Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Where do you buy your yaoi manga? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  A option
  B option
  other
View Results

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:55 pm
They have Yaoi at Borders!! *Squee* Finally I can get some of the anime xd

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:53 pm
I get the good stuff from Borders. The tamer stuff i get from barnes and nobles.  

Sei-Knight

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:47 pm
I usually buy shonen-ai/BL at Borders or Barnes & Nobles and I borrow yaoi from my friends. The Internet is also my free fanart service.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:46 am
Yeah, I go to Borders for pretty much all my yaoi, Barnes and Nobel has some but not nearly as much as Borders (Plus it's really close to my house <3). They never cheak id. I bought a book plainly titled 'Yaoi' which had something to the effect of 'Mature content 18+' I was nervous bout that one but they didn't care <3 I love my borders~ whee  

God of Laundry Baskets

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:22 am
the comic book store near me and chapters and conventions when there around  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:32 pm
unfortunately i dont' own any yaoi manga. crying
i borrow all the ones i read from my friend. she's obsessed with yaoi too, so not only can i feel free to ask for something without the awkwardness i would feel asking one of my other friends who most likely wouldn't have any, but we can go absolutely nuts over it too! plus, i think we have a stronger "telepathic bond" between us. i'm not even kidding. it's like we can read eachothers' minds! lol!
ah! the power of yaoi manga!

anime_kitty_8791

jojo089

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:37 pm
I go to this shop called Collectors Maniac they have shounen ai and yaoi and I love em cause they sell their manga like 25% less than the original price of the manga. If not from them yaoi con is when I go on a full on shopping spree ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:52 pm
I have to go downtown,a 50 min subway/walk ride---but it's worth it whee
to end up at this book store which is filled with nothing but mangas up-stairs and downstairs/basement part of the store are the animes...*drools*
I usually go to Chapters or Indigo! for my books but for yaoi mangas it's the other store.>=3
The other day,this family said they came all the way from Toronto (I think) just to visit this store cause a friend found it on the net. xd
Just for fun,it's called "Marché Clandestin" and it's in Canada.
Google moment~  

Mage_Almasy

anime_kitty_8791

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:36 pm
i borrow them from my friend. i can't buy them myself. (besides, i'm broke)

MY PRECIOUS LITTLE HATCHLINGS! (who need clicks to survive and mature)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MY EGGYS! (who need clicks to survive and hatch)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:27 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

I used to buy at borders, and then I realized that they were scamming me (They charged me 30 bucks once! 30 bucks! and that was discounted!) So nowadays I only buy at Minotaur in the city where it's a lot cheaper for some reason... and they have DVDs too! Yay~ And a huuuge manga section~ So If any of you losers live in Melbourne and don't shop there, you should ^^ (they got figurines too >w< ) Wow this sounds like total pimpage but whatever.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Ms Proper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 pm
I buy from Boarders  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:20 pm
I buy my yaoi at Borders, local conventions, and on the internet.  

Kaori_P

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:08 am
I buy manga/anime from Borders when I can.

But I mostly download manga online. biggrin Heh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 am
Lenre Li

Rulin' ya universes...

M-me too >.>;; I have like 6 gigs of yaoi xD And when I'm bored I just read a random one and half the time I don't even remember reading it before.. it's so nice to own them though! ;_; But the price is evil... do you have any other stores that sell manga around? 'cause I know borders scams you.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 am
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

Rulin' ya universes...

M-me too >.>;; I have like 6 gigs of yaoi xD And when I'm bored I just read a random one and half the time I don't even remember reading it before.. it's so nice to own them though! ;_; But the price is evil... do you have any other stores that sell manga around? 'cause I know borders scams you.
...since 1992.

xd Hahah. I think I download manga from the same place you download them from... MangaTraders?

Hmm. 'M not sure, really. gonk I know there's this cool place in Sydney where there's lots of cool anime/manga... Kinokuniya, I think. >.<

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff