Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:26 pm
*Kira rasies her glass as at his back as his leave*
I'll be waiting...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:21 am
"Get out here Kira I won't let innocent people get destroyed by your selfish means!"Shouted Zed from outside. "Lets do this you dumb broad..."Hes sword appeared from his shadow as he took it.  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:47 am
Nah, i'm busy maybe later...*plays with her necklace*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:37 pm
"The hell with you..."Dissapears into his darkness"  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:37 pm
he's sooooo much to make mad!
So easily provoked making him the screw up....
*takes a drink*  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:54 pm
*laughs* "yes, i can see that. You two kind of fight like an old married couple, but with weapons."  

Vampire_Ninja88

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:37 pm
Zed appeared from Kiras shadow covered in a shroud of darkness and finally showing his bright and blood red colored eyes as he punched kiras stomach and took the necklace took from her neck without breaking iit."I am tired of you....and your friend...ms. Kurenai..."as he says this he begins to dissappear into their shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:46 pm
Name: Adam (you can call me Adamu-kun,Adamu-san,etc... [my name in japanese is Adamu])
Race: Human
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Apperance: (sorry,I don't hace any pictures) Stands about 5'9",brown/dirty blonde hair, eye color (when he opens his eyes) is brown/blue-green along with other earthy colors. He is always wearing a middle-schooler uniform from japan,minus the tie. He wears a collar with two dog tags attached,one is blank and the other one has a Kitsune symbol on it.
History: Up until his 13th birthday, Adamu was just a normal middle school kid. Then,on his birthday,he was approched by a man with a kitsune symbol tattoed on his neck. The man said," Would you like to change your life into something else than 'normal'? Follow me if that is what you want." Adamu,interested,followed him. He was knocked,and woke up in a hidden ninja village, belonging to the Kitsune clan. Adamu was ,again, approched by the same man. He said," The leader of our village has taken a liking to you. You are now a member of our clan." After saying this,the man snapped the collor on his neck. Just one year after that,Adamu had worked himself to the level of jounin. During his training, He discovered that before his soul was infused to his body,in made a pact with a nine-tailed fox. The deal went like this, 'Once your body and soul are infused,you will have immese chakra. If you agree to seal this power away for 13 years, I will grant you the power to summon me and nine-tailed fox spirits.' His soul agreed,and now the story comes to this point.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:02 pm
*kira doubled over not excepting him to attack smiling she looks up at Zed*
How very clever....
*then picks up the broken pieces of the necklace throwing them up and dow in her hand*
Foolish you thought you were going to save her?
*opens a portal into darkness and throws the shards into it*
Now go save her....
*disaapears with Kurani*  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:25 pm
Adamu walked in and leaned against the wall,waiting to see who gave out the missions.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:38 am
*out of message rp*
you have to somehow join in this one sorry i'm not giving out any at this second...  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:42 am
Adamu walked over to them," Hi. I'm Adamu."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:46 am
"Now is not a good time..."Goes into the portal dissappearing."  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:33 pm
Adamu threw a kunai at the dissappereing portal,and It hit the wall just as the portal dissappered," Speak for yourself, Don't come from behid me without making your presence known."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:48 pm
"Hn. Kira, what is this? Why the hell has that a*****e Zed turned on us? He is really pissing me off so if you would..fill me in."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff