Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Girls are Lesbians For Reading Yaoi?] Hypocritical Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 pm
~snorts~
Its obviously because A) They are n00bs
or B) they believe that all gay men are women in disguise. ~nods~
TOTALLY logical.
~falls over laughing~
I hate people who think that way.... stereotypical bastards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:19 am
Wow. I've never heard of such a statement. It doesn't make any sense at all. I'm trying with all my might to find the logic but I can't find any. Of all the ingorant things I've ever heard relating to yaoi and it's fans that is the most rediculous.  

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

loven_night

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:39 am
i was never asked that question...lol ah oh well  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:21 pm
For the question "Girls are lesbians for liking yaoi?!", I'm sort of inbetween about that.

I remember twice I wasn't sure what my preference was--then again, I never knew if I prefered guys or girls. When I thought about me liking BL/shonenai, I thought that made it official that I was straight--but then I recalled a few times I eyed some girls (I'm female, btw). After being stuck in the middle, I got really scared and took all these personality quizzes to see what I was. The majority said that I was either straight or bi, but I'm still confused... crying

So going back to the question, I'm guessing it depends on the readers. But the public immediatley thinking that--idiots. Even though no one has aske me if I was a lesbian, they acually believe that stereotyping?! scream stressed  

CaramelStripes111

Kitsune Bara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:22 pm
No one's ever asked if I was lesbian because of that, but my best friend's boyfriend always says "All girls are lesbians in some way. They all like thin, curvy guys with long hair." >.> So what if we do? =/ (If you ask me, he's just jealous that he doesn't meet up to our standards.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:03 am
My friends and I are always being asked that because we like yaoi. Doesn't bother me as much because I am a lesbian, and I have more of a liking to yuri anyways. But my friend gets all pissy about it. I just say "Oh, if that's the case and you look at yuri prOn, that makes you gay, right?" So they get mad at me for it.

And one of my friends also did the comeback of "guys who are skinny with long hair" he's all like "They should might as well be girls just for that."
But they're not. They're guys. Deal with it. >.>

Digital-Dorkster

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:11 pm
who ever said that to you is a b*****d how is a girl a lesbian for reading yaoi, yaoi is man on man so whats it got to do with a girl sexuality if a girl want to see guy on guy let her. It the same if a guy want to see girl on girl but only Civillised.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:34 am
...eh?

that doesn't even make sence!

its two guys you are watching, it has nothing to do with girls? confused  

Lovely Little Summer

Beloved Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

DarkFlowerGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:55 pm
Because we live in a world where when you're a lesibian you still like guys and when you're gay you like both sex's...............I hate this world  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:54 pm
[ S a k u r a` ~ Dance ]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.   

WOW. xDD
Tat like... Makes no sense. So just ignore them. ^ω^

You are my shining star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Death By Squirrel

MidnightWeasel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:08 pm
they don't know what the hell they are saying that pisses me off too scream because why is it that boys can look at girls and not called gay?
p.s YAOI ROCKS  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:42 pm
so ironic
a straight girl would like to sexy guys having sex xp  

Komute

Succubus Evaligan

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:08 am
klausolas
Can someone please explain to me why it is that If a guy reads a anything about two girls having sex he's straight if a little perverted but if I a girl read about two guys having sex I'm asked if I'm a lesbian. (Nothing against lesbians it's just been pissing me off)

Easy... because the girls need see two guys that seems like girls. xp
I don't know girls that like "bara", bara is a type of yaoi with two muscular mens that have sex each other. Bara is yaoi for mens.
Girls like boys that looks like girls.
So If you see two guys in a gay scene that looks more like lesbian scene. You are lesbian. mad D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:35 pm
Ok... I have the answer! And it took forever, so if it don't make sense... give it some time. (yes I know bad grammer)

Straight men ask if you're lesbian if you like yaoi:
a) Just to be a jerk
b) To discourage you from liking it...
but
c) Most guys think that girls don't like pervy things... so they figure... with some odd logic... that to a girl, "If it's not two people that I'm interested in... it isn't perverted..." Thus making it a lesbian type of book

Straight women ask if you're a lesbian if you like yaoi:
a) Just to be a jerk
b) To discourage you from liking it
c) Because it doesn't make sense to them... they don't like to see it... so it must be a lesbian thing...  

jhyuuga

therougeslytherin

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:37 pm
My dad was going through my youtube folder and he saw some of my yaoi stuff and sat me down for a 2 hour talk on homosexuality and how it was 'wrong' and how I shouldn't be a lesbian.

The worst part was he wouldn't let me explain myself saying I am heterosexual but just like seeing two hot guys getting it on.

He just doesn't understand. Neither does all but two of my friends who are girls.... they both also love yaoi anyways. My guy friends are awesome about it, gods I love those guys.

(The two hottest ones I liked at one point or another agreed to makeout for me. They are both straight but it shows how awesome they are.)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff