'll take us a day to reach the gate, and another 3 days to reach our destination, since you won't be familiar with the area and its dangers."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:57 pm
"Wha-? That long?!" she exclaimed. Jakari crossed her arms in frustration, but continued to follow the ninja anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:27 am
Sage snorted. "Will we be allowed to talk during these three days?" she asked the ninja. "You won't and supposedly can't tell us anything, so questions are out the window. If there is going to be three days of silence, this is going to get boring fast." 'I hate long distances....why is everywhere so far apart? Why can't we have horses?' she thought to herself. She sighed to relieve some of her pent up anger.  

SAGE114

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:02 pm
Toshihiro was amused by this Sage girl. "No, it doesn't need to be silent. I can answer some questions, like what animals are dangerous and such, just nothing about my clan or the gates. And it would go much faster if you had already been to Reventhal." He looked at Nyoka, "You should have no problem. There are lots of snakes around Reventhal, and the most venemous live near our village. That's why it's going to take three days to get there. I don't want you to get bitten, since I didn't bring any antivenom."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:29 pm
"Great! Snakes! Poisonous snakes at that!" Jakari said sarcastically. She gingerly slid her sword out of its sheath. "We could just kill 'em quick." she said as she swiped at an imagined invisible snake. Slipping her sword back in its sheath, a smile spread across her. "But I suppose you're too scared of the snakes to risk going near any." she mocked.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:42 pm
With A quick movement of the hand, Toshihiro snatched something out of a branch that hung over the path in front of them. He held his hand not 2 inches away from Jikari's face. Particly wrapped around his hand was a green tree snake. Jumping to the side of the road, and with a similar movement of the hand, he came back holding a copperhead snake by its neck, less than 6 inches from Jikari, "Oh, really? Snakes are the least dangerous thing to a ninja. Besides, thanks to a few 'unique' traits I have, most snakes in Reventhal fear me."

((Toshihiro is refering to the fact that Miyo resides in him, which makes him smell like a fox to animals. And a green snake and copperhead is all I could think of.))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff