Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:37 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clone nods her head at the comparison. "Yes, you could think of it like that." She smiles happily when Xena says she found the cure. "Oh! That's good, I'm happy the book helped out then."

Niede takes a moment to think then opens a door to a hallway. "One of the rooms then. When you are finished, I'll clean up and take you to where everyone is." She opens a door and a barn room was on the other side. A console was next to the door. "You can lock this room up, just to make sure nobody else walks in. You can also change the room add whatever you wish to it with this console. It's easy to use and has features to prevent injury." After saying that she steps out of the room and closes the door.

Clockwork Moira
Sirea nodded with a smile as she looked at the page. "Then we must return to the manor. Would you let Niede know to take Raph there once he's done with his snack?" She said to Clone before she would open a portal back to the manor. "Of course you both may come as well just in case. I may need a scan run through Dan if the antidote works or not."

Xena nodded with a smile. "Then we must waste no time." She said before she would go through the portal with Sirea following behind, though the latter kept the portal open for Clone, Niede, and Raph. Once back at the manor, Xena herself would make her way back upstairs to Dan's room.

Clone smiles as she listens. "Well, that's one less thing to worry about. Niede has already been informed and as soon as Raph is finished she will teleport him to the manor." She takes a moment to consider her options. "I would love to join you." She enters into the portal along with the others.
Sirea nodded and waited for Clone to come through while Xena had already gone upstairs. Once Clone came through, she would head upstairs.

In Dan's room, Xena began reading the page from the Necronomicon while Zelda was looking uneasy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clone nods her head at the comparison. "Yes, you could think of it like that." She smiles happily when Xena says she found the cure. "Oh! That's good, I'm happy the book helped out then."

Niede takes a moment to think then opens a door to a hallway. "One of the rooms then. When you are finished, I'll clean up and take you to where everyone is." She opens a door and a barn room was on the other side. A console was next to the door. "You can lock this room up, just to make sure nobody else walks in. You can also change the room add whatever you wish to it with this console. It's easy to use and has features to prevent injury." After saying that she steps out of the room and closes the door.

Clockwork Moira
Sirea nodded with a smile as she looked at the page. "Then we must return to the manor. Would you let Niede know to take Raph there once he's done with his snack?" She said to Clone before she would open a portal back to the manor. "Of course you both may come as well just in case. I may need a scan run through Dan if the antidote works or not."

Xena nodded with a smile. "Then we must waste no time." She said before she would go through the portal with Sirea following behind, though the latter kept the portal open for Clone, Niede, and Raph. Once back at the manor, Xena herself would make her way back upstairs to Dan's room.

Clone smiles as she listens. "Well, that's one less thing to worry about. Niede has already been informed and as soon as Raph is finished she will teleport him to the manor." She takes a moment to consider her options. "I would love to join you." She enters into the portal along with the others.
Sirea nodded and waited for Clone to come through while Xena had already gone upstairs. Once Clone came through, she would head upstairs.

In Dan's room, Xena began reading the page from the Necronomicon while Zelda was looking uneasy

Clone stood next to Zelda and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's okay if you do not want to be here. It might be a little bit uncomfortable." She watches Xena work and did hope for the best.

Niede had teleported Raph to the others, she then cleaned up after Raph. "Tell them I am sorry, but I am very tired. When you are done, could you make sure Donnie is getting some sleep, please?" After the answer he went to her room and bed.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Clockwork Moira

Raph watched as the lights flickered a bit and it sounded like a storm was brewing outside. He had heard Niede and nodded before turning his attention back to Sirea and them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Clockwork Moira

Clone stood next to Zelda and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's okay if you do not want to be here. It might be a little bit uncomfortable." She watches Xena work and did hope for the best.

Niede had teleported Raph to the others, she then cleaned up after Raph. "Tell them I am sorry, but I am very tired. When you are done, could you make sure Donnie is getting some sleep, please?" After the answer he went to her room and bed.
Zelda glanced over to Clone while Xena used the spell in the Necronomicon to cure Dan. "I have to be here..." She murmured. "It's the book I don't feel comfortable with."

Sirea's ears twitched upon hearing what seemed to be a storm brewing outside as well as noticing the lights flickering a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Zelda glanced over to Clone while Xena used the spell in the Necronomicon to cure Dan. "I have to be here..." She murmured. "It's the book I don't feel comfortable with."

Sirea's ears twitched upon hearing what seemed to be a storm brewing outside as well as noticing the lights flickering a bit.

Clone nods her head in understanding. "It's a very bad book that Niede hid away. She wanted to save humanity from itself, you see." She notices the storm as well;. "I hope this works before very evil people steal it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Dan stirred a bit as Xena read the passage. When she finished he groaned a bit before opening his eyes and looking around. "The ******** are all of you staring at?"

The storm had come into full effect by the time Xena finished reading.

"Great.....close that book. It's givin me bad vibes, and I ain't normally tha one tha feels vibes." Raph said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:53 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Dan stirred a bit as Xena read the passage. When she finished he groaned a bit before opening his eyes and looking around. "The ******** are all of you staring at?"

"Great.....close that book. It's givin me bad vibes, and I ain't normally tha one tha feels vibes." Raph said.
Zelda gave a nod to Clone until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan's voice. "Dad!" She was the first to give him a hug.

Sirea was relieved to see that the spell had worked. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

After Xena finished reading, her ears had perked up when Dan had woke up. She sighed in relief before hearing Raph. "Right..." She would close the book before giving it to Clone. "I believe that needs to go back where it belongs."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clone smiles when she sees Dan wake up. "We were making sure you woke up after using a spell from this book." She nods her head at Xena. "Yes, that's for the best. I suggest taking Zelda for safety as well. They may try to use her as bait to get at the Necronomicon. I can take her, or she can focus on the crystal she was given." She takes the book and opens a portal. She sets the book in then glances at everyone.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Zelda gave a nod to Clone until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan's voice. "Dad!" She was the first to give him a hug.

Sirea was relieved to see that the spell had worked. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

After Xena finished reading, her ears had perked up when Dan had woke up. She sighed in relief before hearing Raph. "Right..." She would close the book before giving it to Clone. "I believe that needs to go back where it belongs."

"En....." Dan muttered, but hugged Zelda back. "I'm alright. Going to take more than a glorified trout to take me out."

Raph would nod to Xena then look around. "I'll let ya all be alone." he said with a slight bow before leaving the room.

"Ugh....must still be a bit woozy. I thought the one eyed reptile had two eyes for a moment there." Dan said with a yawn. He then looked at Clone. "Cool......so we got company coming, or we good for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

"En....." Dan muttered, but hugged Zelda back. "I'm alright. Going to take more than a glorified trout to take me out."

Raph would nod to Xena then look around. "I'll let ya all be alone." he said with a slight bow before leaving the room.

"Ugh....must still be a bit woozy. I thought the one eyed reptile had two eyes for a moment there." Dan said with a yawn. He then looked at Clone. "Cool......so we got company coming, or we good for a bit?"
Sirea smiled then looked at Clone. "If you don't mind, could you run a scan on him?"

Zelda smiled a bit when Dan hugged her back before looking at Clone. "I'm not a child anymore. I can help too." She said.

Xena smiled a bit to her sister before looking at Raph. She gave a nod to him until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan mention about Raph's eyes. "Uh...about that...That's Raph, but this one's from another dimension...the one Loc sent me to..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea smiled then looked at Clone. "If you don't mind, could you run a scan on him?"

Zelda smiled a bit when Dan hugged her back before looking at Clone. "I'm not a child anymore. I can help too." She said.

Xena smiled a bit to her sister before looking at Raph. She gave a nod to him until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan mention about Raph's eyes. "Uh...about that...That's Raph, but this one's from another dimension...the one Loc sent me to..."

Clone nods her head at Zelda then closes the portal down. "As you wish, if you feel secure enough, I will not force you." She then looks at Sirea and then takes out her diagnostic device. She points it at Dan and then turns it on. "You have had this done before, I'm just making sure you are in good health." She shrugs her shoulders at Dan's comment. "I don't know, but it's always best to be prepared, right?"

Clockwork Moirai

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 9:25 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Uuuuugh......Sirea, I'm gonna kill it. Loc that is.....I'm gonna kill Loc." Dan muttered as Clone scanned him. There was nothing abnormal in the scan and it seemed whatever poisons or toxins had been in him had been expunged by the spell from the book.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 7:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Uuuuugh......Sirea, I'm gonna kill it. Loc that is.....I'm gonna kill Loc." Dan muttered as Clone scanned him. There was nothing abnormal in the scan and it seemed whatever poisons or toxins had been in him had been expunged by the spell from the book.
She only chuckled a bit. "We'll worry about Loc later. Right now, we want to make sure you're in good health." She said before Clone took out the diagnostic device and scanned him.

Zelda gave a nod to Clone before she looked through the window. "Looks we're having a storm..." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She only chuckled a bit. "We'll worry about Loc later. Right now, we want to make sure you're in good health." She said before Clone took out the diagnostic device and scanned him.

Zelda gave a nod to Clone before she looked through the window. "Looks we're having a storm..." She murmured.

Clone closes down the portal and then the diagnostic device. "Well, whatever was in Dan is now gone. He is as healthy as ever." She looks out the window then looks at Zelda. "It does look like it, I wonder if it's something else, though?" She still had a bit of an uneasy feeling about the storm.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Dan grumbled, then listened to Clone. "Ok. So I'm good now? Good. Still feel a bit tired." he asked.

The storm started to rage.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces