Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:16 pm
Alright-why the F(^K isn't this thread a sticky yet? I'm tired of posting about the little things which piss me off just to keep this easily found for when something/someone(he should know who he is by now)annoys me- soon I'll be ranting about ... arlite hair on my love's clothes or something!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:19 pm
ceilisidhe
Alright-why the F(^K isn't this thread a sticky yet? I'm tired of posting about the little things which piss me off just to keep this easily found for when something/someone(he should know who he is by now)annoys me- soon I'll be ranting about ... arlite hair on my love's clothes or something!
Talk to Diz, she's sticky commander  

Isobel Bellamy

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:47 pm
Why the hell are there flies in my marketplace store?!?!?!!?!? I'm not selling any flies! Who stuck someone else's flies on MY shelf!!??!?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:20 pm
Life = crap, That is all I wish to say  

Zlik

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:32 am
damn you Stief! stop hurting me! crying crying crying crying
I'm tired of feeling like s**t! scream crying gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:31 pm
L33T.

Frickin' L33T.

Why the hell do people without lives have to bicker about which dialect of L33T is the "purest"?!?!?!??! It's F(^&%(G L33T for deities' sake! It's a bastardization of English, which is, in turn, a bastardization of an amalgamation of languages!!!!! Who The F(&K CARES?!?!?!?!?
*kicks prone geek* It's L33T you*kicks* dumbass*kicks*n00b-lickin'*kicks* baka!

.....Now, back to the manga/anime forum for a while longer...*grumbles, picking up a nailbat*  

ceilisidhe

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:04 pm
Why the hell is there a fly in my store- it's not even my fly! WTF???  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:19 pm
I'm not against communism per say, but really- destroying blocks of homes just to build a Frickin' stadium for the olympisc? kinda anathematic ti the spirit of the games in a way. And destroying national treasures to make [EDIT PROCESSING.....PROCESSING COMPLETE.] DOORKNOBS!!!!! FORKS and SPOONS!!!!! Asinine F*$^S.  

ceilisidhe

he who is called

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:11 pm
Wow.. This guild is full of many OCD'ers, Crack Addits, Mentally Unstable persons, and Down and Out ROCKERS, WOOT WOOT! m / !!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:34 am
Liberal_Freak
Wow.. This guild is full of many OCD'ers, Crack Addits, Mentally Unstable persons, and Down and Out ROCKERS, WOOT WOOT! m / !!!
and some really pissed off people too, dont forget that  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:08 am
Arrrrg! Stupid bloody karmic justice, it means that I can't send anything in the way of some guy that's annoying me by being a complete pervert at me!!! I mean, wouldn't it be the greatest poetic justice to put an infatuation spell on him to make him pay but no, bloody karma stops me doesn't it stressed stupid rules of the universe give me a break for once and let me make this guy pay for being a leacherous git!!!!

Which lets me move onto why the heck do guys have to be such idiots?!! And this is something I am really thinking about, why is it that guys seem to not only enjoy but revel in being idiots, I am really confused at it. and not only that, but they seem to think that by acting as if they don't have two brain cells to rub together but they seem to think that a girl will come along and immedeately fall in love with them!!!

And of course there are the ones that do have more than two brain cells, but they know it and boy are they annoying because they suddenly think they are automatically more superior than everyone else in the world (even if I know for a fact that I am smarter than them they still think they are better than me because I'm female stare )

And now I'm being hounded by bloody xtians on my xanga yet again because they can't seem to get it round their heads that not everyone is xtian so they take this out on people who don't follow their path, maybe because they themselves are questioning their faith and can't deal with it so need a way to take it out on others stare

The internet is not a very nice place for me today, maybe it would be better for my stress levels to hop off and listen to Placebo......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:47 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Arrrrg! Stupid bloody karmic justice, it means that I can't send anything in the way of some guy that's annoying me by being a complete pervert at me!!! I mean, wouldn't it be the greatest poetic justice to put an infatuation spell on him to make him pay but no, bloody karma stops me doesn't it stressed stupid rules of the universe give me a break for once and let me make this guy pay for being a leacherous git!!!!

Which lets me move onto why the heck do guys have to be such idiots?!! And this is something I am really thinking about, why is it that guys seem to not only enjoy but revel in being idiots, I am really confused at it. and not only that, but they seem to think that by acting as if they don't have two brain cells to rub together but they seem to think that a girl will come along and immedeately fall in love with them!!!

And of course there are the ones that do have more than two brain cells, but they know it and boy are they annoying because they suddenly think they are automatically more superior than everyone else in the world (even if I know for a fact that I am smarter than them they still think they are better than me because I'm female stare )

And now I'm being hounded by bloody xtians on my xanga yet again because they can't seem to get it round their heads that not everyone is xtian so they take this out on people who don't follow their path, maybe because they themselves are questioning their faith and can't deal with it so need a way to take it out on others stare

The internet is not a very nice place for me today, maybe it would be better for my stress levels to hop off and listen to Placebo......

eek  

ceilisidhe

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:49 am
yeah.....what he said! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:23 am
Ok, what is the point of having a clean room? Shouldn't your perants be happy if your being good in school or having a trophy for winning the tourny at a bowling ally or something? I mean come on, I keep telling not to worry.."it's a ORGANIZED mess"..your newly clean room is only in danger of becomeing a mess 2 hours later. So there is no point. Beisdes, I feel more happy with my mess then trying to find my stuff in a clean room. I can understand keeping your clothes in a dresser...but let me have as much on top of it as I want. My point is...let us who are dirty have our organized mess...and leave us alone..  

Hakusha Tansarii

Hakusha Tansarii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:24 am
OMG I feel like strangling some1. I hate my step dad.."pick up your feet when you walk"....can I kill him? Pretty plz? I'll make sure it is vary painful. I keep telling the SoB that it's not my feet, it's the pants. Actualy, if you think about it...step parents are all bishes, I swear. They always try to be one of your parents but deep down inside...you just want to take a shotgun and shove it up there a** and pull the triger. It's that or just seriously screw up there marrige by telling some stupid stuff like "he hits me"; the clasic complaint..

Another thing about step parents(if not ALL parents) is that they try to control your choice of music or clothes..."stop listening to that metal-crap and listen to some real music". I need to get this straight with every person in the world...if it has a meledy, a beat, lyrics, and can be played on a guitar or a piano, then it is music. Then the other thing we all would like to defend...our clothes. "get out of those hot and heavy clothes and put on something light"..let me guess, all of you have heard this before atleast once, right? Well, those who haven't are lucky..becuase I hear it all the time and it pisses me off!

One more thing..religen. The parents this days think that they have the right to control your beleifs...but what I do is I say "fine", walk away, then do what they tell me not to do...worship the devil. I know this is a vary touchy subject, but I need to get it off my chest somehow, and I prefer not to do this on my mom and step dad*sharpens blade*...*takes in deep breath*..ok, I'm done..

Anyone have any spare nerve gas?

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces