Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:36 am
"Alright...I'll be right back." Ayame slipped out from the class room and quickly headed for the nurses office. Slipping inside, she quickly grabbed everything she need and headed back toward the art room.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 pm
Botan turned back to his sketches. He was just finishing up the one he had been workign on when Ayame reentered the room. He quickly closed his sketchbook and turned to her. "You really don't have to do this," he told her as he looked at everythign she brought.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:52 pm
"Stop worrying about it. I don't mind." She set the supplies on the desk and stood behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:55 pm
Botan sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm not very fond of medical supplies...that's all. Too many memories," he said softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:04 pm
"Don't worry...I'll be gentle..." She would take a cloth and puts some peroxide on it and dabbed at the wounds. Ayame would blow on the wounds so it wouldn't hurt as much. She worked in silence as she applied some antibiotic ointment and bandages.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:07 pm
Botan closed his eyes and bit his lip as the stining pain of the peroxide on his wounds hit him. He didn't make a sound while she worked, but he balled his hands into tight fists.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:12 pm
Smoothing out the last bandage she would let one of her hands rest on his shoulder. "There...all done." She said quietly. Ayame would look down at him. Botan had been through so much more than she had when it came to Nagase. A part of her wanted to hold him and comfort him but another part kept telling her he wasn't interested in her.

Ayame would let her hand drop to her side and she began to clean up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:14 pm
Botan rested his hand on top of hers before she could begin cleaning. "Thank you," he whispered softly. A small smile gracing his lips.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:20 pm
Ayame's cheeks would turn pink. "It was nothing..." She looked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:21 pm
"No, it was something," Botan told her. "Thats...that's the firt time anyone's ever really been nice to me. So thank you," he said in a soft voice, keeping his hand on top of hers.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Ayame had the sudden urge to just wrap her arms around him and comfort him and for once she acted on her impulse. Moving behind him, she would wrap her arms around his shoulders and pulled him back against her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:30 pm
Botan was startled at first at what she did, but then finally rested his head against her and closed his eyes.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 pm
Ayame suprised herself but when he leaned his head back she would relax slightly and allowed herself to rest her chin on the top of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:35 pm
"Why do you care so much?" Botan asked softly after a moment of shared silence. "Why do you seem to care about me...when even my own family doesn't care?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:38 pm
"It's in my nature I suppose. Plus everyone needs to know there's atleast one person in the world who will care for them when every one else won't..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff