Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:41 am
Sabata was walking through a haze of fog. He looked around, but couldn't see anything around him. "Hello?" he called out. His only response was his own echo. From out of the haze a figure appeared, a young woman. She wore a dark green dress and had long silver hair. Her deep blue eyes bored into him. Around her neck, glittered a silver pendent with a red gem in the center. Do you know who I am Sabata? her voice seemed to come from everywhere. "Mani the Moon vampire." he replied quietly. He eyed her pendant, that was it, the Moon's Eye, the thing he was looking for. You need to wake up, you're badly hurt. He shook his head in confusion. "What?" Mani just smiled and disapeaerd. The fog cleared and he aoke. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" he screamed in pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:20 pm
After the blast Sophie's body was pushed over the roof and landed on the ground. She laid there on the dead grass with her arm dislocated and broken under her back. As her cat came from the house and pawed at Sophie's head the cat meowed for its master to wake up. The black cat hearing something ran after it in the bushes and came out with a rat in its mouth. Carrying the somewhat alive rat to Sophie it bit deeper into the rat and the cat, Midnight, laid the rat on Sophie's open mouth. As some of the rat's blood dropped into Sophie's mouth something inside her was coming alive again. Her pupils grew wide, almost covering the whole eye and as the rat tried to move slowly Sophie used her free arm to grap it and drained the rat dry. Sitting up very slowly she moaned in pain. After relocating her dislocated shoulder she leaned back against a boulder. Her cat licked her hand which was covered in dry blood. Sophie painted deeply laying her head on her left shoulder.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:05 pm
Skyla just managed to fly (another one of her abilities)high enough to avoid collision with the oncoming attack. She then watched as Kaze disappeared from view and wondered why he was so content on destroying the city. She descended slowly looking at the after math and gasped in horror. The house was destroyed and part of the mountain with it. Her eyes scanned the wreckage looking for Sophie and Sabata and they first layed on Sabata's broken body. Her feet carried her over to him and she dropped to her knees at the sight of him. "No, wake up." she touched his peaceful looking face. He obvious couldn't feel the pain.she thought. "You need to wake up, you're badly hurt." she whispered into his ear hoping he could hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 am
Sabata shut his eyes, trying to black out the pain. His whole body seemed to be broken. which is weird... the back of his mind decided to point out, my spine shouldn't be THIS badly broken he could assume it was that guy from before, seemed like just the thing he'd do too. He opened his eyes slowly, and saw Skyla next to him. Despite the excruciating pain it caused, he smiled. "Looks like you're okay. That's good." He grimaced as he tried to move and pain lanced through him. "Need... to... feed." he mangaed to get out. "Have to... stop him..."  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:44 pm
Skyla put a her hand gently on him urging with her eyes for him to stay still. "Stay here and don't move." She stood up looking at his broken state and worried if he would be alright by himself. Turning around she went over to Sophie and saw her sitting up she decided to get both of them something to feed on. She flew up in the air looking for anything that moved. She spotted two hikers a young man and woman huddled together. Their faces had shocked expressions when they saw Skyla descend from the air she quickly knocked them out. With surprised strength she managed to fly them back to Sabata and Sophie. She dropped the unconscious woman at Sophie's feet and then sat the man by Sabata. "Here." she said and looked up at the stars not wanting to see him feed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:23 pm
Sabata smelled blood nearby. He reached out and bit the man's neck. He drank only enough to heal himself, making sure not to kill the man. He didn't like to kill those he bit, felling that it just wasn't that they should die to satisfy him. Having fed, his strength slowly returned. He shakily got to his feet, then looked at Skyla. "Thank you. Are you okay?"  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 pm
Skyla saw that Sabata let the man live and she felt compassion towards him and something else she couldn't describe. She shook her head and it went away. When he asked her if she was okay she smiled "I'm alright...,"she looked away from him and stared out into the night." I was worried about you though." she whispered and peaked a look at him out of the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:39 pm
Sabata felt happy, weirdly happy, when she said she'd been worried about him. He grinned wryly. "No need to worry bout me. Takes more than a fall do me in." In a display of machismo he slapped himself on the chest... and doubled over in pain. still kinda sore... gonna be like that for a while... He straightened up a minute later. "I'm just glad your okay. If anything had happened to you I'd... I'd be..." he blushed slightly, then turned away, "Nevermind."  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:54 pm
Skyla was still worried about him even if he did say he was alright. When he fell she instinctively reached out for him but he was up before she could help him. She smiled when he blushed and softly spoke to him.
"Please tell me." when he didn't finish what he saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 pm
Sabata heard her ask her question and slowly turned to face her. He looked at her. "I'd be..." he paused, what? he asked himself, you'd be what? SAY IT!!!!!! He shook his head slightly, "sad. Your a good person and I'd be upset if anything were to happen to you." He mentally slapped himself, smooth move vamp-boy... He ignored his inner-self's comments and looked back at Skyla.  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:13 pm
"Oh." she looked at him with her eyes trying to see if there was anything more he wanted to say. She saw a glimmer of something but couldn't make it out. Why can't I see what's inside of you? She sighed and smiled at him. "I would be sad too Sabata if you were gone. You are a good person as well." Her hand touched his slightly and then she turned around and looked at the old house that was in ruins and also her first home since she became a vampire. "Where do I go now." she said aloud but meant to talk to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:18 pm
Sabata reached over and held her hand. He wasn't really sure what to say to her, for once he was tounge-tied. He briefly considered asking her about her powers, but decided that was best left for later. Right now it was just him and the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, where's THAT thought come from... he wondered for a moment before mentally shrugging. He finally spoke to her, "You can come with me. That is... if you want to."  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 pm
The way his hand warmed hers made Skyla's heart beat faster. And when he asked her to come with him her heart leaped into her throat. She couldn't speak as she was overcome by joy and she nodded her head vigorously making the world spin about her. She wobbled a bit and the ground came up fast....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:32 pm
Sabata caught her as she fell. The slowly laid her down. He knelt down next her. "Good. I'm so happy." He bent over and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I have to do something first though, stay here and take care of Sophie. I'll come back when it's over." With that he rose and flew away, heading back to the city. As he flew he summoned up several blue enrgy spheres. These circled around him as he flew. "That guy..." he said to himself. "The 15th form might work, but I'm not so good at it..." He stopped on the outskirts of the city, landed somewhere quiet and pulled out a book from his jacket, the small tome had the words Book of the 20 forms in intricate letters on it's cover.  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm
As Sophie heard a noise that sounded like someone fell to the ground she opened her eyes and looked at a woman, unconscious. She knew she needed to feed and moved, slowly towards the woman. Reaching her Sophie sinked her fangs into the womens neck and as she drank she felt her wounds heal and her broken arm heal as well. Then her eyes widen as she noticed something as she drank. Forcing herself from the blood pouring out of the woman's neck Sophie look suprised. ~"She's pregnant...I can't take any more..."~ She shook her head then bit her index finger and let some of her blood drop on the womans neck where Sophie bit her. When Sophie's blood hit the woman's neck the wound healed, as if Sophie never bit her. ~Good thing you did that, or else you woul've killed the baby.~ Her cat sat by Sophie. "I know. The wounds are healed, but I need more." Sophie slowly stood up and walked over towards the partly destroyed house.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff