Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Rei just smacked away his hands "she doesnt want to live in this world she has made her own little world in our mind" Rei said looking into Azreal's eyes "you can try and get her out of it but i dont think it will" Rei said looking away "parts of her are stuck in the bad memories" Rei said pausing "some in the good all of them with you in them" Rei said standing up and putting her finger to his head "say hi for me would ya" Rei said smiling andAzreal was sent to Haruka's heart where she hid herself  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:42 pm
Azreal floated through bright colors, unsure of what had just happened. The thought and memories of Haruka swirled around him until eventually he landed on the dark cold ground. He first noticed that he no longer had blades stuck in him. He was in fact dressed in the uniform he had worn the night that Haruka's family had been destroyed. It was then that he saw her. Haruka was on her knees crying as the flames of her home were raging against the rain that was falling all around her. The images were painful to both him and her, but for very different reasons. "Haruka," Azreal whispered softly as he started walking toward her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:51 pm
Haruka just sat there still crying for her mother to wake up then Muraki appeared "time to die little girl" he said lifting his sword and a dark light formed around Haruka turning her into Rei "so she finaly let me out" she said standing up after Muraki and Rei fought he left and the real Haruka was in the corner watching the past singing a song her mother used to sing to her to go to sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:53 pm
Azreal had to stop for a second to remember that these were just memories and that this had already happened. He had lived through this once as had Haruka, and he knew he wasn't particuarly fond of seeing it again. He slowly advanced toward Haruka. "Haruka?" he whispered softly as he neared her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:58 pm
A little Haruka came in front of Azreal "you are" she said smiling Haruka split herself from now and her younger side "you want to see the older me right" she said pointing over ot Haruka " thats too bad if you do cuz she doesnt want to see you" she said still smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:00 pm
"What do you mean...she doesn't want to see me?" Azreal asked. "I have to speak with her. She can't leave me. She can't just wish for death!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:02 pm
The little Haruka just smiled and a barrier was around Haruka so he couldnt get near her "I cant help it if she doesn want to see you" she said walking over to the Rei thats fighting "cuz of this day Im or should i say we are like this" Chibi said pointing to Rei Haruka's split personality  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:06 pm
Azreal shook his head. "I don't remember this. I do...but I don't remember when she first turned into Rei. I was busy elsewhere," Azreal said softly. He shook his head to get the images out of his head. Remembering the task at hand he looked back at the girl. "Please, I've got to get her back. I've got to make her come back. I...I don't want to continue this journey without her...." The words sounded foreign to him. He knew that he meant them, and he probably meant a lot more as well, but even though he scarcely knew what was going on the fear of losing Haruka was overwhelming.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:59 pm
Chibi was astonished at what he said and walked up to Azreal "she cares about you but doesnt want to so she gives the feelings to Rei" Chibi said looking away "what Haruka isnt Rei is" Chibi said walking back up to Azreal "you should just leave" Chibi said flying up into the air "she doesnt want to lose anyone ever agia" the other Haruka turned looking at Azreal and she lipped "please leave" she said eyes dark not caring and she left going to her happy memories of the past  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:02 pm
"Haruka!" Azreal shouted. The pain he was feeling at that moment was like none he'd ever felt before. "You say that you don't want to lose anyone ever again...but do you really think that I want to lose you? I won't lose you Haruka! I don't care what I have to do...I can't lose you!" Azreal pressed his hands against the barrier that restrained him. He knew he could break it if he tried, but he was afraid that it would hurt Haruka if he did. Still, he was getting desperate. His normally emotionless face was full of two emotions at this point, and no amount of calming himself would help. Right now he was feeling two things. Fear and despair.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:05 pm
Haruka was already gone "you want me to take you to her" Chibi said flying over to Azreal "by the way you can call me Chibi" she said smiling "she doesnt want me to leave you alone so Ill have to go with you if you want to see her" Chibi said still smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:07 pm
Azreal looked up at Chibi and sighed. He felt completely drained both mentally and physically, and he knew the worst was yet to come. He reluctantly nodded his consent. "I'll do whatever it takes to see her. So please...take me to her."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:16 pm
"Okay" chibi said smiling and took out her hand "now you get to see my older sister both of them" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:18 pm
Azreal grabbed hold of her hand and said a silent prayer. "Here goes nothing," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:21 pm
Chibi smiled and in a second they were in the past where her parents were still alive "hey what do you think your doing" this other girl looked alot like chibi but was a little taller and older she flew up into the air and started giving Chibi a noggy "she said she didnt want to see him" she said looking at Azreal  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff