Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:00 pm
If one of them has made me sad I don't remember so I don't think any has made me sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:48 pm
crying Yes wolf's rain the end made me cry. its so sad lemme know if you wanna know what happens but its WAY sad i mean i was sitting there in my chair all happy to be watching wolf's rain then BAM! gonk they hit me with this sad ending it is possoibly the best ending i have ever seen but i mena talk about hear renching step on it and throw it out the window sweatdrop it plays with your emotions and then just hits you.....its cool but sad... exclaim .  

Naoden

Syn_Beloved

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:39 pm
FMA. That is a damn good anime. Much, much better than I thought. Ep 25 was the saddest of the series. I alwais cry when I see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:28 pm
I cryed watching FMA, Fushigi Yuugi, Pretear, Knight Hunters crying I think thats about it... I only cry when something bad happens to one of my favorite characters because i usually laugh when something bad happens to someone else xd  

Fleashis

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:43 pm
my friend cried at the end of Fullmetal Alchemist 'cause Ed dies
and my other friend and I cried in Fruits Basket when kyo's the true form of the cat  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:47 pm
Bleach... Yeah... stare  

SaintHiroku

funker-cheese

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:04 pm
the 21st episode of chobits.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:02 pm
Neon Genesis Evangelion. Or, more specificly, Death & Rebirth/The End of Evangelion. It was quite a Looonngg time ago, (About 1 and a half years) when I actually cried from it.

The series was really well created. The characters were much like real people, and go through crisis' many teenagers go through. (Except for the giant robot piloting). I felt connected with what they went through, and the end was just really, really depressing.  

Kuro_Owaru

HUNK Umbrella Corps

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:34 pm
ya there was one Silent mobius and GunGrave good animes deep story especially the end gungrave:Brothers sooo sad....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:49 am
[Oh, hells, yes.]

[Full Metal Alchemist Made Me Cry When
(Spoiler! Highlight to read!)]

[Brigadeer General Meas Hughes died.]

[And made my really sad when that little girl turned into a chimera.]

[And, though It's kind of embarassing to mention it, when I was little I cried when Ash tried to leave Pikachu.]  

Icarus Pan

animegirlyasha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:06 pm
in inu yasha when kagome saw inu yasha kissing kikyo i cried cus i felt so sorry for kagome and inu yasha she loves him and he love kikyo and kagome so think of how he felt when he found out kagome caught him? crying the pain of missing kikyo and the pain of hurting kagome. I don't know who would be hurt worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:02 pm
Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal was the most depressing anime I have ever seen! I cried my eyes out at the end. It was so flipping depressing.  

Nikou

Nikou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:06 pm
Blackrose01111
my friend cried at the end of Fullmetal Alchemist 'cause Ed dies
and my other friend and I cried in Fruits Basket when kyo's the true form of the cat

Uh, thanks now I know the ending to FMA. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:01 pm
crying Hell yeah I did. Look for an OVA that goes by the name of "I My Me! Strawberry Eggs" Its great. This guy named HIbiki just graduated college to become a gym teacher. But he can't find a teaching position anywhere, and his landlady is going to shoot him if he doesn't pay the rent. He goes to the local private middle school. The principle is sexist and doesn't hire any male teachers, it a mirical she even allows male students. the principals modo is "Ai I Shi. Love is all. Women are angels. Love is all. Men are the devil. Love is all" What a ******** hiprocrit! Because there are no other local public schools, the board forces the school to accept the male students. But they don't have janitors, because the boys do all of the cleaning. Hidiki gets kicked out and has a burning passion to proov her wrong. His landlady helps. He crosdresses, AND HE'S HOT!!! He wears a neck choker with a microphone to throw off his voice so he sounds like a lady. When he tries for the position as gym teacher, he gets the job by helping the worst pe student they have, Fuko Kuzuha. As the audition ends, Fuko seems to have hidden feelings for her new teacher. As the series progress, he's constantly trying to keep his identity a secret and trying not to fall in love with his Fuko. Fuko is ******** sexually confused, and at some point, Hibiki gets caught. He leaves, and they want Fuko to tell the parents what she went through, to convince them to turn their middle school into an all girls school. Instead, she and the rest of her classmates go in the auditorm and tell them everything that he taught them and what a great teacher he was. Then the hear outside on a loud sound system coming from his house his voice saying thankyou, but he can longer be their teacher...for now. He says that he will come back one day, as a man. But for now he has to go somewhere else to look for a job. Fuko, heartbroken, goes after him, trying to stop him from going to the trainstation, but she's too late... crying  

Lady_Orchid

Ishna La

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:27 pm
ending to chrono crusade... can't say that about many anime but that one crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff