Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:34 am
Kai glared at the the werewolf. He was still holding onto Kira and despite hte wounds on his body he moved away cautiously. "Stay back," he warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:38 am
Lynn looked at Kai. Wasn't he the one who said just because you were of a race, didn't mean you had to act like that. Just like he didn't like blood, she didn't like ripping people up. It just wasn't her nature.
Kai was still glaring at her, so she said: "Don't worry, I won't harm you." She sighed and sat down. She thought Kira was prejudiced, but Kai's just the same...  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:40 am
Kai sighed and nodded. "Sorry, I wasn't sure if you would retain your intellect. You must be a rare case," Kai said softly, but still keeping his distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:42 am
"'It's Ok. So tell me, what's your story, you don't seem eager to suck human blood... How come?"  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:50 am
Kai sighed. "Hold on just a sec and let me put her up," he said indicating Kira. He moved toward the backroom, setting her down on the couch and then coming back and sitting beside the werewolf. He sighed and ran hsi fingers through his hair. "So what is it exactly that you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:53 am
She looked at him with a strange expression. "Isn't it obvious? Most vampires crave human blood, but you even seem to be repulsed by blood from a bag. You started a bloodbank, how weird is that. You don't seem like an ordinary vampire to me, so what I want to know is, how come you're not roaming the city looking for some young woman to sneak up behind and suck her blood?"  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:56 am
Kai shook his head and stuck out his tongue with a playful expession. "Sneaking up on young girl's isn't exactly my favorite pasttime."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:00 pm
"Yeah, I gathered that, but how come you have a non-vampire like attitude?"  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:07 pm
Kai shook his head. "It's a long story. Let's just say that I wasn't exactly overjoyed to be turned into what I am now. Let's just say...it wasn't pleasant."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:09 pm
Lynn nodded. "Tell me about it" She sighed deeply and waved at the bartender. "The daily menu and something strong to drink, please"
She looked back at Kai. "So how come you want to help that girl so much?"  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:11 pm
Kai looked down at his hands as he spoke. "She reminds me of someone I used to know. That's all...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:16 pm
She looked at Kai with sympathy. Can't have been nice, in any case...
"Oh, it's ok if you don't want to talk about it."  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:20 pm
"Thanks...," Kai said softly. He then looked up and smiled. "You wouldn't happen to have been alive during the witch hunts would you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:24 pm
She smiled. "As a matter of fact, I was. I may not look it, but I am very old." She laughed. But she stopped suddenly remembering that time.
"Some pretty nasty stuff happend to me and the ones I loved then..."  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:26 pm
Kai nodded. "A lot of things happened during that time. That was during the time that I was still human...."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff