Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:10 am
Shreane's scarlet necklace began to stop glowing."N-no..."her eyes were in panic."N...no...Why?!"

Shreane ran ahead,leaving Iva."Yuro...he's here..."she began."The most powerful water demon.Learned the song of the dreadful "Voice in the Dark"...heir of the Black Beauty Sisters.His goal is to get the Rainbow Pearl Princess lured and awaken."

Shreane then came across a figure with a guitar and a dark microphone."His song is the most powerful,all mermaids can hear it from a long distance.His guitar is used to hypnotise us princesses.Not only the seven mermaids are needed but the hidden ones too derived from the seven kingdoms.If he can't have the mermaid princess...he will try any way to drown us in anger and sorrow,turning our pearls a pure black and becoming a demon like him."

Shreane then glared at him."Is that it Yuro?!"The whole conversation was at a distance where Iva could hear most of it.

(mind roleplaying him?I don't wanna play 4 characters>.< 3 is enough XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:33 pm
(Me? alright... I'll try! ^_^ ))

The one known as Yuri, stopped his dreaful melody and fixed his gaze on the scarlet mermaid. An evil smirk danced upon his lips.

"Mermaid princess..." Yuri hissed before placing his fingers ontop of the chords. With one single stroke, a wave of sound was sent towards the Mermaid Princess, sending her into the walls.

Fron afar, Iva ran desperatly, her eyes filled with worry.

First Ami, and now Shreane, thought Iva as she continued to sprit. She didn't know where she was going, but her feet seemed to lead her to her destination. As she ran, her pearl glowed brighter and brighter.

"No... No!"  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:08 pm
Shreane tried moving away from the wall in pain,she then heard Iva."Iva!Stand back!You don't know what you're getting into."She stood up glaring at Yuri."I better try getting rid of him now before she comes."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:29 pm
"Heh." smirked Yuri, his fingers brushed against the cords, sending another vibration wave towards the Mermaid Princess.  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:47 pm
Ami drifted int the range of the melody compltetly hypnotised by it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:01 pm
Shreane then got up again."What am I waiting for...Let's end this..."Shreane smilled and her pearl necklace opened."Scarlet Pearl Voice!"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:17 pm
Yuri cursed sliently under his breath as he saw the Mermaid Princess transform before him. Then another evil smirk appeared on his lips before saying, "I don't think so!" With another swing of his fingers, a dreadful melody srang from his guitar, trying to stop the Mermaid's transfomation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:02 pm
Shreane was hit once again,she became aggravated and touched her neck,only to notice her pearl necklace fell."He really is serious this time...how many mermaid princesses Iva met up with other than me?"Shreane then sighed."Cornered as I thought."She just looked down and smilled."I guess everything is even after all.This is the consequence for abandoning my sister."  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:30 am
"Heh, now to end this." Yuri said once more, sending another wave of sound at the woman.

"Shreane! Watch out!" Iva cried out, watching the vibrations lunging at the Scarlet Princess. She dived in front of Shreane, only to get hit by the wave of sound. After the dust had cleared, Iva opened her golden eyes weakly, just before she had found Shreane, she heard the girl's last words, "I guess everything is even after all.This is the consequence for abandoning my sister."

"I'm sorry... Onee-chan..." Iva said weakly, finally realising the thruth. Then she closed her eyes, taking a rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:18 am
"Hey wake up!Don't just lay there!You have to go save her!"Agnia appeared who was holding Iva.She then slapped her face repeatly."WAKE UP!"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:11 am
"Ahh!" Iva scream, both from the pain and from the surprise. "That hurt..." Iva whinned slightly, holding the red cheeck. She then stood up, fully awake. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:03 pm
"Later but..."Agnia points at Shreane and Yuri."Should you be worrying about that now?"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:52 am
"Oh right!" exclaimed Iva, watching the fight. "Pink Pearl Voice!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:50 am
Shreane looked weakly at Iva,changing into Idol."Iva..."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:00 pm
Ami drifted hypnotized by the melody.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]