Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:14 pm
Kai closed his eye as the horrific images of his life flashed before his eyes. "Unfortunately...after I was taken...my life was anything but fun," he whispered. "The only thing that I could think about while they experimented on me...was surviving to see you again."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:16 pm
Hikari's face changed her eyes widened and mouth open "experiments?" she thought going over touching Kai's shoulder then remembering something she backed away holding on to her head "no dont make me remember" she said moving backwards falling to her knees  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:19 pm
"Hikari...," Kai whispered. He started to move toward but hesitated.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:23 pm
Hikari stood up pushing Kai back "stay away" she said holding back to her head falling back to the ground and black demon wings shot out of her back and she screamed in pain "STOP!!!!" she yelled and the teacher came to the roof hearing the scream "No" she yelled going up to Kai "what have you done" she said moving him out of the way  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:24 pm
"I didn't do anything," Kai roared. His eyes flashed red for a second and he quickly looked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:30 pm
The teacher went over to Hikari "snap out of it" she said Hikari stood up looking at the ground hair pure red of blood "it hurts" she said looking up "it wont stop hurting" she said tears in her eyes the teacher went to touch her and she went flying into a wall  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:32 pm
Kai turned around to see what happened. He summoned a portal to teleport the teacher through the wall. He then turned to Hikari. When he looked at her his eyes widened in shock. "No," he whispered. He moved to her side and wrapped her in his arms. His eyes turned blood red as he looked into her eyes. "Hikari, listen to me. You've got to snap out of it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:35 pm
Hikari fazed threw his arms and looked at him as if she were out of hit "dont touch me" she said blades appearing in her hands "I dont want ot have to kill you" she said the wings spreading out a wicked smile on her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:39 pm
A black keyblade pierced through her chest. No blood came from her wound however. "I'm sorry, Hikari, but this is neither the time nor place for me or you to use the powers we were given. My keyblade has no name, but if it would it would be named Forsaken. Now, sleep Hikari. Please sleep."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:41 pm
THe wings flew back into Hikari closing her eyes "ow" she said falling backward on her back and blood started to flow from her back from where her wings came from  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:43 pm
The Forsaken transormed back into Kai's normal blade. He kneeled over Hikari and waved his hand over her wounds. Her wounds healed instatnly. He smiled and ran his hand through her hair. "Sleep. Sleep my sweet Hikari. Your memories and my pain are things we should never relive ever again."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:47 pm
THe teacher came back up rubbing her head "that hurt" she said looking at Kai who was holding Hikari she walked over and picked up Hikari with ease giving him an evil look "I dont know what you did but..........thank you" she said leaving with Hikari "now you know why you have to stay away" she said as she carried Hikari down the stairs the blood from Hikari's back wasnt red but pure black  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:51 pm
Kai stared at the black blood on his hands. He took his sword and cut his hand. His own blood mixed with Hikari's blood...both were as black as night. He clenched his fist and looked away. "One was born a monster...the other one was created to be one," he whispered. "Both as different as night and day, both the same in so man ways. Both...wanting what they cannot have." Kai closed his eyes and smiled softly. "Freedom...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 pm
Hikari woke up in the nurses room again "why" she said getting up "you lied to me" the teacher said in a chair next to Hikari "sorry" Hikari said looking down then a sharp pain went on her back scars were now on her back where the wings came out "they well never stop hurting the scars will never leave" tthe teacher said standing up and leaving the room "you will forever be in pain" she said shutting the door behind her Hikari looked down at her hands "pain" Hikari said closing her eyes and cletching her fists  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:02 pm
Kai took off his shirt and ran his hands along his back. Two long scars went from his shoulder down to the small of his back. "Pain...," he whispered.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff