Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:23 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai
I call to the guardians of the East- of lightening and Pikachu!
I call to the guardians of the South- of Fire and Charizard!
I call to the guardians of the West- of Water and Squertal!
I call to the guardians of the North- of Earth and ... oh ********. I can't even complete that without feeling so dirty I would spend the rest of the weekend in the shower.

Okay, I laughed when I read this, but it's really not funny when you meet someone who really believes she is being guarded by en entei. eek

"Okay, so that would make Ash my god and Misty my goddess right? " gonk

Every once an awhile, I wonder if one out of a hundred fluffies aren't, in a sense, correct.

Not that said fluffy was guarded by a legendary fire pokemon. More like she was being f'ed with by a spirtual entity that though that ******** with a mortal that was willing to BELIEVE she was being guarded by a legendary fire pokemon.

I mean...that s**t would be really funny to me.
Fine line between Chaos Magic and Fluff in some cases.

I think the biggest difference is if said individual knows a lick about KM.

I wasn't speaking of a magical system; I was more talking about the idea of a spirtual entity making a "prank call" is amusing.

Or is this apart of something that I don't know about?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:44 pm
Kuroiban

I wasn't speaking of a magical system; I was more talking about the idea of a spirtual entity making a "prank call" is amusing.

Ask Reagun about the Chaos Mages he knows who have Santa as their god.  

TeaDidikai

Elizabeth Tarion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:53 pm
"I'm an eletric witch!"
It's always made me laugh, anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:22 pm
"How dare you Christians persecute Wicca; we're a religion that believes in harming nobody for any reason whatsoever, no even in self-defense! If you don't stop attacking Wicca, some Wiccan might put a horrible curse on you!"

Again, actual spoken words.  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:40 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
"How dare you Christians persecute Wicca; we're a religion that believes in harming nobody for any reason whatsoever, no even in self-defense! If you don't stop attacking Wicca, some Wiccan might put a horrible curse on you!"

Again, actual spoken words.
That can't be real! She had to have been stoned!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:25 am
TeaDidikai
That can't be real! She had to have been stoned!
Quite possibly so, considering she was one of those pop-Wiccans who believe that smoking pot is absolutely a written sacrament in Wicca and therefore protected from prosecution.

Though I do appreciate the possible double-entendre involved in using the word 'stoned' when referring to a witch...  

Henry Dorsett Case

Gideon Starorzewski

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 am
Quote:
Fine line between Chaos Magic and Fluff in some cases.

Oh so true and why it's so much fun. I would argue validity in using pokemon as avatars of the elements though. I mean if that's the visual that you view the concept through with the most ease, then you're going to get the most energy out of it and maximize your results. In theory. That's a big part of why I use superheroes on occasion. They tap into the same basic archtypes and saves me all the trouble of getting to know some other god when I know the modern equivalent like the back of my hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:22 am
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
"D.J. Conway is great for learning about Celtic Magick. He's got a real good grasp on Celtic Tradition and how the Celts worshipped the Goddess."
Could have sworn DJ had a vulva.

The Goddess confiscated it.  

Gideon Starorzewski

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:02 am
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
Yeah, I know. Point being that it was the person who owned the book was unaware as to the gender of its author, as well as said author's credentials for Celtic M3g!k

The lack of awareness of gender doesn't bother me that much. Most people here think I'm a woman. ~shrugs~
You're not? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:24 pm
Eshmasesh
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
Yeah, I know. Point being that it was the person who owned the book was unaware as to the gender of its author, as well as said author's credentials for Celtic M3g!k

The lack of awareness of gender doesn't bother me that much. Most people here think I'm a woman. ~shrugs~
You're not? gonk

o0 You aren't?  

Aesi

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:03 pm
Aesi
Eshmasesh
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case

You're not? gonk

o0 You aren't?
Phew, at least I'm not alone in this xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:15 pm
Eshmasesh
Aesi
Eshmasesh
TeaDidikai
You're not? gonk
o0 You aren't?

TeaDidikai
My gods made me female. Period. Had they made me something else, we would be having a different conversation.
I think she was kidding; otherwise, I'm damned confused. gonk  

Elizabeth Tarion

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:25 am
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Yup. They worship Santa Clause.
They have a clear moral system and a rewards/punishment system.
Their GodThoughtFormEgregoreServitor is being fed by every child who believes in the world.
Let's be honest, as far as the Chaos Magic system is concerned, they have the most powerful man made entity behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:56 am
[Bavi]
Eshmasesh
Aesi
Eshmasesh
TeaDidikai
You're not? gonk
o0 You aren't?

TeaDidikai
My gods made me female. Period. Had they made me something else, we would be having a different conversation.
I think she was kidding; otherwise, I'm damned confused. gonk

Got my point across though- eh? wink  

TeaDidikai

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:03 am
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Yup. They worship Santa Clause.
They have a clear moral system and a rewards/punishment system.
Their GodThoughtFormEgregoreServitor is being fed by every child who believes in the world.
Let's be honest, as far as the Chaos Magic system is concerned, they have the most powerful man made entity behind them.

(Just asking, because I know that some countries have differing views of a "Santa Claus"-type person)

Santa Claus, as in a big guy with a red coat and white beard? Gives presents to good kids, has a sled pulled by reindeer, eats milk and cookies, etc.?

Because...damn...that's a seriously interesting idea, especially how the thought form is fed by every kid who believes. Do they have a web site?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games