Reply Role Play
Inuyasha RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:07 pm
Kira looked at the girl "No I didn't kill him I don't kill without a reason. You should talk to your precious 'nuby' he's the one who killed him. Who are you anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:39 pm
maykitty
Kira looked at the girl "No I didn't kill him I don't kill without a reason. You should talk to your precious 'nuby' he's the one who killed him. Who are you anyway?"

Yeah Rikku, unfortunately it was Anubis. He picked the perfect time to not have self control.... *Kihara glared at him for a second* And Kira, this is Anubis' sister, Rikku  

kagomerocks

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Kira looked at Rikku "Its nice to meet you Rikku."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:21 pm
*kinda looks away a little and looks at the village* Ill be back... *goes from the group and walks around a corner*  

kagomerocks

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:29 am
I'm joining too. I hope you guys don't mind.
Name: Hanochi Koekaze (she goes by Hano)
Female!
What they're doing in the story: Comes down from the northern lands seeking revenge from Sesshomaru, but who she really should be after is Naraku
Any relations with main character: Used to be in love with Sesshomaru (maybe she still is...) Won't really mind killing Inuyasha. Had a couple of interesting run-ins with Miroku...
Attacks: Hano's sword attacks are Kamikaze(whirlwind), Twister, and other nice things.
Weapons: Mainly her sword, but she can also do hand to hand combat.
Any other info: Her sword is also called Koekaze ('the voice of the wind'). Also, priestess arrows, although she can fend them off, are one of her weaknesses because they hold a key secret from her past, and why Sessomaru used to hate her (but he doesn't now....hmmm.... stare )

sorry I don't have a picture of her yet, but she's half wolf demon half dog demon. You guys can kinda picture what she looks like, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:36 am
*appears 8 feet away* *the bushes didn't even rustle* has anyone seen a dog demon? he's got white hair, two swords, is ruthless and enjoys killing all in his path. eek  

Aeraya Maximum

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:49 am
(( No, dont mind at all. The way i see it im the only one that tries and posts recently. Its about time someone else joined. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:50 am
Aeraya Maximum
*appears 8 feet away* *the bushes didn't even rustle* has anyone seen a dog demon? he's got white hair, two swords, is ruthless and enjoys killing all in his path. eek

Holy s**t!
*looks up in shock over at the girl*
Ummm..who the heck are you?  

kagomerocks

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:11 am
*sniffs arrogantly* *rolls her eyes* that is on a need-to-know basis and, frankly, you don't need to know that. answer my question! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:13 am
i am losing patience with you. evil *mutters under her breath* pathetic creature.  

Aeraya Maximum

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:57 pm
Kira looked at the girl and growled "Quite frankly no one cares if your losing your patience exspecialy if your going to act like that!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Aeraya Maximum
*sniffs arrogantly* *rolls her eyes* that is on a need-to-know basis and, frankly, you don't need to know that. answer my question! stressed

I dont care wiether its on a need to know basis. Who are you? *two fireballs appear in her hand*  

kagomerocks

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:45 pm
a demon who is considering killing you if you don't tell me if you have seen sesshomaru. i suppose that he would be hard to miss, since he leaves a tail of death in his wake, not to mention he is the lord of the western lands. i myself am the high lady of the north. but i will excuse your insolence as you were unaware of my rank.

by the way, you guys, Hano normally isn't this arrogant. she just isn't familiar with the rest of the characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:56 pm
Kira looked at the girl "Your rank can be whatever the hell you want it to be but I will not be ordered around by some girl who just decided to show up."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:08 pm
just answer my question! you want me to say please?! fine. please answer my question.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff