Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:26 pm
Skye just contacted me to say her parents were taking away her internet and she would like to step down from being a crew member.

Also I can't be spending as much time on my computer right now. It's just really messed up and I think I'm just going to have to wipe out my entire memory. So righty I can't spend extended time on the internet because every now and then IE will close on me. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:01 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Skye of Thunder

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:31 pm
I have returned from Massillon! We made got second in our class, AA, fourth overall, made finals, and got fifth there. And now I need to catch up on all of the weekend's homework. xp

Masquanade
Skye just contacted me to say her parents were taking away her internet and she would like to step down from being a crew member.

Also I can't be spending as much time on my computer right now. It's just really messed up and I think I'm just going to have to wipe out my entire memory. So righty I can't spend extended time on the internet because every now and then IE will close on me. gonk

Aww, that sucks. On both counts. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:23 pm
Parents... taking away... INTERNET?! eek

My mom would never do that ta me.  

iOggy

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:38 am
I used to think the same thing sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:33 am
*huggles skye* We will miss j00!!! sad cry  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:21 pm
Oh! Hey, I just rememberd... we were talking about crosswords a while ago, and I mentioned maybe using some joke definitions of musical terms as the hints... no one said anything, so I thought maybe if I poste a couple of them.... well

-string quartet: a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about composers.
-detaché: an indication that the trombones are to play with their slides removed.
-glissando: a technique adopted by string players for difficult runs.
-subito piano: indicates an opportunity for some obscure orchestra player to become a soloist.
-risoluto: indicates to orchestras that they are to stubbornly maintain the correct tempo no matter what the conductor tries to do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:18 pm
ah i found this website that's for teachers and you can make word searches and crossword puzzles. but alas you have to have an account to make them so I was thinking about getting an account and maybe making it so you mods could use it as well.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Ascend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:18 pm
((Very late)) Oh my gosh! gonk That sucks! About your Internet, I mean, Skye and Masq. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:06 pm
Masquanade
ah i found this website that's for teachers and you can make word searches and crossword puzzles. but alas you have to have an account to make them so I was thinking about getting an account and maybe making it so you mods could use it as well.

oooh, sounds interesting  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:14 pm
Masquanade

NOOOOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:26 am
hey, i'm going to be moving soon, and i don't even know when i'll be back, per se, but i won't be on as much, when i do get back. sorry, and i'll understand if you want to take me down to member in tht meantime  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:45 pm
Aryah
hey, i'm going to be moving soon, and i don't even know when i'll be back, per se, but i won't be on as much, when i do get back. sorry, and i'll understand if you want to take me down to member in tht meantime

Aww. ]: Well, good luck moving and stuff. ^^"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:45 pm
Einstein Ami
Aryah

Aww. ]: Well, good luck moving and stuff. ^^"

thanx 3nodding  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:53 am
I'm a little computerless right now. My computer got taken to the shop and SHOULD be back today . . .  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games