Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

666 blue eyed beauty 666

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 pm
I was at a mexican resturant with my mom and the waiter kept looking at me and smiling creepily. Then he tried to steal my jacket. o.O

But apparently I attract mexicans.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 am
one time, my ex started to stalk me, and follow me ever where i went, he got me pregnant with 4, and he decides to cheat on me! Well i just told him very maddish on the phone, 'LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STANKY EYED b***h!' and he left me alone!  

DeletedForGood103013

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 am
apparently i attract thugs and old men  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Strawberry Bunny Magician
well I'm an official goth dress goth whenI was being approached he was talking to me I just told him to shut the ******** up really loud eventually some1 came along I yelled out b***h I am not afraid to hurt you he said do it so I simply kicked him in the nuts slapped him punched him in the face then I just took out my knife threatened and he ran off telling people I was a crazy a** b***h I still carry that knife around and my cell phone

what's an official goth?  

Ihatethisite

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm
Montner
Strawberry Bunny Magician
well I'm an official goth dress goth whenI was being approached he was talking to me I just told him to shut the ******** up really loud eventually some1 came along I yelled out b***h I am not afraid to hurt you he said do it so I simply kicked him in the nuts slapped him punched him in the face then I just took out my knife threatened and he ran off telling people I was a crazy a** b***h I still carry that knife around and my cell phone

what's an official goth?

Srsly lol. I guess the rest of us are unofficial? xD

On topic:
Last time I got weirded out by a creeper was after a concert/mini-rave. I was dressed up in over the top cyber due to the fact that the DJ was a cyber model and I wanted to take a picture with him- its not an everyday look for me. Anywho, after the event ended I was wandering around in front of the venue waiting for my ride. Some guy walked up to me, asked for my picture (I let him take it) and then proceeded to ask me a bunch of questions about myself and if I was into kinky things. He wasn't the happiest when I told him I let him take my picture so he could f*ck off now. Dude decided to attempt to get touchy and my loud explosion of obscenities alerted one of the venue's bouncers, who stepped in and got the guy to leave me alone and walked me back to the venue doors, where I waited till my friends got me.
Fun times.
My friends all say I'm a magnet for odd occurrences.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:20 pm
These two chicks came up to me at school while I was standing in line, awaiting lunch.
Them: "Omigod, do you still have those sharp pointy nails?
Me: -a little confused- um.... yeah....
Them: -signaling to other friend- can we like, see them?
Me: -a bit wierded out- uh... sure.... -lifts up hand-
Them: -look of horror on face- OH MY GOD! -runs off-
Me: ..... what the heck....  

Angel of the End

Snuff Pixel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am
D: Ugh, on the bus all the time.

Especially old men,
it's so disturbing.

My first day of going back to school,
[ I have serve anxiety and was on
home study for a year. ] I sat behind
an old man, who proceeded to stare
at me before telling me how pretty
I was, then he started telling the old
guy next to him how if he was 17
again, he'd be trying to tap me, and
if he were a *****, etc.

I didn't want to take the bus no moars.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm
Snuff Pixel
D: Ugh, on the bus all the time.

Especially old men,
it's so disturbing.

My first day of going back to school,
[ I have serve anxiety and was on
home study for a year. ] I sat behind
an old man, who proceeded to stare
at me before telling me how pretty
I was, then he started telling the old
guy next to him how if he was 17
again, he'd be trying to tap me, and
if he were a *****, etc.

I didn't want to take the bus no moars.

-shudders- ugh.... exactly why whenever I take the city bus, I go with my boyfriend.  

Angel of the End

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 pm
I usually get left alone but there have been a few cases.

I've been picked on at school. Meh, nothing bad until some jackass who claimed to hate me touched my a**. My friend punched him. Twas funny.

I get a lot of dirty looks in public rom mothers and the eldery when I'm with my little cousin.

I get creepy stares from over the age of 40. I tend to whip out my cell phone and pretend somebody has called me or call somebody.

I also get a lot of children of the ages of 4 to 7 coming up and asking me if I am a witch. I say no and tell them to go back to their mama.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
I usually get left alone but there have been a few cases.

I've been picked on at school. Meh, nothing bad until some jackass who claimed to hate me touched my a**. My friend punched him. Twas funny.

I get a lot of dirty looks in public rom mothers and the eldery when I'm with my little cousin.

I get creepy stares from over the age of 40. I tend to whip out my cell phone and pretend somebody has called me or call somebody.

I also get a lot of children of the ages of 4 to 7 coming up and asking me if I am a witch. I say no and tell them to go back to their mama.

I just love the little kids, they're so cute (not like that xP).
Usually I just smile at them and tell them no, but, perhaps one of my most awesome memories:
This girl once actually asked me if i was a wizard. She looked about 6 or 7.
She had this magical look in her eyes, and I didn't want to kill it, so I said "Yeah, I am, but you can't tell anyone -- it's a secret". She agreed, smiled, and went back to playing with her two other friends.  

SADERR

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am
I actually happen to work in the children's section of my local library. Lot's of little kids will stop and stare at me while I work and I get the dirtest looks from their mums. You'd think I was corrupting their innocent little minds.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am
.-. I was actually 19 but
didn't want to let the old b*****d
think he had a chance.

Lol :'D My niece asked a fat
guy if he was having a baby once.

I believe she was 3, she walked
up all shy, looking down when she
asked.

>: He told her yes.

Snuff Pixel

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 pm
i dont wear slinky stuff like those preppy b****es, and i get either asked out or harassed, i had to knock a guy out for touching me, and then another time i broke a guys arm, nose, and leg for sexually harassing me, if someone dose that to you, kick their a**, and hard! we goth chicks have to stick together.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:50 pm
xHinatax11
i dont wear slinky stuff like those preppy b****es, and i get either asked out or harassed, i had to knock a guy out for touching me, and then another time i broke a guys arm, nose, and leg for sexually harassing me, if someone dose that to you, kick their a**, and hard! we goth chicks have to stick together.

Violence is not the answer.
*ohhh look boobies*

Whisper Gently

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out