Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:52 pm
*finishes weight lifting*

*walks up to the new girl*

"don't worry i won't tell anyone"

*looks around*

"nobody listens to me anyways"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:38 pm
Aerunai tilted her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said. But you could hear the quiver of anger in her voice barely. Her hands shook.
She looked at them in alarm. She she looked up, eyes wide. "Tonight's the full-moon?!" she said in a loud whisper. She gasped and ran off into another hall. She went around a corner and ran outside, dropping her books. She sat down by a tree, pulling something out of her pocket. She took out a needle with some kind of silver serum. She took the needle and put it to the inside of her wrist. She started to inject the serum.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:06 am
*watches her run outside*

"im not going to follow it would make me look like a stalker"

*walks to the super powers training room*

"here we go"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:50 am
Aerunai finished injecting the serum and sighed with releif.
"That should keep her from coming," she breathed. She got up and went to her class.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:29 pm
Konomi looked around. Everyone left. She was really confused. She wanted to see if the new girl was okay but what if she needed space? She looked at fantina. "Y-you were right... people l-leave... But I -I wanted friends..." konomi walked outside deciding to skip first hour. Fantina floated next to her telekinesis was a curse.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:45 pm
*runs out the door after Kono*

"where ya goin?"

*starts walking next to her*

"are you ok?"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 pm
Kono looked up her eyes were fighting tears. "E-Everyone left... D-Did I d-do something wrong?? I- I want Cody to l-like me b-but I dont think i-its working at all......." Kono looked at Fantina the dool only stared back... But its eyes seemed Angrey for some odd reason Konomi could not comprehend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:44 pm
Scratches his head as he walks, "Ugh, what to have for breakfast?" (Just woke up) accidentally bumps into Kono, "Oh excuse me...wait...don't I know you?" yawns and scratches his neck.  

Kayakou_H_Crescent

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:18 pm
*looks at Kono as she cries*

"you didn't do anything wrong everyone was late for clase"

*looks at the guy who ran into Kono*

"becareful of where you're walking she isn't happy"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:42 am
Cody looked at his watch. He sighed, "Time for the medicine." He took a small green bottle out. "Maybe this isn't worth it." He took out two small green pills. "Oh, well. Down the hatch!" As the pills went down his throat, he suddenly relaxed. "Now time to get to class."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
XxPower FailurexX rolled 19 100-sided dice: 56, 57, 48, 43, 79, 66, 37, 45, 45, 60, 75, 68, 81, 9, 51, 55, 31, 34, 66 Total: 1006 (19-1900)

XxPower FailurexX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:19 pm
i wonder why my orphan is smarter than these guys mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 am
mike shinoda_678
i wonder why my orphan is smarter than these guys mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja ninja ninja

(maybe because he/she read 4 out of about 26 dictionaries, and don't spam! that's what the chatterbox is for!)

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kiki_lima

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:02 pm
Name: Maika
Ability: she can use all the magic that exists
personality: is very happy and when she is sad she is like a little puppy she dont like others lie and she is so lovely.
appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:05 pm
Aerunai almost fell asleep in her math session when a strange sensation filled her body. She gasped, letting out the last air in her lungs. She put her hand up the her forehead, feeling her body's heat rise. Spots appeared in her vision. Then everything went black as she fell into a transe, staring blankly at nothing while she hit the ground below her.
((Kk, guys, i wont be able to be on for a while, just to warn u... sorry, my computer is in the shop))  

Avioke

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:13 pm
((... im back... why isn't anyone talking?... did u ppl leave me here alone? crying .... ahem... ppl... u can talk now... go ahead...im back... ninja ))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff