Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:37 pm
Niede
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
~Back at the base~

There was soft music playing as Michelle walked down the hall. Instead of the two long blond ponytails, her hair was pulled back into one high ponytail that only came down in length to the small of her back. Instead of the silver jumpsuit, she was now wearing a knee-length blue dress. She swayed to the music a bit before beginning to sing.

"I know there's someone
Somewhere
Someone
Who's sure to find me...
soon.

After the rain goes
there are rainbows
I'll find my rainbow
Soon

Soon
It won't be just pretend
Soon a happy ending
Love, can you hear me?
If you're near me

Sing your song
Sure and strong
And....
Soon"

There was a magic in her singing, meant to entice and put the nearby soldiers into a trance

The soldiers went into a trance as she sang.

Michelle gave a command for the soldiers to fight each other and cause chaos as she heard Niede. "I don't need saving but I will come anyway." She waved to someone before turning and walking through the portal. Once on the other side, she would step out dressed in her silver jumpsuit and her hair in the two ponytails once more as if nothing happened

On the other side, she would see a woman wearing a black body suit with a yellow visor that prevented Michelle from seeing her face. Niede closes that portal once Michelle is through. "Good enough for me, ready to get back with the others, or are you good? I left them in New York." She picks up Raph before heading to the portal that leads to New York "I got all of you saved, not to shabby if I say so myself. I'm a little paranoid that this went off as easily as it did. You guys should check yourselves for trackers."

Michelle shrugged. "I guess I don't really have a choice but to go back to them since I'm assuming they sent you to come for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede sighed then shook her head. "You do like to add things, huh? I said she is like my daughter, not that she is. We are not related and she has a mom, one that's living and at least slightly annoying. I feel a close bond with her like a parent would. Also, no, she did not watch you get captured, she just saw you in those tanks and wanted you free. Also wanted me to heal your wounds." She smiles when she sees the snowball hit Xena. Then looks down at the sleeve tug. "I get it, I should at least go back and save the fourth person. I do doubt these people will trust being at my house, but there are not many options." She shakes her head then opens a portal near the base. "Look, here's the big catch you were waiting for, try not to die. I did promise to rescue you and that does include your fourth party member so that you lot don't try this stunt again and get caught again." She shakes her head before entering the portal.

"We thank you again." Donnie said.

((So they are now back in the City and Niede's headed back to the Military base? ))

Yumi made Xena's snowball stop in mid air using a bit of the shadow powers. It was clunky and hard for her at first, but she manipulated it to throw the ball back at Xena's face. She would then quickly leave through the portal, not wanting to be near the rude woman anymore.

((And we see a bit of Raph's temper now. lol. ))
Xena quickly dodged the snowball before the unseen figure had apparently left with the shady woman...who was still carrying the unconscious Raph with her She then looked at Donnie. "What do you think of this?"

"I'm not sure what to make of it really." Donnie said shaking his head. "I just know we're out and we'll have Raph and Michelle back and can go home." he said.
"I don't know, Donnie...something doesn't feel right..." Xena said with a frown.

"As long as we're out of the base, I'm fine with this. We can speculate more later." Donnie said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede sighed then shook her head. "You do like to add things, huh? I said she is like my daughter, not that she is. We are not related and she has a mom, one that's living and at least slightly annoying. I feel a close bond with her like a parent would. Also, no, she did not watch you get captured, she just saw you in those tanks and wanted you free. Also wanted me to heal your wounds." She smiles when she sees the snowball hit Xena. Then looks down at the sleeve tug. "I get it, I should at least go back and save the fourth person. I do doubt these people will trust being at my house, but there are not many options." She shakes her head then opens a portal near the base. "Look, here's the big catch you were waiting for, try not to die. I did promise to rescue you and that does include your fourth party member so that you lot don't try this stunt again and get caught again." She shakes her head before entering the portal.

((So they are now back in the City and Niede's headed back to the Military base? ))

Yumi made Xena's snowball stop in mid air using a bit of the shadow powers. It was clunky and hard for her at first, but she manipulated it to throw the ball back at Xena's face. She would then quickly leave through the portal, not wanting to be near the rude woman anymore.

Xena quickly dodged the snowball before the unseen figure had apparently left with the shady woman...who was still carrying the unconscious Raph with her She then looked at Donnie. "What do you think of this?"

"I'm not sure what to make of it really." Donnie said shaking his head. "I just know we're out and we'll have Raph and Michelle back and can go home." he said.
"I don't know, Donnie...something doesn't feel right..." Xena said with a frown.

"As long as we're out of the base, I'm fine with this. We can speculate more later." Donnie said.
Xena frowned for a moment then shrug. "Fine, but we should find elsewhere to take shelter at after we regroup. There's no telling what's been done to us while we were knocked out..." She gazed down at her hand for a moment. "Or what that Necromancer had me do. If you think about it, our escape was a little...too easy. I rather not have the risk of us being tracked back to the lair."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Niede first looked at Michelle. "They did not, I was asked by someone else to rescue all of you. We can't leave any behind or you know, rescue attempt, another capture, my head hurting." She opens a portal to where Donnie and Xena are then stepped through. She places Raph in front of Donnie."There we go, the mission is mostly done. Can you guys get home from here, or do you want to hold hands as you cross the street?"

She looks at Xena. "To answer your questions from earlier, No, I did not bring a child here. I removed her from here, where she was created. So, her parents don't even know who she is, or that she is even alive. As far as safety goes, she is very safe at my house, comfortable too."

Sirea Angelie

dark_serena07

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena frowned for a moment then shrug. "Fine, but we should find elsewhere to take shelter at after we regroup. There's no telling what's been done to us while we were knocked out..." She gazed down at her hand for a moment. "Or what that Necromancer had me do. If you think about it, our escape was a little...too easy. I rather not have the risk of us being tracked back to the lair."

"I can get us back to the old lair." Donnie said. "It's a bit.....destroyed, but Raph and I can probably clear it enough to use for a bit." Donnie said as he went and picked up Raph over his shoulder. Seeing Michelle, he waved at her, then nodded to Niede with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I can get us back to the old lair." Donnie said. "It's a bit.....destroyed, but Raph and I can probably clear it enough to use for a bit." Donnie said as he went and picked up Raph over his shoulder. Seeing Michelle, he waved at her, then nodded to Niede with a small smile.
"Better than nothing, I suppose." She said with a nod before giving a nod to Michelle. Upon hearing the woman mention about removing a child from the military base, particularly at the part where she mentioned that said child was created, it had her freeze in place. Apparently this child's parents had no idea she even existed. "Created..." She murmured in hardly a whisper before glaring at the woman as the pupils of her eyes began to glow a crimson color. "Or should we say, a stolen child created to be another's prodigy?" What sort of experiments was the military even performing if they're involving children? An image from her childhood flashed in her mind:

She was strapped to a table with voltage being sent through her body. No matter how loud she screamed and cried, no one could save her from the torment she underwent. All she could hear aside from her own screams and cries was laughter. Sick and twisted laughter.

She could hear that familiar loud and hysteric laughter in her mind.

"I always wanted a child, but alas I couldn't have any of my own. So I figured I'd give back to the community...I figured...I adopt..."

Xena closed her eyes tightly as she looked away from the woman, her body was now trembling.

"I didn't take her away. I set her free."

She growled deeply of the reminder of that incident. "Whoever performed such experiments better hope they don't meet my blade." She said. She could tell the woman was hiding something. The fact that her unseen partner kept themselves invisible didn't exactly help with earning trust either. "I hope you intend to return the child where she truly belongs then. It's only selfish and cruel to keep her a secret from her family. They have a right to know about her as much the child has the right to know about them. If you do care for this child, you should do the right thing now before it all goes downhill. You're only hurting her if you're putting your own agendas above her needs." She said before looking at Donnie. "You and Michelle go on ahead. I'll catch up in a bit." Her eyes would then change from a sapphire blue to a glowing greenish color before she then jumped into the air and flew off. She mainly wanted to get some fresh air before she ended up lashing out. She needed to be away from that woman. Something about her didn't feel quite right. The military using zombies and using children for experiments was very bothersome, even moreso that this woman more than likely played a part in these experiments.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Better than nothing, I suppose." She said with a nod before giving a nod to Michelle. Upon hearing the woman mention about removing a child from the military base, particularly at the part where she mentioned that said child was created, it had her freeze in place. Apparently this child's parents had no idea she even existed. "Created..." She murmured in hardly a whisper before glaring at the woman as the pupils of her eyes began to glow a crimson color. "Or should we say, a stolen child created to be another's prodigy?" What sort of experiments was the military even performing if they're involving children? An image from her childhood flashed in her mind:

She was strapped to a table with voltage being sent through her body. No matter how loud she screamed and cried, no one could save her from the torment she underwent. All she could hear aside from her own screams and cries was laughter. Sick and twisted laughter.

"I always wanted a child, but alas I couldn't have any of my own. So I figured I'd give back to the community...I figured...I adopt..."

Xena closed her eyes tightly as she looked away from the woman, her body was now trembling.

She growled deeply of the reminder of that incident. "Whoever performed such experiments better hope they don't meet my blade." She said. She could tell the woman was hiding something. The fact that her unseen partner kept themselves invisible didn't exactly help with earning trust either. "I hope you intend to return the child where she truly belongs then. It's only selfish and cruel to keep her a secret from her family. They have a right to know about her as much the child has the right to know about them. If you do care for this child, you should do the right thing now before it all goes downhill. You're only hurting her if you're putting your own agendas above her needs." She said before looking at Donnie. "You and Michelle go on ahead. I'll catch up in a bit." Her eyes would then change from a sapphire blue to a glowing greenish color before she then jumped into the air and flew off. She mainly wanted to get some fresh air before she ended up lashing out. She needed to be away from that woman. Something about her didn't feel quite right. The military using zombies and using children for experiments was very bothersome, even moreso that this woman more than likely played a part in these experiments.

Donnie sighed as he watched her fly off, then looked at Michelle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:24 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Niede placed a hand on her head all of this was giving her a migraine. "No, that's the silliest thing I have heard today. She was not a child stolen to be a protege. Yes, that's really what you meant, a prodigy is a person who was born with the skills, a protege is trained under a person. Aside from that, it was DNA stolen and used in a machine that can manipulate DNA." She then shakes her head. "You are clearly very dense, so I will spell it out. The machine can change DNA to whatever this person wants, including making more samples to make kids."

She then tilts her head to the side as she watches Xena. "Oh, you are having a flashback now. I never know what to do when someone is having a flashback. Do I give them space?" She then watches as Xena flies off and waits until she is far enough away before speaking again. "Don't look at me, you're the one related to her. Although she seems doomed. Especially if she flies off the handle that easily."

Clockwork Moirai

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:08 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Niede placed a hand on her head all of this was giving her a migraine. "No, that's the silliest thing I have heard today. She was not a child stolen to be a protege. Yes, that's really what you meant, a prodigy is a person who was born with the skills, a protege is trained under a person. Aside from that, it was DNA stolen and used in a machine that can manipulate DNA." She then shakes her head. "You are clearly very dense, so I will spell it out. The machine can change DNA to whatever this person wants, including making more samples to make kids."

She then tilts her head to the side as she watches Xena. "Oh, you are having a flashback now. I never know what to do when someone is having a flashback. Do I give them space?" She then watches as Xena flies off and waits until she is far enough away before speaking again. "Don't look at me, you're the one related to her. Although she seems doomed. Especially if she flies off the handle that easily."

Clockwork Moirai

She'd feel a tug at her sleeve. It was time to go.

Donnie just looked confused, but shrugged best he could and headed back to the sewers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Donnie just looked confused, but shrugged best he could and headed back to the sewers.

Niede felt the tug then nodded her head. "Yeah, we should go now. We need to make your room still. Luckily for us, that will be easy." She opens up a portal to a hallway in her house. Yumi would recognize where she was, despite never being here before. She waited until Yumi was through and she could see her before closing the portal. She opens up a door and on the other side was a mostly empty room. There was a terminal beside the door, Niede pointed at it. "With that, you can design the room to however you want it, with anything you want in the room. There are safety precautions in it to prevent you from hurting yourself. However you want this room to look and everything about it, including size and what is in it is controlled here." Yumi is able to see how the console worked with no difficulty. "If you need any help, I'll be here."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:40 pm
At this point, Xena had tuned herself out from everything around her. The more she had to listen to that woman's babble, the more she wanted to punch her really hard in the fact. Even though she had help them escape, Xena couldn't bring herself to trust her at all. She was hiding something and the fact that she's got a child with her doesn't help matters either. Small footprints on the snow had shown that the woman's unseen partner was a child. It really bothered her that this woman didn't bother taking the child to her parents. It was though she intended to keep them for her own personal agenda. 'Those who would use children as tools for their own selfish goals deserve to fall...' She thought to herself. Why would the military even approve to 'create' children? And what did they have in mind for Raph?

She let herself to enjoy the breeze as she flew up to one of the rooftops and landed near the edge. She gazed down at the city streets below while sighing to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Michelle shook her head as she followed Donnie  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:57 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Clockwork Moirai

Niede felt the tug then nodded her head. "Yeah, we should go now. We need to make your room still. Luckily for us, that will be easy." She opens up a portal to a hallway in her house. Yumi would recognize where she was, despite never being here before. She waited until Yumi was through and she could see her before closing the portal. She opens up a door and on the other side was a mostly empty room. There was a terminal beside the door, Niede pointed at it. "With that, you can design the room to however you want it, with anything you want in the room. There are safety precautions in it to prevent you from hurting yourself. However you want this room to look and everything about it, including size and what is in it is controlled here." Yumi is able to see how the console worked with no difficulty. "If you need any help, I'll be here."

Yumi looked around and smiled. "Thank you." she said before giving Niede a quick hug. She seemed a bit sad though as she started to plot out her room.

@Michelle: Once back to the lair, Donnie lay Raph on a couch and looked at Michelle. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Yumi looked around and smiled. "Thank you." she said before giving Niede a quick hug. She seemed a bit sad though as she started to plot out her room.

@Michelle: Once back to the lair, Donnie lay Raph on a couch and looked at Michelle. "Are you alright?"

Niede returned the hug. She noticed the look as she watched Yumi build her new room. "Is something wrong? You may have gotten a bad first impression from them, especially your female donor. Your male donor was not awake, so who knows how that would have gone?" She sighs as she shrugs her shoulders. "I did not say who you were because I thought you wanted to remain hidden. Telling them would have also gotten an earful from that Spirit Fox. I had honestly had enough of that."

She leaned on the wall as she thought to herself. "Their fates are still up in the air. We will see what must be done. I do have a feeling they will be attacked soon. Either they have homing beacons on them, or one of them was brainwashed. Either way should prove to be most entertaining. I cannot help this time as I was close to getting caught before, a second time this close will tip my hand."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

She casually leaned against a wall. "Yeah I'm fine. What makes you think I'm not?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff