Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vampire or Human? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 am
nautilus pilot
Okay, THIS is where I have my rant.

What!.... makes kids think it's so cool and trendy, and spooky, to be a vampire? Firstly, there's nothing "goth" about vampires, secondly, going around sucking people's blood to stay alive wouldn't be fun (or romantic, as a CERTAIN series of novels lately implies), and third, it just makes you look stupid! "Looka me, I'm so much more badass because I drink blood from a drinking glass." I mean, seriously, whatever is wrong with being just... Idunno, a HUMAN. Humans don't have to return to their coffins. Humans don't need to be blood-sucking outlaws to stay alive. Humans aren't cursed and forsaken, and they will enjoy the eventual rest of death that a vampire won't enjoy, unless by such painful methods as stake-through-the-heart, decapitation, or melting!

So enough vampires!! You people put Bela Lugosi to shame...

In all fairness, my reasons for choosing to be a vamp are much more realistic. Faster and Stronger, so I can kick the crap out of the people that bothered me in school. Plus you know, the whole idea of how easy would it be to score with naive 17 year old girls that think vampires are hot?

I mean ******** romance, just flash my teeth, promise eternal life, voila they are melting on your hand.

Plus if I was a vampire, I would totally wear 3/4 lengths and an Hawaiian shirt, not this suited, booted, trench coat bollocks. biggrin

Ok ok, so I have to out live my friends, alternatively when I'm tired of life, I can just dust myself.

Yes my reasons suck, but they are a damn sight better then 'Cos its romantic'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm
I'd be a vampire for the kicks but it might infringe upon my ability to pull of crimes of epic porportions.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 am
vampire of course! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am
Actually, it wouldn't matter for me, because no matter what I am, I'm still gonna be the same loser stuck at home.... Being a vampire wouldn't make my life any cooler. smile And I'd probably be the only vampire who passes out at the sight of blood.  

Awesome Akwardness

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:20 am
I would want to be a Vampire, depending on what kind of vampire it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Actually, it wouldn't matter for me, because no matter what I am, I'm still gonna be the same loser stuck at home.... Being a vampire wouldn't make my life any cooler. smile And I'd probably be the only vampire who passes out at the sight of blood.
That's bad evolution right there.... smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

sushi bomb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 am
Zombie hunter anyone? HEHE.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:39 pm
Vampire of course! The sun already burns me, vampirism just gives me [more] of an excuse to avoid it. Not to mention that fangs are sexy, and blood doesn't taste all that bad. Eternal life is just a quirk.  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:21 am
Also, I believe the people who would not like to be vampires may have chosen this because they may think that you would live life the same way you do now (in exception to drinking blood), however it would be different, you would not need to rush to do things, education and working would not consist of half of your life, and you would have time to do whatever it is that you wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:37 pm
What do you mean would you rather? Im already a vampire.  

The_First_God_Zero

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:04 pm
VAMPIRE all the way.id get to see a ton and blood actually doesnt taste bad at all! id also get to see societies slow decline!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm
-_- vampire  

Gothica_Fire of_Death

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 pm
A few years ago I would have said vampire but now the thought of needing to live off of others drives me away. I don't need anyone to survive, and I want it to stay that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm
i prefer vampire b/c u could b immortal  

archangelry71

Angel_Text

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Vampire of course.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers