Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:22 pm
"It doesn't matter what you do,she'll stay frozen for at least an hour. I made the bullet myself,I know what it can do." Sven said,to give at least a little comfort to the little girl. Then he turned to John,who was standing next to the girl,seeming to test how much the could do while he was there (such as picking things up,normal things.)

"How are you here,you died years ago?!" Was the first thing that came out of Sven's mouth,the frontmost question in his mind. "And what do you mean that you didn't give me the vision eye?"

John thought a moment before answering, "I think me and the girl were given form by this place,she was from Myoko,and I was from you. And what I ment when I said that was that you had your vision eye even before you met me,it was just 'sleeping' inside you. When I transfered my power of clairvoyance to you,it 'awakened,the proof that I'm right is that you still have it."

Sven sifted this in his mind,thinking about how to help Myoko become herself again. Then,it hit him. "You are Myoko,aren't you?" he asked the girl,positivlt sure that the answer was yes,and he was already forming a plan in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:52 pm
(Mikuni...for those that don't know yet)
The little girls face contorted in confusion. Then she smiled, "Well...DUH!" Her little voice came out happily and she rolled her eyes a little bit. "That's what daddy named me." Her eyes sparked Myoko's natural dark color. "But daddy doesn't seem to want me anymore...I came back to try to change his mind...does daddy hate me?" Her little eyes brimmed with tears. "If so then I don't want her in me anymore!" Her left eye flashes for a second and she pushes the figure infront of her making is fall back and shatter. Her hands shook and started turning really, her fingers stretching out longer and skinnier, her arms turned fleshy and a small light formed inside her that burst engulfing her tiny body and elapsing everyone in the room like the after shock of an atomic bomb Demolishing the house and any remnants outside of it to show no exsistance of a house ever being there. After the ash of the house settled Myoko lay reformed in her body under a thin blanket of ash covering her bare skin underneath.  

Cry_Angel

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:33 am
Sven covered Myoko with his coat after getting up from the shockwave. Then he turned to John,who was slowly fading into nothing,and said" Nice to see you again. Any last requests?"

"Yes,I do. Tell my family that all is well in the afterlife."John replied.

"I'll be sure to tell them,old friend." Sven said,shaking his hand. The John turned aroud with a smile and disappered.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 am
Train heard the explosion and knew where to go right away. He headed towards the sound, and was in aw at the sight that lay before him. He ran over to Sven and Myoko and tried to catch his breath. "Sven... what happened. Is she ok? Was it Kaine again?" He stopped again trying to breath a little more steady. He was forced to sit down considering all the walking he had done. He put his hand on Myoko's shoulder. "I doubt even if I had been here I wouldn't have been much help. He seems pretty tough. But what happened to this place? It looks like someone set a bomb off." He said, coughing some from the ashes.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Cry_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:54 am
At Trains touch her body shivered shaking of half off the ash covering her exposing cold, white, partly wet, skin underneath. Her eyes flickered open at the sound of his voice, eyelashes covered in white ash making her dark eyes seem even more endless then before. She sat up slowly causing the rest of the ash not clinging to her skin to shake off like dry snow. She hugged Train regaining some sense of movement back but this was as much as she could do. "What happened...?" She mumbled looking at Sven.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:07 am
"Long story... Lets just say it wasn't Kaine,and that I found out a few things that I never would have expected." Sven was tired from everything that happened,and he was still sifting what he had seen.
Why did the little Myoko call Kaine daddy? Why was John there? What exactly Happened? Those questions kept repeting themselves in his head,over and over.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cry_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:54 pm
"Oh..." She smiled weakly, her eyes didn't seem to want to stay open and her vision blurred as she fainted into trains lap. "Mmmmm..." Was all the came as she drifted off again. 'What's happening to me? I can still here everything but I can't open my eyes. Oh...I'm soo tired...' Her eyelids flickered with her dreams. 'Mmm...why do I feel so light am I falling? Ka-Kaine? What happened to him where is he!?' Her body gathered small beads of sweat collecting on the ashes turning them darker. Her expression changed to that of fear and confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:07 pm
"We're here,no one can touch you." Sven said,hoping that Myoko could somehow hear him in her dreams.

Sven said "Train,we should get back to Annette's. She can help Myoko." Then he got up and dusted himself off,wondering which way he had to go to get to Annette's.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:58 am
Train picked Myoko up in his arms, and held her close to him. He felt very overprotective of her, especially after all she had been through. "I....uh... I ran so fast I don't remember which way I came from." He sighed and stared at Myoko. "We better hurry and find the way though."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:22 am
"So far I can only think of one way," Sven said,taking his eyepatch off, "Vision eye in motion." He walked off in random directions until he stopped,facing south. He saw Annettte's bar,and themselves walking into it.

"Alright,I found the way,it's around a few minutes south of here."

((vision eye in motion - Same thing as his normal vision eye,except that it continualy shows the future,not just once.))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cry_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:28 am
((Sweet...I want one of those!! crying ))

Myoko stirred uneasily in Trains arms. She shivered from the air around them and from the feeling of Train's warm body against her skin. She clung to him like a child would to their mother, trying to stay warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:36 am
((I know!! I would love a vision eye also.))

The bar came into site. Annette was waiting outside for them,having seen the explosion. Before sshe could say a word,Sven said "Don't ask,It's a long story." And opened the door for Train and Myoko.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:00 pm
Train managed a small smile at Sven, and then headed upstairs with Myoko. He went into the room and layed her on the bed. Tucking her in, he whispered to her that he was here and everything was going to be okay. He sat next to her, and rubbed her hand between his. "I sure hope everything is going to be okay... I really do hope..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:26 pm
Sven was downstairs,taking Annette's interogation.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:35 pm
"So that's what happened." Annette said,pleased with the amount of information she got out of Sven.

"Yes,and I've got to repeat most of it to Myoko and Train. Train wasn't there and Myoko doesn't remember alot of it." Sven replied,wondering how they were doing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff