Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

Kohaku_of_Darkness

Desirable Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 pm
me and two of my friends like it, but one of my friends who like it have a problem with liking the boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:45 pm
well one of my firends got me into to yaoi and there are a few that thinks it ok, but the rest are just disgusted with it, and say how can i love something like that. I just say because I can. We are ok friends just not all yaoi fans, and I am fine with it. In fact I was reading Don't Worry Mama while with some friends who are really not into yaoi or even anime and when they ask what the book was I told them and they just ask if it was good and left it as that.  

saturns_child

+Vampriss.Lolita+

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:37 pm
i dont ask my friends,they might think i'm weird if they dont...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:41 pm
Only two, but that's fine. My other friends don't particularly enjoy yaoi (or any anime/manga for that matter), but they don't hate on it either. I loves my friends heart  

justamunkey

Anatomy_in_grey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:06 am
They tolerate, still convinced it's too dirty...but that depends on what you read. I like the complex emotional stories envolved, as well as the fact guys are just steamy with other men!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:50 am
lol, yesh, otherwise I wouldn't be here! It was a friend highjacking my computer while I was on Gaia and filling me out an appication for this guild that got me here (am I allowed to say that? XD) but strangely enough, she wasn't the one who got me into yaoi, though she'd been trying for over a year. it took a gay friend who was likewise obsessed with it that I met over the summer to get me to ever see the light about it, and now, well I'm here, so that explains how that went... but as far as the topic... those two and a few others really love it, yet I'd say the rest of my friends either fall in the categories of "eeeeeww, gross!" or "huh? yow-wee? wazzat?" in their reactions to the subject  

Rykorin

4,200 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Collateral Pie Damage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:47 am
I only have a handfull that like it, really ): .
but the others can tolerate it...most of the time x3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:17 pm
Hrm. My friends, the ones in real life, find yaoi to be disgusting so I'm all alone on the luff of yaoi.

However, a few of my online friends adore it with me. Especailly the cute fluffy stuff like Gakuen Heaven. I have a few friends that like S.P and Ai No Kusabi too ^^. A few friends I mean like two max ;-;

They're all girls. I need to find a guy to be friends with that likes yaoi so we can discuss it XDD  

Garnet233

Happy Kaiba!

Liberal Explorer

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:36 pm
I have friends that do! Most of my friends are girls, but I did convert ONE guy to the yaoi side xp My brother! We buy each other DMP June manga for birthdays and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:44 pm
Three out of four of my closest friends love yaoi. The other friend kind of likes it. As in, she likes certain couples and is completely okay with it but doesn't get all AFJSALFHDJS like my friends and I do. xd

And yes, they are all girls. Heh.

Caukii

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:37 pm
My best friend rolls her eyes everytime I slash something gonk
I'm converting her though ninja She really liked little butterfly .. I'll feed her yellow next time *evil laugh*
I got one friend who's as much into it as I heart We love squeeling like fangirls everytime there's a sex scene rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:28 am
no crying none of my friends even like manga or anime or have any interest in japanese culture. i'm alwayse wishing i had atleast one friends that was into the same things as me.  

kikay

duskcat

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:12 am
I will corupt them soon....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:24 am
Yes, two of them do. Some of my internet friends liked it before I knew them, but my friends from school liked it after reading fanfics and some even watch/read a few anime/manga with shounen ai/yaoi.  

The Saddened Watchman

The Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:11 am
i'm all aloney on my owney when it comes to my obsession  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items