Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Rainbow Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:56 am
I like shota a lot. A lot.

But once I read a fanfic about a six-year-old and a fourth grader and they were brothers and it was like....NOOO WAY!

If it's too young, it's creepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:09 am
...not my cup of tea. sweatdrop

Knobmonster

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:26 am
When it comes to kids below 10, I like them better put with older guys. Meaning, I would prefer a 7-year-old with a 19-year-old to an 8-year-old with a 9-year-old. The whole 8 with 9 thing is good too, just not as good in my view.
One of the things I love about Japanese school uniforms: elementary school boys wear shorts. heart twisted A little boy in a school uniform that involves shorts is just so damn cute while being molested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:20 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
When it comes to kids below 10, I like them better put with older guys. Meaning, I would prefer a 7-year-old with a 19-year-old to an 8-year-old with a 9-year-old. The whole 8 with 9 thing is good too, just not as good in my view.
One of the things I love about Japanese school uniforms: elementary school boys wear shorts. heart twisted A little boy in a school uniform that involves shorts is just so damn cute while being molested.

That's pretty ironic because im writin a royxEd shota fic with an 8-12 year old Edwar with a 19-23 year old Roy ^_^  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

cherubies

Pure-hearted Seraph

13,450 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:07 pm
I'm not into the really hardcore stuff, unless the shorta is in his early teens... but soft fluffy stuff between a younger male and an older male is something I adore! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:48 am
I like innocent shota, like ritsuka/soubi. that type of shota is good. and sweet.  

x_Kr1mZuhn-L0tUhz_x

bunvin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:44 am
shota is nice..
but it's not giving me the warm fuzzy feeling i get from yaoi  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

It's also cute when they wear girls school uniforms...in my opinion atleast biggrin

Oh, you know what i found out today? Shota is technically illegal in the US ever since the Amber Alert thing started. A guy got charges pressed on him for importing lolicon (which is the female equivalent to Shota for those who don't know) But. If you draw Shota, you're protected under certain artistic freedom laws....BUT if you view OTHER PEOPLE'S drawings, then it's illegal...

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

apocalypse-song

bbm552

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:37 pm
It's quite cute! ♥_♥

I like it. *squee*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:43 am
I like...boyxboy love. As in, two 13-18 boys, rather than older men. wink  

theUnsuspect

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:27 pm
Rainbow_Revolution
Oh, you know what i found out today? Shota is technically illegal in the US ever since the Amber Alert thing started. A guy got charges pressed on him for importing lolicon (which is the female equivalent to Shota for those who don't know) But. If you draw Shota, you're protected under certain artistic freedom laws....BUT if you view OTHER PEOPLE'S drawings, then it's illegal...

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

That's... quite a paradox. An artist's rights are protected, but on the other hand you can't make a profit from your work. It would be ironic if the ones making all these laws against it were hording the shota/loli for themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:49 pm
Rainbow_Revolution
ShadowedMoonlight

It's also cute when they wear girls school uniforms...in my opinion atleast biggrin

IT MAKES NO SENSE!
Little boys in girl's school uniforms are lovely. <3

... That law makes no sense and is stupid. It doesn't make much difference to me though, I'm an Australian. xd I have no idea what Australia's laws on such things are though... hell, I don't know if there are any.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:46 am
~R.I.T.S.U.K.A~
I like innocent shota, like ritsuka/soubi. that type of shota is good. and sweet.

heart -glomps- heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:19 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Rainbow_Revolution
ShadowedMoonlight

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

... That law makes no sense and is stupid. It doesn't make much difference to me though, I'm an Australian. xd I have no idea what Australia's laws on such things are though... hell, I don't know if there are any.

And im I the UK so i doubt that law exists here either, If it does no ones arrested me for it yet XP I feel sorry for all the shota fans in the US i mean thats the dumbest law ever XP I mean their drawings and they aren't even of real people for goodness sake! if they were photo's was of actual kids getting it on with Adults I can understand the law, but its drawn art for christs sake...Grr...I'm so glad i dont live in the US.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:50 pm
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight
Rainbow_Revolution
ShadowedMoonlight

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

And im I the UK so i doubt that law exists here either, If it does no ones arrested me for it yet XP I feel sorry for all the shota fans in the US i mean thats the dumbest law ever XP I mean their drawings and they aren't even of real people for goodness sake! if they were photo's was of actual kids getting it on with Adults I can understand the law, but its drawn art for christs sake...Grr...I'm so glad i dont live in the US.

Yet another reason I don't like living in the US.

But I love shota. Softcore(like Ritsuka and Soubi. but most of my friends are convinced those two will go at it sometime soon) and hardcore(haven't gotten my hands on any hardcore ones. domokun ) are fine with me as long as the two invloved aren't to young.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff