Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:42 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Leo listened and sighed. "What was his answer."

@Zoey:

As the boys approached, a sai would land in front of them, imbedded in the concrete by the force of the throw.

"Not to be rude, y'all best ******** off." Zoey said with a smirk. She had been startled by the sudden appearance of the sai, just as the boys had been, but unlike them, Zoey had a pretty good guess where it came from and who threw it. "My friend doesn't take well to strangers...unless y'all like the one in your guts." No more needed to be said. The boys called her a freak and they scrambled out of the station. The insult was nothing new and yet better than being called demon girl. Just for her association with the 'church demon' as a kid. She never did tell anyone about that particularly nasty insult. Shaking her head, Zoey looked at the sai then pulled her knees to her chest. ".....Where the hell have y'all been?" She asks. Slightly peeved that one of them chooses her bad day to just show up in her life again.

Raph stepped out from behind a piller and sat down next to her. "Heh. I don't know where ta start. Donnie lost track a ya, and I had ta hear him whine bout it for ....well forevea. Our lair got trashed, had ta get a new home. Met a chick named April O'neal. Scientist girl that worked for some wack job named Baxter Stockman. Then met a guy named Casey. Fun guy. Kinda become friends. Met a a*****e named Shredder. Found out he killed Master Splinter's master. Started a whole goddamn feud wit him. Splinter got hurt when we raided Shredder's base. He got taken by Aliens that healed him. We didn't know what was goin on, we raided their base, ended up on another planet, insanity ensued. We ended up in a prison, fought in some gladiator like games, escaped and got a robot doctor ta help us get back home. Now, Leo's got a wild hair up his a** wantin ta get in tha middle of a turf war between tha Purple Dragons and what's left a tha foot. Sooooo.....nothin new. How ya been Zoey?" He asked with a shrug.

@Sirea: "I was afraid of that too. And what about Yumi? Will she decay too, or does she have enough of your DNA to maybe have a normal growth process?" Leo asked.

Zoey stared at Raph on disbelief. How had Donnie lost track of her!? All his hacking knowledge and he couldn't find her!? Zoey shook her head and laid her head against Raph's shoulder. "High school drama...you're lucky you don't have my problems." Zoey murmured. "I've had a really bad day today..."

"Yeah, I don't wanna go ta jail for murder." Raph said chuckling. "Donnie really has missed ya though. Things just been crazy. Ta make it up for my idiotic genius brother, how bout I take ya ta finally meet tha family?" He used his free hand to ruffle her hair good naturedly.

@Xena: "Could you please? I don't think Raph realizes the danger he's really in. Or that Yumi could possibly be in."

Zoey grumbled and swatted at his hand as he ruffled her hair. Huffing, she would sit up straight and take her hair down. Showing that Donnie's old bandana from their childhood, while still in good condition, had been altered into a ponytail holder for her hair. "....Will your family like me?" She asks nervously, pulling her hair back up into a neat ponytail. "I-I mean besides Donnie. Who I'm excited to see again, finally. But the rest of your family..."

"Ya already got tha one that has a hard time trustin people on ya side, so yeah, they gonna adore ya." Raph said chuckling. "Splinter might think we bringin home an awful lotta strays, but he nevah let us have a pet as kids." he said the last part teasingly. "Holy hell, ya still got that old thing? Ya might see bout raidin Donnie's stuff and get a newer one."

@Xena: "Understandable." Leo said nodding. "At least it wasn't hard for you to get use to this world then."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Raph stepped out from behind a piller and sat down next to her. "Heh. I don't know where ta start. Donnie lost track a ya, and I had ta hear him whine bout it for ....well forevea. Our lair got trashed, had ta get a new home. Met a chick named April O'neal. Scientist girl that worked for some wack job named Baxter Stockman. Then met a guy named Casey. Fun guy. Kinda become friends. Met a a*****e named Shredder. Found out he killed Master Splinter's master. Started a whole goddamn feud wit him. Splinter got hurt when we raided Shredder's base. He got taken by Aliens that healed him. We didn't know what was goin on, we raided their base, ended up on another planet, insanity ensued. We ended up in a prison, fought in some gladiator like games, escaped and got a robot doctor ta help us get back home. Now, Leo's got a wild hair up his a** wantin ta get in tha middle of a turf war between tha Purple Dragons and what's left a tha foot. Sooooo.....nothin new. How ya been Zoey?" He asked with a shrug.

@Sirea: "I was afraid of that too. And what about Yumi? Will she decay too, or does she have enough of your DNA to maybe have a normal growth process?" Leo asked.

Zoey stared at Raph on disbelief. How had Donnie lost track of her!? All his hacking knowledge and he couldn't find her!? Zoey shook her head and laid her head against Raph's shoulder. "High school drama...you're lucky you don't have my problems." Zoey murmured. "I've had a really bad day today..."

"Yeah, I don't wanna go ta jail for murder." Raph said chuckling. "Donnie really has missed ya though. Things just been crazy. Ta make it up for my idiotic genius brother, how bout I take ya ta finally meet tha family?" He used his free hand to ruffle her hair good naturedly.

@Xena: "Could you please? I don't think Raph realizes the danger he's really in. Or that Yumi could possibly be in."

Zoey grumbled and swatted at his hand as he ruffled her hair. Huffing, she would sit up straight and take her hair down. Showing that Donnie's old bandana from their childhood, while still in good condition, had been altered into a ponytail holder for her hair. "....Will your family like me?" She asks nervously, pulling her hair back up into a neat ponytail. "I-I mean besides Donnie. Who I'm excited to see again, finally. But the rest of your family..."

"Ya already got tha one that has a hard time trustin people on ya side, so yeah, they gonna adore ya." Raph said chuckling. "Splinter might think we bringin home an awful lotta strays, but he nevah let us have a pet as kids." he said the last part teasingly. "Holy hell, ya still got that old thing? Ya might see bout raidin Donnie's stuff and get a newer one."

@Xena: "Understandable." Leo said nodding. "At least it wasn't hard for you to get use to this world then."
"Aside from adjusting that this world doesn't have more of the supernatural stuff like my world does." She chuckled a bit. "Sometimes in my world, the dead come back...like brought back to life."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey would blush and quickly stand up once her hair was finished. "There ain't nothin' wrong with this one, so yes, Raph, I still have this old thang." She would grumble, slinging her bag over shoulder. "'sides....Don's gonna notice if I just take one from his things..." She mutters, looking away shyly. "Hurry up and get yer weapon. I'm anxious to get goin' 'fore those guys decide to come back."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:53 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey would blush and quickly stand up once her hair was finished. "There ain't nothin' wrong with this one, so yes, Raph, I still have this old thang." She would grumble, slinging her bag over shoulder. "'sides....Don's gonna notice if I just take one from his things..." She mutters, looking away shyly. "Hurry up and get yer weapon. I'm anxious to get goin' 'fore those guys decide to come back."

"Ya just don't want me kickin their asses all over tha subway. Aight." he said chuckling. He went and retrieved his sai, holstering it in his belt before walking over to her. Followin, or I gotta carry ya?"

@Xena: "Wish we were that lucky." Leo murmured.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya just don't want me kickin their asses all over tha subway. Aight." he said chuckling. He went and retrieved his sai, holstering it in his belt before walking over to her. Followin, or I gotta carry ya?"

Zoey rolled her eyes and followed after him. Sticking close. "I don't need to be carried. Nothin' broken or sprained. I ain't hurt." She sighs. "All you need to do is help me know where to step and where not step along the way. Your eyesight will be better and more adjusted than mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"It's either a good or a bad thing, depending on the situation." Xena said before gently placing a hand on Leo's shoulder. "We'll find some way to fix this."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:40 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey rolled her eyes and followed after him. Sticking close. "I don't need to be carried. Nothin' broken or sprained. I ain't hurt." She sighs. "All you need to do is help me know where to step and where not step along the way. Your eyesight will be better and more adjusted than mine."

"Aight. Follow me then." he said. Raph would lead her carefully through back to the lair. Once they got there, he pulled a pipe and the doors slid open to allow them inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"It's either a good or a bad thing, depending on the situation." Xena said before gently placing a hand on Leo's shoulder. "We'll find some way to fix this."

"That's what Donnie said too." he murmured. "But thanks. I know you mean well."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll do what I can to save him..." Xena murmured. "I became human to save him before...if there's something in my world that can help fix yours, I'll find it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Aight. Follow me then." he said. Raph would lead her carefully through back to the lair. Once they got there, he pulled a pipe and the doors slid open to allow them inside.

Zoey hesitated outside the door for a moment. "...You can do this...." She mutters quietly to herself before taking a breath, adjusting her bag, and following after Raph as she softly exhaled. With each step she took, the more nervous she felt and began smoothing down her clothes and adjusting her hair. She really wanted his family to like her. Donnie and Raph were such a big part of her life. Donnie especially. She wasn't sure she could handle their brothers and father figure disliking her.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll do what I can to save him..." Xena murmured. "I became human to save him before...if there's something in my world that can help fix yours, I'll find it."

"You want to elaborate on that story?" he asked curiously.

@Zoey: Raph nudged her a bit with his elbow.

"ZOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEY!" A voice she wasn't familiar with exclaimed. It was Raph and Donnie's younger brother Mikey. He had seen pictures of her and Donnie had told him about her. Mikey being Mikey, already liked her. He ran over and hugged her with an almost giggle. "This is so awesome! Donnie's gonna freak out! In a good way. I promise! But yeah! This is great! Man, your pictures don't do you justice, girl!"

"Mikey!" Raph exclaimed before flicking the back of the younger turtles head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"ZOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEY!" A voice she wasn't familiar with exclaimed. It was Raph and Donnie's younger brother Mikey. He had seen pictures of her and Donnie had told him about her. Mikey being Mikey, already liked her. He ran over and hugged her with an almost giggle. "This is so awesome! Donnie's gonna freak out! In a good way. I promise! But yeah! This is great! Man, your pictures don't do you justice, girl!"

She frowned as she started into her tea cup. "It's a long story, but to start from the beginning..." She then started to tell Leo about her and Raph's travels to Innsmouth and how she was their main target to be Dagon's bride. She then went on to talk about when Raph visited her in her world, and how things took a bad turn with her nearly trying to kill Raph, despite his good intentions. She then went on about their time in another version of her world, and her time as 'Jigsaw'. About how they first went their separate ways with Raph giving her a sai while she gave him a crystal pendant as gifts. Then how their next encounter ended in a bad note. Her time during when she was trapped in her counterpart's body, and learned about Yumi. The more recent events from her world when the Great Old One, Xchtol came there and caused more damage, and through him learned that Yumi was taken by the Great Old Ones and went to the Dreamlands after her. Along the way, had encounter the other version of her father, the Death Curse, Melanie, Tiania, Henri, and Titus Crow, and found out Raph ended up in the Dreamlands as well. As she spoke her story, there was a look of guilt and sadness in her eyes. She brought up the brief misadventure in Equestria, and how they ended up back in the other version of her world. She then mentioned about the other version of Donnie, who had the power of the Loc-Nar in his possession, how he helped her and Raph on their search for Yumi, who was taken to Innsmouth and how they found out that she was already dead when they found her. Her gaze lowered as she mentioned how she tried to strike at Dagon, yet Raph stepped in to help her escape, yet lost his life in the process, and she nearly lost hers in her attempt to avenge him and Yumi until she was saved by Loc. She mentioned what she would give up to have them back, and so Loc brought the two back in exchange for her powers as well as give her and Yumi the means to travel between this world and hers.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey jumped at the new voice and backed up towards Raph, who had nudged her and knocked her forward a bit, but was swept up into a hug from the unfamiliar voice. "Le-Let go!!!" She shrieks, wiggling a bit till she had gotten free. Backing up, she would huff and smooth back her hair. "You must be Mi-Pictures? Donnie...has pictures of me?" She asks shyly, blushing. "...Is....Is Donnie here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:55 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey jumped at the new voice and backed up towards Raph, who had nudged her and knocked her forward a bit, but was swept up into a hug from the unfamiliar voice. "Le-Let go!!!" She shrieks, wiggling a bit till she had gotten free. Backing up, she would huff and smooth back her hair. "You must be Mi-Pictures? Donnie...has pictures of me?" She asks shyly, blushing. "...Is....Is Donnie here?"

Mikey quickly let go of Zoey and backed up looking ashamed and a little shaken by her shriek. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." sweatdrop "Yeah. Pictures. Nothing weird. He took a couple over the years. Oh no I made him sound like a stalker, he's going to kill me." Mikey said looking like he felt even worse now.

"Idiot." Raph muttered before flicking his youngest brother again in the back ot the head, then heading further into the lair. "Donnie! Getcha shell out here! Ya got a visitor!"

"Ok. Just a sec!" Donnie called back from what looked like an old train car a couple of yards to the right of the door Raph, Mikey, and Zoey were standing in front of.

@Xena: Leo listened to her and nodded a little. "I see."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Mikey quickly let go of Zoey and backed up looking ashamed and a little shaken by her shriek. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." sweatdrop "Yeah. Pictures. Nothing weird. He took a couple over the years. Oh no I made him sound like a stalker, he's going to kill me." Mikey said looking like he felt even worse now.

"Idiot." Raph muttered before flicking his youngest brother again in the back ot the head, then heading further into the lair. "Donnie! Getcha shell out here! Ya got a visitor!"

"Ok. Just a sec!" Donnie called back from what looked like an old train car a couple of yards to the right of the door Raph, Mikey, and Zoey were standing in front of.

@Xena: Leo listened to her and nodded a little. "I see."

Zoey smiled a little at Mikey and placed her hand over his, letting him know it was okay, before she took a few hurried steps over towards Donnie's voice before pausing. Her heart racing at she stood there waiting for him. After all...why deprive his brothers his reaction?  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff