Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:59 pm
"Of course." He reached out took her hand. He felt good again. Thoughts of his meeting with Antha were pushed aside as he focused on just being here with Skyla. He smiled again as he looked up at the moon, so much had happened tonight... and it wasn't over yet. What will happen next...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:31 pm
Sophie shrugged rolling her eyes as she took a step on the cement side walk. Midnight rubbed up against her leg ever so playfully. Sophie showed a small smile gently picking Midnight up and cradleing the black cat in her arms. Walking towards Skyla and Sabata Sophie came up behind them both saying, "Are you two going to get married or something?" Taking some steps around them she said, "All the lovey dovey stuff you are giving eachother is making me feel akward. Come, let's get out of here." Tap, tap, tap. The sound of her boots hitting the ground echoed in her ears as she walked towards a lamp post.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:10 am
Sabata laughed slightly at Sophie;s comment. Following her he fell into step beside her. "What's with you? Haven't you ever fallen for someone before?" He squeezed the object in his pocket, trying to get his mind off it and the circumstances behind it. He looked over at Sophie and Midnight again. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:39 pm
Sophie's eyes narrowed at him as she came to a stop, "No. Not in this century. After all my loved ones were slutered by my maker I've never loved a single human being again." Midnight glanced up at Sophie with huge yellow eyes. "Be quiet Midnight."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:58 pm
Sabata froze. Sophie's words had pierced him completely. He'd never expected... He hadn't realized... He put a hand on her shoulder. "I know it probably doesn't mean anything but... I'm sorry." He looked away, "I can understand how you feel though... someone I cared about was killed by... my sire as well." He could feel some tears coming to his eyes, even after all these centuries, he still couldn't stop them. "I'm sorry I brought it up Sophie."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:06 pm
"Its alright, I've gotten over their deaths." Sophie leaned against the cold lamp pole stroking the back of Midnight. "Well it seems that almost everyone of our kind has lost some one they cared for or were deranged in their life before our 'new and everlasting life' as they say."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:31 pm
Sabata nodded. "There can be no gain without loss." he said, quoting the monks who taught him his power. He looked down at the ground, at his own feet. "I sometimes wonder... is it worth it... living forever, but always having to stay in the shadows, to have to feed off humans to survive... maybe it would be better to just die..." He shook his head and laughed dryly, "Listen to me, I sound like an old man."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:23 pm
"Well really you are an old man." Sophie looked at the busy street just a few feet from them, "I've always thought about just going into a fire and die, but I decided a long time ago that I would use this dark gift as an advantage." As her eyes focused on her cat Sophie suddenly let out a low laugh. "Look at us we sound like a couple of depressed weirdos."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:19 pm
Sabata laughed with Sophie. "Indeed." He looked at Sophie again, seeing her in a new light. "An advantage huh?" He stood a while in reflective silence, thinking about other vampire's he'd encountered in the past, many of them had been dark, a few even sadistic, but he'd never met one with such a positive outlook on their situation. "Thank you Sophie." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:03 am
"For what?" Sophie looked at him very curiously. Streching in her arms, Midnight dug her claws into Sophie's arms and purred softly. Her yellow eyes started to gaze at nearby people walking by with cigarettes in their fingers. Slowly Midnight's eye lids started to collapse over her eyes as she started to go to sleep.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Sabata looked up sharply, "Uhh, nothing." He didn't want to sound sentimental or anything, there was enough drama on this street already. He glanced at the cat in Sophie's arms, Midnight it was called he seemed to remember. He smiled slightly as it went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:45 am
((Yeah I planed the little event but, I didn't expect Kaze to get kicked off for cursing on accident so um I'm gonna need time to regroup my thoughts, Or me loosing access to the internet))  

Rentetsu

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:13 pm
"Alright then." Sophie said as some people went past them, "So what was with that one witch here eariler. She seemed very angery about something?" She could feel Midnight purr heavily and swing her tail back and forth against her cold, pale skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:49 pm
Sabata was silent for a moment before he speaking again. "That was Antha Evelyn Mayfair. The most powerful witch in the city, she can be... temperamental sometimes. Though I've seen her this angry before." He gestured in the general direction of the House on the Mountain. "She was looking for Rentetsu, I know you remember him. Seems he's got a life-wish or something," he said, trying to be funny with the vampire-already-dead joke (he groaned inwardly though, it was a bad joke), "Antha was not happy. I spoke with her a little while ago though, and she seems to have calmed down... though I don't know to be relieved or more worried."  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:05 pm
"Well one thing is for sure. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side." Sophie showed a slight smile as she looked at the concrete sidewalk. Glancing over at Skyla she started to lose the small smile thinking about something. "Skyla is sure taking a long time to get out of her little spacing out thing. I'll go wake her out of it." Sophie handed Sabata Midnight and walked towards Skyla, who just stood there staring into space. She gently shook Skyla and when Skyla didn't replie Sophie took her hand into a fist and knocked on Skyla's head till Skyla would come out of the trance. "Hello? Anyone there."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff