Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
First reaction to yaoi or shounen-ai...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:30 pm
I came fully and totally under the power of yaoi when I stumbled upon a fic by a lady named Sonya-chan when I was like... 9... and from there my pairing spawned from KuramaxMale!Yaten (although I rationalized my enjoyment of it to the fact that Yaten is actually a girl... yeah, I eased my way into yaoi) to KuramaxHiei to.... I don't really remember my next one. LOL Probably TouyaxYukito from CCS or... my longtime OTP (before I found Naruto a few months ago) Taito/Yamachi (Digimon). And I've had various other favorites, but not very major ones.

But now that I think about it, when I was really little I did have random yaoi thoughts. I should call it BL thoughts, because I wasn't very aware of sex when I was little (although I did know about making out redface ). Like when I'd watch The Angry Beavers, I wished the brothers would get together; I was suspicious of Cogsworth and Lumiere's relationship; I had miniscule thoughts about different BL pairings in Brotherly Love (I think that's what the show was called--the one with those insanely cute Lawrence brothers ~blushes~). Oo;; What a strange child I was. I wasn't even older than 8 at that time, so that's just plain odd...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:33 pm
*gasp... butterflies*
*what's this weird feeling i have*

kinda sums it up...  

LEMURIANsavant

NekoNuku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:15 pm
The truth about me is I use to be I won't say homophobic but I use to dislike homosexuals, I thought it was gross. But one day I was reading Gundam Wing fanfics and I came across one about Duo/Heero, after that I realized just how much I actually liked the thought of homosexuality. I didn't like it before because I didn't understand it, never thought more deeply into, never accepted it, or never experienced it really.

As I matured though I became aware of my own sexuality and how much I actually liked yaoi or slash.

I don't remember my exact reaction, I don't think it was shock I think it was just "Oh, hey.. Duo and Heero.." so I thought I'd check it out and then boom, years later I'm a better person and I have an obsession with yaoi. Thanks to the internet and the homo erotic show, Gundam Wing xd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:56 pm
Well.. it was an accident for me. (^ ^); I was really into hentai.. and I was looking into a Yu Yu Hakusho gallery.. all of a sudden I saw Kurama and Karasu kissing. Oh dear, my reaction was like, "What the..!?" So I looked deeper.. and I got really curious after.. and then.. a few months later I knew what yaoi was.. and.. I just got hooked onto it like a drug addiction. (^ ^)

Dr. Mocchin

Scythe Shadrak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:50 pm
I accidentally found WK doujinshi (nothing graphic tho), and I totally loved it. Art was cute. At that time I had no idea that something like yaoi existed, but I was pretty much curious if there's some more of that stuff (11 years old girlie on her way to destructioncorruption <3).

There was more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:00 pm
at first, yeah, i was like, 'EEWWW, gross!". but then puberty struck and now i'm like, yeah, that's hot. blaugh  

she_speaks_insane

Comatics Dreamland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:07 pm
i kinda stumbled across it too gravitation was my first one  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:39 pm
i stumbled across and n was like omg this is hot>,< i love it must c/read more but yea i love it  

girl with power of moons0

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:46 am
First time i encountered it was some Evangelion fanfiction(shinjixkaworu to be exact.) and i thought it was adorable. Just because that pairing isso sweet and heartbreaking!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:01 pm
I found an FB KyoxYuki fic. My first reaction: Yum.  

MotokoSavitri

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:16 pm
My First Impression On Yaoi...My friend showed me bunch of yaoi books...and i really liked it and apparently i had a nosebleed the first time i read them...I was reading yaoi in class and i got a nosebleed 3 times in a row.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:04 pm
Actually, I was forced into it.
ninja
A good friend of mine was obsessed with it and she introduced me, but I actually didn't like it at first. I... warmed up to it after a while, of course.

Homestar M Runner

Nickybobaloo09

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:07 pm
i heard gravitation was good and I was like O.O "why is this like really turning me on?" then I started going in farhter and farther and now Im here ^^ and Im glad Im like curious george cause if I wasnt then I'd probably have no other people to talk to about yaoi with  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 am
i don't really remember how i got started. I think it was when i started watching gravi and loveless and stuff like that on youtube and fell in love with it. It was a little strange because my mother is a lesbian and so i was raised by about 30 gays and lesbians. When i was little i just thought that men had no purpose then to be with other guys. Strait couples mande no sense to me. So when i first saw yaoi i was like. oh guys kissing. cool. no big deal. now i see it and giggle like a fangirl. lol.  

lady anissina

xx_Mourning A N G E L

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:27 pm
Well, I found a Gravitation novel at Books-A-Milliom last year and I'm like: "Well, sense my mom won't let me buy it, I'll watch it on Youtube." So when I went home I watched it on Youtube before all the episodes were deleted. I'm thinkin': "Woah, I'm so hooked now!" So, I've been a Yaoi Fangirl for a little over a year. I'm now working on converting all my friends, though my friend Kelly won't just convert! Gah. Oh well, I turned the rest of my friends into fangirls! They all read my Gravitation Books over the summer last year. xD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff