Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxx_last_emo_xxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:13 pm
I don't know they just hate ous I geuss
preppys suck but some arn't as over the top as other's but still you can't keep back from...... emo oh never mind  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:11 pm
satinschild_666
[-Hey Its Me-]
[ The Emo Ninja ]
the_emo_cat
i've noticed alot of emo guys like the preppy chicks....
what's up with that?? crying

I have no clue. I don't like the overly preppy ones. I hate them so much. But I ahve no problem with the just normal preppy types. Not over the top and they actually don't hate emos. But my gf is on the preppy side. ninja

pish i can't stand em. there like "omg your so cute!" and they change who the aare on a dime

I know exactly what you mean..

seriously...  

uchiha666sasuke

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:07 pm
uchiha666sasuke
satinschild_666
[-Hey Its Me-]
[ The Emo Ninja ]
the_emo_cat
i've noticed alot of emo guys like the preppy chicks....
what's up with that?? crying

I have no clue. I don't like the overly preppy ones. I hate them so much. But I ahve no problem with the just normal preppy types. Not over the top and they actually don't hate emos. But my gf is on the preppy side. ninja

pish i can't stand em. there like "omg your so cute!" and they change who the aare on a dime

I know exactly what you mean..

seriously...

i have to agree. i have a male friend whos i guess an "emo" boy and alot of "preppy" girls stalk him. it kind of pisses him off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:32 am
were hated for several reasons, one of which is because were emotional, another is we dress wierd, some go for tight look some indies/old school rock look some all black it makes us wierd to them because they always wear diffrent stuff while we useually go for the same basics. another thing is the whole emo cutting hting makes us look demonic though some dont do it. and finally you have to admit we are a bit wierd some of us.  

summers day spring night

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:50 am
SnowyBliss
were hated for several reasons, one of which is because were emotional, another is we dress wierd, some go for tight look some indies/old school rock look some all black it makes us wierd to them because they always wear diffrent stuff while we useually go for the same basics. another thing is the whole emo cutting hting makes us look demonic though some dont do it. and finally you have to admit we are a bit wierd some of us.

Yep, it has nothing to do with this arogant, hypocritical attitude alot of emo's seem to have when you meet them, it also has nothing to do with the need to be random (though how is doing something premeditated random), like when I had my beard and aload of emo's came up to stroke it, it just annoyed the hell outta me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:32 pm
emo people are fun! and hot! but still were not soup cans shoud we really be labeling ourselves?.... o well I still "emos" and fun and hot! heart  

Sophie_mindfreak

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:55 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
emo people are fun! and hot! but still were not soup cans shoud we really be labeling ourselves?.... o well I still "emos" and fun and hot! heart

i agree, we shouldnt be labeling ourselfs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:03 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak

thank you hehe!  

Sophie_mindfreak

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak

thank you hehe!

no problem 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:07 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak

thank you hehe!

no problem 4laugh
your outfit is fun i like it!  

Sophie_mindfreak

forgot my medicine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:14 pm
We are hated because they think we're being nerds. Emos are supposed to be nerds. I really hate how much they discriminate against people who are probably the best in the world! ALL my friends are emo!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak

thank you hehe!

no problem 4laugh
thank you. i really like your hair. the colors are really pretty!  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:45 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Sophie_mindfreak

thank you hehe!

no problem 4laugh
thank you. i really like your hair. the colors are really pretty!
spanks it was cheep too hehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:47 pm
forgot my medicine
We are hated because they think we're being nerds. Emos are supposed to be nerds. I really hate how much they discriminate against people who are probably the best in the world! ALL my friends are emo!
nerds are cute lol!

Sophie_mindfreak

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:08 pm
its kinda funny how people hate emos i never evin heard of emo till i got back from my over seas trip and all of a sudden i was gettign called one lol, ive beent he way i am for as long as i can rember but now haha its funny some people are idiots  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games