Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Singers of the guild. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite female voice type?
  Light/airy soprano
  Lyrical mid-range soprano
  Dark toned soprano
  Dramatic operatic soprano
  lighter lyrical mezzo soprano
  darker toned mezzo soprano
  Higher-alto
  deep voiced alto
  raspy-screaming type alto
View Results

Chibi Itachi139

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:54 pm
Hmm... My friends say that I sound like that guy from A7X except when I sing black metal. I have a range from Voltaire low to Danni Filth high, apparently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:00 pm
Hm, though it's been a while since I've sang to explore my rang, (i'd been learning second saprano christmas music for 15 weeks), I guess I would rang anywhere from that High pitched voice, down to the low, deep, womanly voice.

I really dont believe i'm a second saprano, though I'm not a first saprano either. Hmm, I dunno, I didnt even become a saprano until this year. I was always an Alto, must of been a sortage, (considering I was singing by myself most of the time.)

Course, my school's music program is wacked. gonk  

Endlos Blut Staub

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:18 pm
I'm really horrible at achieving different pitches sweatdrop - I only like singing when it's to something catchy that I'm listening to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:39 pm
I love singing, I sing all the time, to the radio, my favorite songs on my own, for my band, when I get the chance, but definatly not in public, only when I'm alone, in chior, or with my very good friends. otherwise, you will never hear me sing biggrin xd  

nightwing773

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:30 am
Miss Murder Puget
Hm, though it's been a while since I've sang to explore my rang, (i'd been learning second saprano christmas music for 15 weeks), I guess I would rang anywhere from that High pitched voice, down to the low, deep, womanly voice.

I really dont believe i'm a second saprano, though I'm not a first saprano either. Hmm, I dunno, I didnt even become a saprano until this year. I was always an Alto, must of been a sortage, (considering I was singing by myself most of the time.)

Course, my school's music program is wacked. gonk

you probably are more of a mezzo-soprano ( second soprano ) because there are very few true alto's but to be 100% get a range test.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:38 am
I'm a soprano, but I'm singing alto for a play.  

Sen-po

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:35 am
good way to work on your lower register, which play are you starring in?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:05 am
Did we ever decide what I am?

User Image

MortSanglant

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:09 am
MortSanglant
Did we ever decide what I am?

User Image

Most likely a dark toned soprano or just a soprano, i'd actually have to hear to to determine properly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:11 pm
Honest to God, I dunno what I am, but I love singing.
I tend to have a singing voice like that of Jyrki69(The 69 Eyes) or Peter Steele(Type O Negative), and manage to pull that voice off perfectly.
I have no idea what my range is, honestly.

Nero PsyKoTiX

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:13 am
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]
I tend to have a singing voice like that of Jyrki69(The 69 Eyes) or Peter Steele(Type O Negative), and manage to pull that voice off perfectly.

oh my, if you can bull that off your a bass, deep male voice, of course to be 100% sure range test is key lol...but in general sences...it's a bass, the singer from 69, has an incredibly deep voice, type O negative again, deep voice not as deep but still a bass  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:59 pm
Fallentowards
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]

oh my, if you can bull that off your a bass, deep male voice, of course to be 100% sure range test is key lol...but in general sences...it's a bass, the singer from 69, has an incredibly deep voice, type O negative again, deep voice not as deep but still a bass

I can actually go deeper than Jyrki, but I don't due to lack of love for it.
I'd say Jyrki's voice is pretty much perfect.
I heart Jyrki.

Nero PsyKoTiX

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:38 pm
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]
Fallentowards
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]

I heart Jyrki.

awesome, do you sing regularly or is it just when listening to music?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:02 pm
Fallentowards
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]
Fallentowards
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]

I heart Jyrki.

awesome, do you sing regularly or is it just when listening to music?

Usually I just sing along to The 69 Eyes(Can you tell they're my favorite band yet? XP), or sometimes I sing to my girlfriend.
She loves it when I sing Dance D'Amour.

Nero PsyKoTiX

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:19 pm
lol how cute, my boyfriend sings to me , he doesn't think he has the greatest voice but he still does and i love it, (if your wondering he has a decent voice, theres always room to grow but that's where i come in smile ) i've been singing for a while and i wish to be a vocal coach  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff