Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:17 am
Mrs.BonJovi
Yaoi incest is hot! I would actually enjoy watching it! does that make me a bad person? stare

Not at all id love to watch it too XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:19 am
I've got nothing against it. :3 I still naïvely like to think that all brother-brother relationships are just the normal brotherly love, even if I get proven wrong. For example, Even though I really like the brotherly love between Alphonse and Edward in FMA, I don't mind reading stuff where their brotherly love takes a big step forward.

In real life I don't mind it either, but maybe that's just because I don't have any siblings so I can't judge from that. *shrug*

Aimeara

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:13 pm
Personaly i dislike incest. Mainly bcoz ppl continuosly joked anout Seto and his Mokuba and stuff like that.
Plus, to me anyways, who has grown up wid 2 brothers and 2 sisters, its really yicky to think that why.
Im not judging anyone... if ya like it, fair do's ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:30 pm
For incest, I usually am somewhat against it. Even now, I can only count about one or two couplings that I ever liked that were incest. I'm not that much into it along with being a bit picky.  

such a mess

Yuugiou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:01 pm
Personally, I'm not a very big fan of incest. It's okay but it's not my favourite.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:30 pm
I am not one to judge. Personally I know two brother's in real life that love each other. They are twins too. So when I have to babysit them (< they are older then me) They gang up on me. Having your brother for a lover can be fun exspecially when you get to tease your one year age differeced, virgin, babysitter. stare Not that I mind them cuddling me it's the hickeys that really bug me. I had one on the back of my neck and I didn't see it and everyone else did. Of course they all understood. I am not one to judge who someone is to love. If you love them so what. As long as there isn't inbreeding then I see no problem with it. In fact I lurve my twins and I am sure that if I was in one of their shoes that to me that would be right. To judge incest on the outside without actually considering why they are in incest is pointless. For Yaoi I know a couple from Brother sweet brother that I like. Now if only the drawing was better. But other then that I am neautral. *Hides from Twins*  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Sushi Dancing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:36 pm
Must say I don't know anyone who really is in love with his/her brother/sister. But I love reading it or watching it.

I really don't think I'd do that with my sister. O_O

But... I think it's alright. Love is love no matter what.

<3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 pm
Incest is okay in like anime's and stuff, depenending on how well it is written, or made.
Though I 'vehminantly' disagree with Twincest, in movies, animes or anything else. Maybe it's because I myself am a twin but still It just makes me upset to see that kind of incest.
But, again love is love. It doesn't matter, if they love eachother, then so be it.

Pagina Rape

bbm552

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:40 pm
Narki
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
What's weird though, I think my brother was hitting on me today... >.< Freaky.
And you didn't go with the flow and ry to get him in bed???

Yaoi incest is fine with me! RL too.

*weasleycest*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:58 pm
~Riyu Umi Renku~
I am not one to judge. Personally I know two brother's in real life that love each other. They are twins too. So when I have to babysit them (< they are older then me) They gang up on me. Having your brother for a lover can be fun exspecially when you get to tease your one year age differeced, virgin, babysitter. stare Not that I mind them cuddling me it's the hickeys that really bug me. I had one on the back of my neck and I didn't see it and everyone else did. Of course they all understood. I am not one to judge who someone is to love. If you love them so what. As long as there isn't inbreeding then I see no problem with it. In fact I lurve my twins and I am sure that if I was in one of their shoes that to me that would be right. To judge incest on the outside without actually considering why they are in incest is pointless. For Yaoi I know a couple from Brother sweet brother that I like. Now if only the drawing was better. But other then that I am neautral. *Hides from Twins*
@_@
You know RL twincestorz?
Sweet.  

bbm552

Monoko Kushinoda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:40 am
yaoi anime 'cest - <3

irl 'cest <3 nah, but as long as it doesn't do me any harm, and I dont know about it, fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:12 am
I should start a story/ Diary of the twins... sweatdrop I mean it they are... weird. Like beyond Weasely and Ouran Hikaru/Kauru weird.  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:45 pm
In manga I think it's cute. In real life it's not quite as cute although still alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:45 pm
I like it, but only if its yaoi incest. If there's nothing that can be concieved, then I have no real problem with it. But I don't necessarily hate hetero incest, I just make it a point to read yaoi a lot more prioritarily than hentai stuff.

So, yeah. Uchihacest, Elric incest, bring it on! heart  

Kikanju

`CandiCane

Shirtless Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:27 pm
I dun't really like incest, but if it's yaoi then I don't mind it so much. I dunno, when I think of incest, creepy hillbillies pop into my head, so yeah, not a great mental image there. x[ I dun't think badly of the people who do enjoy it though, 'tis just not my thing.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff