Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:18 pm
Kyle was right in the middle of coding something for the computer when an email popped up. Most of the time emails weren't allowed, but Kyle had hacked the code to allow himself to get them. He opened it up, his eyes lighting with excitement when he read it. Not much here. Just working. What about you? He wrote in his reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:07 pm
i'm at home being bored, but i'm about to start working again she replied as quickly as she could type.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:41 pm
Lucky you! I'm bored to death here. I'm having to work overtime so I haven't even had a lunch break yet. Kyle replied when her message came up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:48 pm
true, i guess...but either way we're both still bored she stated.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:03 pm
Yeah, well any idea on how to get us un bored? he asked as he typed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:47 pm
ummmm.......no.....not really.....we could play 20 questions or something....i don't know she replied again.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:26 pm
Kyle groaned as he read her suggestion. I'm bored enough that 20 questions actually sounds like fun....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:57 pm
this is pretty sad....i can't believe we're actually going to play twenty questions she typed  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:36 pm
Yeah...well...ladies first.... Kyle typed, checking his watch again sighing as he realized he still had a while to go before he got off.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:33 pm
great....why do men always say that when the women don't want to go first? she replied reluctantly.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:49 pm
Because it's fun. Kyle typed back with a smirk. Listen, I get off on a break in about 20 mins, you wanna do somethign then?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:07 pm
yeah sure...but if that's the case i should probably go and get ready because i'm still in my p.j's and my hair looks like mop....lovely picture huh? she said describing herself a little to nicely, her hair didn't actually look like a mop it looked more like a spikey porcupine that had been scared by a bear. she laughed to herself as she thought about this.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:27 pm
Eh, any picture of you is lovely. So, shall I swing by your place once I'm off? Even as he typed this Kyle checked his watch, sighing as he suddenly got up to ask his boss something.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:36 pm
yeah that would be great, i think i'll go and get ready now after she sent that message she logged off and went and changed her clothes she put on her most comfortable jeans and a tee-shirt then proceeded to brush her hair and teeth. after she was done getting ready she realized that her ddr was still on "what the hell" she said to herself and started playing again.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:26 pm
Emmet sighed, he was bored. He looked over at his phone and picked it up. He called Andy and waited for an answer.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff