Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do you have braces? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you had braces before?
hell no! i have perfect teeth :]]]
45%
 45%  [ 104 ]
yeahhhh... it sucks a fat one
54%
 54%  [ 126 ]
Total Votes : 230

~=Czaren-chan=~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:58 am
Yeah... I used to have one but it was removed last April... now I feel more awkward than before... but I think they're cool... i love the way the dentist changes the color of my bracebands... 3nodding Although it really hurts... a lot... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:36 am
nyee~

i have! and people says they suit me! and they dont hurt when i tighten them! bohhahahaa twisted

well the first time i gots them it hurted x] buh thats besides the point

woooh green and purple color is the wayy to goo!!  

5aRaHz

AznFraud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:31 pm
i havent gotten them yet but im going to get them once my final two friggin teeth grow back in, i just want to know if it hurts or whatever stuff like that
PM me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:13 am
I never got braces.. neutral  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

Kawaii_Pandako

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:00 pm
i still have them right now.. but i'm getting mine off soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:17 pm
i never had them lol i heard u cant eat certain things if u do, lol.

nah but i did have some work on my teeth lol...  

Kuroi Kohhi

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:53 pm
I never needed them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:56 pm
i love the feeling of when you 1st get your braces off

and then .. your teeth are all slimy ;D  

nukka elly

Midnight_fairy777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:29 pm
Nopeee(;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:44 pm
I got braces the summer before my sixth grade...got 'em off a year later. Wasn't that bad, unless I got pounded in the face with a basketball during a game...cuz then...that just hurts. The chains hurt a little bit..sorta like when you first get the braces on....

I have a retainer now, but I haven't worn it in a while because it fits weirdly. The assistant or whatever who fitted it last time I went messed it up. evil

Lmao, yeah, nukka elly's right, it feels all slimy after you get them off. xD It's so cool. x3 Takes a while for your mouth to get used to the braces though....

For all you people who are getting braces or have them....don't get white or yellow....(I never did) White gets dirty too easily..and yellow...makes you look like you have food stuck in your teeth or something...

I only have a removable top retainer, my bottom retainer is one of those that they glue on the lingual side of your teeth. Doesn't take long to get used to, and I'd rather this than having to worry about putting both top and bottom in. But yeah, no braces anymore! xD (I have to go get my teeth cleaned soon...and my freakin retainer re-fitted..)

Praxling

Xiao_Jun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:37 am
DONT REALLY NEED THEM THOUGH.... NOT LIKE MY TEETH R PERFECT BUT THEY R NOT BAD LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:51 am
hahahaa, nah i never had braces. Perfect teeth all my life after i loss all my baby teeth mrgreen  

aznnam3dj1n

Magical_diamond

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:32 am
I have braces Its sucks xp It hurts too much which i really hate  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:55 am
yea . and i'm wearing power chains right now .
color is red .
and the elastics hella annoy me . x_x" stressed  

cazziii_fire

bamboowitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:50 am
nope >< i'm not getting braces even though they are slightly crooked, i guess the NHS wants to save on resourses due to the misuse of it ><
the dentist even said "Don't worry you don't need braces, this insn't America." I was like wtf... what has braces got to do with America?
Hm. note that was a random rhetorical question which suddenly propped up in my mind.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff