Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verene

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:46 am
Name: Verene

Hobbies: Books, music, languages, animals, tennis, swimming, friends, computer.. I have a lot of interests.

Something interesting (about yourself): I am learning to speak Russian.

Favorite color: Blue/Purple

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:33 pm
Name: Arkyana (you can call me Yana)
Hobbies: I like to read (of course), draw, write poetry, do sports (archery, soccer), like cooking too (lots of yummy desserts), music
Something interesting: I play 4 instruments: guitar, flute, piano, and saxophone and even a little harmonica
Favorite color: blue and red

Arkyana

VampireDevyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:20 pm
Name: Devyn

Hobbies: Reading, Ghost Hunting and working on my websites.

Something interesting (about yourself): I have my own Paranormal Radio show!

Favorite color: Blue (Red/black)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:44 pm
Or you can use this, which is completely optional:
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Christine
Hobbies: Reading, spacing out, creating fantasies, talking on the phone
Something interesting (about yourself): im straight, even though i act bi
Favorite color: Purple

Pumkyn

Kaymera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:15 pm
Hi! I'm Kaylie!

Name: Kaymera or Kaylie or Kay. Sometimes even Kaylz.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Singing, Gaia, Debating, Daydreaming
Something interesting (about yourself): I've done NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) twice
Favorite color: Blue and purple

I added some more questions

Favourite Fantasy Author: Robin Hobb
Book that got me into Fantasy: Lord of the Rings
Fantasy book I want to read but haven't yet: The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant
Other genres I like: Crime (Agatha Christie and Dorothy L. Sayers), Historical Fiction, Literary Fiction, Modern Teen (selectively).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:38 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Edward_dawson
Hobbies: reading
Something interesting (about yourself): im actually a girl
Favorite color: purple

xpumkynxmonkiex

Dancing_Esli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:27 pm
Name: Esli
Hobbies: I love to read which is kinda obvious since I joined this guild but my other love is dancing.
something interesting: that's hard to think of something interesting. I mean what is interesting to me could hardly be interesting for somebody else. Uhm wel I've two houses.
Favorite colour: why all these difficult questions? Do I have to choose. I loke almost every color. Well if I have to pick one I would think red or blue whatever.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:03 pm
Name: Jenny
Hobbies: Reading, writieing, going on walks, skateing, drawing/paniting, and hanging with friends.
Something interesting: I am working on a novel right now. Later on I will be doing a fantasy....
Favorite color: blue and purple!!!!!!!

purplesparkle

mmmddd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:42 am
Name: MD
Hobbies: reading (novels and manga), watching anime, gaia, various sports, various music,
Favourite animal: If I could choose overall mythical and real then it would have to be dragons! I love dragons! heart My favourite real animals are monkeys! some of them are just so adorable! xp
Favorite colors: black and white(Even if they are shades)
Interesting fatc: I'm interested by fire...mainly the colours and shades in it! xp
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:21 am
name: frosty_ninja
nick name: frosty
favorite book: Eragon
hobbies: night walking  

frosty_ninja

Giggles_36

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Name: Giggles_36 (otherwise known as Frweirdo)
Hobbies: Most anything... singing, writing, reading, swinging, eating, sleeping... etc....
Favorite animal: Umm, either a seal or a giant panda... Mythological would probably be... I can't think of the name right now, but it's what Mr. Tumnus on The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is...
Favorite color(s): Lime green, purple, blue, and orange...
Something interesting about me: Nothing... I'm drawing a blank
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:20 pm
Name: Senetta
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, and spending time outside
Something interesting (about yourself): I'm in the process of writing two books, and hope to publish them soon
Favorite color: Blue and Green
Favourite Fantasy Author: Robert Jordan
Book that got me into Fantasy: I don't really know, that was a LONG time ago.
Fantasy book I want to read but haven't yet: I want to get When Darkness Falls-The Obsidian Trilogy book 3 by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory when it comes out.
Other genres I like: Historical Fiction, Romance, Mystery, and Horror  

Arilu Ishaya

Lunar_Aphrodite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:45 pm
Name: Katherine Snickett
Hobbies: Reading books, comic books, poetry, peoples journals (just cause i'm that weird <.<....>.>). I'm a major Johnny Depp fan if you haven't noticed, I am also a fan of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman! I actually like Michael Jackson (yes, I like him don't flame me ><), I don't change my mind on people I like just because they're "out of fashion". I have never stopped liking Britney Spears and Aaron Carter and all those guys that are "out of style". Like Green Day, I wasn't even aware that they were out of style till my friend said she didn't like it after she was a huge fan collecting all they're stuff.

I also like to collect stickers, post cards, and comic books (and other little random things like movie ticketts and candy rappers 0.o). I also like Mystery stories and Fantasy tales, I get exited when I hear about Jack the Ripper and Grimm fairy tales. Yes i'm weird but I don't care ^^

Something interesting: They say that people feel like they can trust me just because of my eyes, even when I look at myself I want to tell me everything. That's why i'm known to be a good councelor, everyone comes to me for help and I am usually prepared with a note pad and such so I can fix they're problems. (Yes it's annoying but I enjoy making people happy, I am a big philanthropist!)
Favorite color: White (I don't care if it's not a color, I find comfort in it >< )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:03 pm
Name: Kelly
Hobbies: Reading playing games, band, and hanging with my many friends!

Something interesting (about yourself): hmm I'm in head of a weird cult thingy hahaha
Favorite color: Green and blue
Favourite Fantasy Author: hmm too many to choose from
Book that got me into Fantasy: Harry potter maybe...don't really remember
Fantasy book I want to read but haven't yet: Want to read the Pendragon series.
Other genres I like: Historical fiction and pretty much any other good book out there  

Ladyingreen197

Emily Bunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:44 pm
Name: Ranoyu or Ran

Hobbies: Reading, collecting books (especially fantasy), drawing anime, and practice Japanese

Something interesting: I'm a rather weird one O.o

Favorite Color: Grey, Dark blue, Different shades of brown, Forest green, and beige

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff