Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

~Miki-chan~mesa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:35 pm
((can I be one of my characters?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:51 pm
Yuri finally found the page from the book. "AHHA!" she laughed. "Here it is!" she grinned in an evil way.  

Pow in the Wow

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:04 pm
Raspberry_Vengence
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
Luchia went out of her room to get snacks for Hannon and Angliewho were still in her room.She decided she would get extra for Meko,for when she woke up. She poked around the corner of the room as she heard a melody comming from the loby.She began to sing with the piano,not knowing someone else was singing to. She turned anothercorner and saw another girl sitting at the piano.Surprised she spoke up, "Uhmm...Hi,Can I help you?"

((SOrry guyes! School has kept me away for weeks! crying gonk ))

Tara imediately stopped singing and spun around. "Oh, er, I'm sorry. I thought I could just. I'm really sorry," Tara mumbled as she stood up from the stool.

"Oh,Its okay! I enjoyed it! 't was very pretty!" She complemented as she walked over to the new girl. "By the way,Im Luchia.Uhmm...Can I help you here?" she said as she looked around the lobby.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:28 pm
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
Raspberry_Vengence
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
Luchia went out of her room to get snacks for Hannon and Angliewho were still in her room.She decided she would get extra for Meko,for when she woke up. She poked around the corner of the room as she heard a melody comming from the loby.She began to sing with the piano,not knowing someone else was singing to. She turned anothercorner and saw another girl sitting at the piano.Surprised she spoke up, "Uhmm...Hi,Can I help you?"

((SOrry guyes! School has kept me away for weeks! crying gonk ))

Tara imediately stopped singing and spun around. "Oh, er, I'm sorry. I thought I could just. I'm really sorry," Tara mumbled as she stood up from the stool.

"Oh,Its okay! I enjoyed it! 't was very pretty!" She complemented as she walked over to the new girl. "By the way,Im Luchia.Uhmm...Can I help you here?" she said as she looked around the lobby.

"Oh, well...I'm Tara." she answered.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:39 am
Anglie heard voices. "I'll be right back" she said, wondering if Meko heard her or not. She went outside and saw Luchia talking with someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:22 pm
Yuri started sightreading and playing through the notes on her piano. "Yes... yes... I'm GETTING IT NOW!" she laughed. "Gaito is gonna be so proud of me" she said and daydreams of when she and him is getting a year later. She sighed deeply. "Gaito" she smiled. "I will finally succeed just for you" she said vividly.  

Pow in the Wow

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:46 pm
"Oh well...Im kinda in a jam right now." Luchia said slowly as she remembered Sara and CoCo. "Maybe you can come back tomarrow when Nikora comes back? She is the manager..." Luchia hoped she wasnt being rude,or hurtfull in anyway. "Im sorry to steer you away..." she said almost a whisper as she averted her eyes away from Tara's.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:53 pm
"Oh, it's fine." Tara replied. She played with the teal shell charm on her bracelet. She wondered where the other Mermaid princesses were. The words of the songs ran through her mind again. "Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo mezashiteta, Yoake mae kikoeta MERODI, Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta, Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi, Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi..."  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:31 am
"What's going on? Who's this?" Anglie asked, her necklace was hidden by her clothes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:20 pm
~Miki-chan~mesa
((can I be one of my characters?))
um...sure thing. ^_^  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:05 am
Back at Gaito's castel.......
"I am kind of getting tired,Sara."said Coco with a yawn,then she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:19 pm
hey everyone! sorry that I haven't been on, lately. stare stupid school...

Well, anyways, here's my first post!

Karen sawm quietly in the clod water. She looked all around her. Nothing was the same. Evil has returned... She sawm quickly the the shore, where she thought she could go into hinding. At least for a while. after she had turned into her human form, she sighed and hugged her knees. Karen looked out into the open sea as the sun began toset. A tear streamed down her face as the image of her castle colapsing flashed in her mind. By the time, she had looked up again, the sun was gone and a full moon hung in the black sky. She took a lok at her purple pearl as her face tightened. She clunched up her neckless tightly.

" Gaito...I will get my revenge..."

* looks back at the post.* Opps, hee hee ^_^ was that, kinda long? redface  

Kandie Skull

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:02 am
(Same Here, I hate school stare 8th grade is so hard)

"Well, Anyways, I'm going for a walk" Anglie said, then left. She went back to the sea and walked along the edge, looking at the moon. She looked to the water and saw a mermaid. 'Who is that?' she thought, not being able to see the mermaid's color.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:00 pm
(( Thank god your only in 8th grade wait till you get to college and then things really get you good , I am in college sweatdrop ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:45 pm
hansonangel
(( Thank god your only in 8th grade wait till you get to college and then things really get you good , I am in college sweatdrop ))
(really? wow!! i'm only in sixth grade!!) Karen tensed up a bit as she heard gentle footsteps on the sand. She quickly weped away her tear. And then asked in cold tone.

" What do you want?" thinking it was an human adlut.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff