Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who's Your Favorite Evil Naruto Character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagusCaeruleus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Kabuto, because he is rocking the mysterious vote, and Sasori, because he is my favorite member of Akatsuki. No one understands a genius in his own time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:16 am
my favorite evil person would be kasame with that cool sword  

argorn405

Intellectual Elder

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:03 am
It would have to be the one eyed silver hair dude. that 1,000 YEARS OF pain move did it in for me!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:16 pm
TOBI!!!!!!!!  

Mrsunshinexo

alyssavlm1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Itachi Uchiha  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:21 pm
Mercyonthesoul
It would have to be the one eyed silver hair dude. that 1,000 YEARS OF pain move did it in for me!
you talking about kakashi, cuz he's not evil. i don't like straight up evil characters. they annoy me. now villains, there are a few. sojiro from rurouni kenshin was rather interesting to me, and mithos from tales of symphonia was pretty interesting (i know it's a video game, but still) enishi from rurouni kenshin was a bit interesting also. sojiro and mithos wanted a better world, but their method of trying to accomplish this was rather screwed up. i wouldn't say they were evil, so much as misguided.  

rurouni_07

Foxy310

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:47 am
~chibi kagome62~
Well, it depends on which characters are considered 'evil'. If Sasuke is now, then he is my favourite. If not, then it's Itachi twisted

Same here smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:50 am
wow totally forgot i was in the subforum here. XD i don't really like any of the evil characters in naruto. actually i want to punch most of them in the face for being so pretentious and arrogant  

rurouni_07

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Itachi owns you all o-o
I like Deidara too :3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:26 am
It's a tie between Orochimaru and Sasori! xd  

SangoTajiya

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:14 am
I don't really think there are any truly 'good' or 'evil' characters. The more one sees of their past, and connections to various people, and even glimpses of their thought process and emotions, one begins to realize that while one person sees them as 'bad', someone else sees them as undeniably 'good'. Everyone has good and bad qualities about them, not necessarily in equal amounts of each. however, life is long and at any moment they could do one thing that will change the entire world's view of them. *shrug* But still, for me it's probably a tie between Itachi and Sasori. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:57 am
Orochimaru all the way (so far atleast XD)  

I Kira God I

Rurlasa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:35 am
Hmm....Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Or Sasori...hehe..they're pretty much my favorite no matter how evil they are...cause evil is awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:58 am
It would have to be itachi and he has soo many fans... O.o Can itachi's bunny be my fav villain?  

Kingkong541

-_-gaacrystalangelnaru-_-

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Itachi and Orochimaru  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff