Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:13 pm
Rednal
Rednal
^^ My name is the name of a sub-character from a very good but little-known book series. That's why nobody else has it. XD

Oh, and if you can correctly guess the name of the series, I'll give you something special.

MadAzrael, before you ask, it's nothing H. stare wink
Hmmm? Can we all have another hint?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:39 pm
i made up mine. ongaku means music and koe is voice  

Ongakukoe

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:44 pm
Pretty~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:29 pm
Hypnotic: an adjective meaning "mesmerizing" or "spellbinding" or "fascinating"

Where I got the cooky spelling from:

Hypnotiq: an alcoholic beverage (a martini at Bonefish Grill, to be exact razz ) that is reeeaallly yummy

+

ue: makes the name look kinda cool (to me, at least) or European or something...

=

Hypnotique: me blaugh  

L a w l i-P0P

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 pm
That's really awesome and cool! My name... just the name of a song~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:59 pm
And my name just that of a guitarist.  

Ceveo

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:40 am
Yoshaki
Sounds very similar to the name of X[Japan]'s drummer and resident androgynous pretty-boy, Yoshiki, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:52 am
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
Sounds very similar to the name of X[Japan]'s drummer and resident androgynous pretty-boy, Yoshiki, though.
Nope it be the non-singing guitarist of the pillows. Yoshaki Manabe.  

Ceveo

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:55 am
Dariram
Rednal
Rednal
^^ My name is the name of a sub-character from a very good but little-known book series. That's why nobody else has it. XD

Oh, and if you can correctly guess the name of the series, I'll give you something special.

Never said it was... Hmmm... I'll bet it's not by Brian Jacques or Brian Froud, so scratch that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:57 am
MadAzrael
Dariram
Rednal
Rednal

Never said it was... Hmmm... I'll bet it's not by Brian Jacques or Brian Froud, so scratch that...
The only thing I can think of right now that has a character named Rednal in it is..."The Unicorns of Balinor." But I'm probably wrong. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

animeprincess88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:12 am
I really like anime and I just thought that animeprincess would be a cool name. I use that name for everything that I have a username for except for AIM. I have a different name. animeprincess was taken on the first thing I used the name for so I added the 88 and have been using animeprincess88 ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:36 am
My name from the english word chaos and the strike gundam  

ChaosStrike

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:30 am
MadAzrael
MadAzrael
Dariram
Rednal
Rednal

The only thing I can think of right now that has a character named Rednal in it is..."The Unicorns of Balinor." But I'm probably wrong. xd

hehe i red that series xp that was an awful long time ago..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:38 am
my name came from the fact that ive always likes swords and my kitties name was sabre .. an NO i was gonna chop the kitty with a sword all u sickos who were thinkin that stare  

sabre_sword

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:14 pm
MadAzrael
MadAzrael
Dariram
Rednal
Rednal

Frag you.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces