Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:15 am
"dear brother get out of the way" he said putting his sword down and put out his hands "all i want are my children" he said raising his hands into the air then down laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:22 am
kiryama set down his cat and placed a phy shield around the place"they where never yours muraki"he said calmly removing his glasses  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:25 am
"at least one of them is" Muraki said taking his hand and reaching it out pointed to Kira she screamed in pain "NO!!" she screamed still seeing the bad memories and shaking everywhere  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:27 am
aqua crawled over to Kira and huged her"its ok Kira. It's just a bad memory it can't you"she said softly in her ear then added her own water shield to Kiryama's shield  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:29 am
Kira still wouldnt stop moving she sat up but not herself and she started to mumble "Im alone all alone" she kept repeat herself losing herself in the bad memories  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:33 am
Several black blades shot out of the psy barrier aimed at Murakai. Valean slowly and unsteadily stood. His eyes were black and red and every vein in his body was black. "Leave her alone!" he yelled in his dark voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:35 am
Muraki just dodged his attacks "ah this is so boring do you people know where you got these powers me and my brother" he said with an evil smirk "yes my brother was once part of Zero" he said pointing at Kiryama "why did you leave brother" he said glaring at Kiryama  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:42 am
kiryama looked down "because i don't like the idea of tormenting people...no children like you do"kiryama said looking down at Kira. aqua looked at Valean"you need to save your strenght"she called to him "let kiryama and the others fight this one. come over here and help me keep Kira alive."  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:44 am
Kira was still repeating the same thing and she stood up walking out of the barrier infront of Muraki "you took everything" she said tears in her eyes and she fainted Muraki grabbed on to Kira "I guess i got what i came for" he said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:48 am
"Leave her alone," Valean roared as he shot out of the barrie. He launched several more black blades at Murakai, making sure to keep them away from Kira.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:50 am
Muraki jumped backwards and flew away "she's mine" he said laughing flying away in a helicopter with other scientist "take care brother" he said waving bye  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:51 am
aqua ran passed Valean and graped Kira and graged her towads thepond that was in the garden" i swear kira i wont let you be alone"she said panting. she threw the two of them in the water and had the water dragon wrap around them and created a air bubble so kira could breath  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 am
Kira was still out of it eyes dark "Im alone all alone" she said looking at Aqua Muraki bursted out of the water and took his blade sticking it into the water shoking Aqua  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:06 am
Azreal grabbed onto Murakai and tossed his away from the girls. He was starting to move a lot quicker and seemed steadier on his feet. "If you want to get to them you'll have to go through me," he stated as he summonned a large multitude of black blades.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:09 am
Muraki looked at Valean with his eye and his powers stopped all the blades disappeared "your powers and Kira's mostly came from my blood and I can control my powers" he said smiling looking at Kira and she used her powers to get out of the ball of water "Im alone all alone" she kept whispering landing next to Muraki  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff