Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
((dude, you guys actually sis something while i was gone...jk))

Despite what you may think, Hotaru is only clueless...most of the time. But when said things happen and you are about to be assigned to Community Service (seeng as how she was tecnically a ward of the...nation.), and these two extremely random girls suddely showed up and all hell breaks lose, your bound to actually start paying attention.

While the whole mess was sorted out by all the police and politicias, Hotaru had managed to sneak into the clinic, being as nosy as she was. her curiosity would be the end of her. it almost had been, on more than one ocasion. Hiko-shisho had sent her off because of that, actually.

After the silver haired girl and the doctor left, Hotaru was quick to poke around everywhere, unknown to her, that her nosy-ness had once again gotten her caught.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Sano asked, leaning against the doorframe. Hotaru shrugged calmly. no way she was gettng out of trouble this time.

"Who cares? For all i know, there may be something in here that gets me off the hook. sides, i'm looking for...someone and places like this always have records.

Sanosuke gavean inward growl, he hated it when people kept things from him and diddnt even try to hide it.

Yet, even better, though he hardly knew it at the time, was the fact that he knew what her "community service" was going to be.

"So, your pretty good with that sword." He said.

"Yup."

"Ever kiled anyone with it?"

"Yup."

"....."

"Smooth talker, arent you Sagara?"

((damn this was long....))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:42 pm
Amaya walked down till she saw in a room the swordsman on a bed. her eyes widened. there he is...what the hell happened to him???  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:17 pm
Kenshin was just sleeping peacfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:08 pm
Hajime got off his bed his hand went to his shoulder where he had bandages covering. he ripped them apart revealing a healed scar."OK so where was he again?...He should be getting healed by now...too bad this will be the last time I will fight him...he is the best rival a man could ask for..." He got in to a car and a policeman whispered the location.  

Zeramir

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:26 pm
Amaya cautiously approached kenshin and slightly poked at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:45 pm
Jolts up, "Um hello miss....who are you?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:05 pm
O_O WOAHH. Amaya quickly backed up. "S-sorry didn't mean to wake u...um ermm....are u the bottousi that im looking for?" she inquired.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:19 pm
"Maybe....who are you though?" Kenshin asked cocking his head to the side.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:25 pm
Still kinda shaken at the suprise she held out a letter."this is for the bottousi...from bottousi samurai...." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:31 pm
Takes it and looks at it, ".......hmmm."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:28 am
"meet me at the open feild not too far from the kamiya dojo" it read " be there at the stroke of midnight i will be waiting" no signature was on it. Amaya had left before kenshin knew it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:11 pm
((haha, i cant wait to totally throw you guys off track....here's another long one...))

It was later that night, much later, that Hotaru had the witts to actually ask for help. A good idea as it were, seeing as how the person she thought would be hidden in the underground happened to be known far and wide in Tokyo.

She had also managed to sneak off, avoiding the policeman's watchful eyes, seeing as how they needed some Captain's permission or something for her "community service."

The cherry blossoms were starting to fall, and the chill autumn breeze only alerted Hotaru more of how much time she had wasted. When Hiko-shishou had told her to go off and find his other apprentice, she had, unknowingly, taken a sightseeing tour all over Japan except for the one place she was supposed to be. It was tough in Kyoto right now for some reason, and the Hiten master had sent the young apprentice off to learn from another-who had seemingly not yet learned the final move, but knew more than her at any rate.

However, when she wandered her way to the dojo, someone-no, more than just one person, was already there. with swords drawn...

((yeah i've pretty much set the time setting to right before they all head off to Kyoto with this...ah well))  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:47 pm
Amaya looked from behind her kitsune mask waiting for kenshin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:58 am
Waiting behind the bushes waiting for something to happen......which is boring if there is nothing happening.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:30 am
Kenshin walks up, "Well are you who I was supposed to meet?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items