Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:01 am
Inono i was watching anime....My cousin defined anime for me.....I was watching Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captors, and Sailor Moon when i was small....i didnt kno it was anime..... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:16 am
I think speed racer was my first or maybe digimon The way it was drawn was what I noticed and it just apealed to me.. whee  

Turn-Based Addict

Backwoods Phantom

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:04 pm
I got into anime about 5 years ago, and at the time I really didn't even know what it was. Once I started getting into it however I haven't been able to stop. Probably the first anime I watched was Gundam, Zoids, and Yu-Gi-Oh, but then I started moving on to things like Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:10 am
the fantasy of it that got me away of my real life

Why do you want to join?:
Will you be an active member of AAG?:
Did you read the rules, and promise to follow them?:
Other than watching anime and/or reading manga, what do you like to do?:
(extra) Is there anything else you would like to share with us?:  

bladesdarkness

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:03 pm
i think i saw it on cartoon network for the first time, and thats what got me into it

ninjas rule  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:21 pm
A few friends of mine had introduced me to Pokemon...after that it was Sailor Moon....that was when I still had no idea what anime was.  

Black Theif___prince_411

_xXBook Of MagesXx_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:06 am
Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, or Gundam? When I was 4..xD back then I had no idea what anime was until I was like 7-9yrs old?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:49 am
No idea how old i was... um... however old i was in whatever year pokemon first came out i spose...  

Shivas Revenge

.Angelic~Midnite.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:42 am
its was around 5 or 6 when i started to know how to hold a pencil properly and my mom signed me up for drawing classes and i started to draw like sailormoon, pokemon and cardcapter things. So then i started watch those things more often and when i grew older my bro started downloading anime and then we jus started watching anime all the time now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:53 pm
My cousin, Lapis-chan. She always drew it and I liked it soo much so then i started to watch Inu-yasha, that was my first anime XP  

+M.a.y.o.n.a.k.a+K.a.g.e+

ChanceOfRayne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:41 am
Playing Lundar: Eternal Blue for the PSX.

I liked the artwork, and learned it was Anime style.

I watched Trigun.

Hook, Line, and SINKER.

Now I gotta run to Class.

Take care all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:51 pm
i started whchin DBZ if the counts i guess thats it  

MasterCloud123

AmoreAmante

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:56 am
I saw pokemon and yu gi oh when I was little, I was kind of like a tomboy so I kinda enjoyed it. I fell in love with the animation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:29 pm
You know, I dont really remember when I first started watching anime. All I remember is thinking, "Look at the pretty pictures!". xd blaugh  

Traveling Merchant

Shameless Trader

Kai-chii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:08 pm
for me it was sailor moon too, but mostly digimon, i used to eat, breath and dream digimon. Then in grade six i got back into it when my aunt gave me a dvd of spirited away for my birthday ... inuyasha and so on soon insued!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff