Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:42 am
Syn blinked and the sighed. "Of course." he replied, shaking his head. It had been only a matter of time before Ankou seeked him out. "My kind has nothing to do with you. And I would love to see you try taking my blood." he added with a glare, as his magic flsrrd back up, smacking the dark aura away despite how sick it was making him. He had to fight back the bout of nausea that hit him, as he refused to show any weakness to the b*****d in front of him. He was just glad that Gerry and Avery were safe was this sick man. "You can't get away with this forever. Eventually balance will have to be restored. One way or the other. The gods will see to it." he said in a voice that wasn't hid and yet was. He would never remember the entity taking over his body but he would remember his conversation with Ankou, that was for sure. Also, he decided that he would have to tell Morgan. But not anytime soon that was for sure.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Hmm. It's odd.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 am
Ankou only chuckled at Syn's determination, when let out, his car was replaced with Gerry and Avery's car as they just walked out of the car when Syn walked out. "Alright, the bakery is about to close soon so you can head on in and get some pastries for you and that vampire friend you mentioned. Gerry is just gonna be in the office checking up on some stuff. You can get a discount too." Avery said as he closed his door though when he turned his head towards Syn, he could tell that Syn was letting out a lot of magical energy which seemed quite odd. "Hey Syn you alright? You're aura is... well going a bit crazy there." Avery asked sounding concerned if something happened between him and Morgan.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am
Syn gave one last glare to Ankou before blinking andnlooijg around to notice that Avery and Gerry werr just fine which was a relief in and of itself. He just nodded to what Avery said, not really paying attention until he was told about his aura. He just stared blankly at Avery for a few seconds before shaking his head. "Yes. Everything is fine." he replied in an echo-like voice before blinking, his eyes returning to their normal hue and his magic reigned back in though the bakery was not sporting vines of roses and violets along its front. Whoops. "Sorry about that. No idea of why my magic acted like that." he said apologizing for startling Avery. It was a lie, but Avery didn't need to know why his magic was all over the place. "Let's go get some pastries." he added before heading inside the bakery and quickl looking around. He got a strawberry shortcake for Valari as he loves strawberries and a small tin of chocolate-chip cookies, as well as a small chocolate cake in the shape of a star. "I don't think I need anything else." he said, looking over at Avery with a smile.

F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image (Lil bro and his vixen)

Avery gave Syn a thumbs up as he gets a box of cake to take home including a few braided pastries as the cashier packs them for him. "Hey you know, if you guys ever need a quick pick me up, just give us a call, I've got way too much time on my hand these days and it helps if I keep myself busy." Avery chuckled nervously as the cashier just gazes at him which he knows what she's thinking as he drops to the ground in despair, "Okay... I admit that I gave myself way too much time by retiring earlier in life... Don't mock my life choice Karen!" the reptilian cashier just giggled nervously with a sweat dropping down her cheeks as she walked over to the other side of the counter to comfort the curled up Avery as he contemplates his mid-life crisis. Gerry finished what she was doing only to find her husband being himself as always and seeing Karen trying to calm him down, waving her co-worker off, Gerry picked Avery off the ground and carried him off like a spoiled baby, gesturing to Syn that it's time to head out. "See ya later Missy G!" The cashier waved and thanking Syn for shopping.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:44 pm
Syn just smiled at he paid for his things, watching on in amusement as Avery talked to the cashier and then dropped to the floor in despair. Okay. This was ridiculous but very funny. He had to fight back a laugh when he saw Gerry swoop in a pick up Avery like a child and had to admire her strength. He wouldn't be a leader to do something like that without the aid of magic. He snorted at he gathered up his packages and followed Gerry out the door, giving the cashier a wave as he exited. He made a mental note to come back again when he had more time. It seemed like a great place to come to for sweets. He couldn't wait to dig into these cookies. Oh, and the cake too. The conversation with Ankou was shoved into the back of his mind for now. He would deal with it when the tims came.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Gerry placed Avery down as she walks over to the drivers seat, Avery on the other hand had calmed down a bit though he had a goofy smile on his face as if he wanted to be carried off like that, snapping himself back to reality, he climbed into the passenger seat. "Aight Syn, we'll drop you off at your apartment kay." Avery said and once everyone was in, Gerry started the car once again and headed off onto the road. The drive was quiet in most part, though Avery would break the silence with small talk with his wife in which she didn't do much talking, somewhere along the line, Avery hear something as if someone was tapping on a glass as he quickly remembered the little changeling. After bringing him out, Avery opened the little container as he quickly applied some oil onto his hand and having the little guy hug his pinkie. The little on broke the hug as he tried to peek out over his little bowl to see Syn over as he wanted to give company for the ride, Avery chuckled at his little friend's thoughtfulness as he hands the oil to Syn before handing the little guy over.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:46 pm
Syn slid into the back seat, placing his purchases on the empty seat next to him.as he buckled in and settled himself. "Okay. I'll tell you when we're there." he replied after a minute, looking at Avery as the car started to go. He just laid back against the seat, thinking about what had transpired between Ankou and wondered why he felt so damn familair. It was like this voice in the back of his mind, nagging at him that he knew him but it just wasn't processing. He blinked out of this thoughts when Avery passed him the oil from earlier and he noticed the little channeling watching him. He smiled slightly as he placed some oil in his hands and accepted the little creature, settling it in his lap for the remainder of the ride.

F-XylilShrink

Occ. 11 pages and still going strong. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 am

The little changeling lays itself down on seeming comfortable feeling warm hands which seems to be better than the cold glass container he was in. Coming up to a few apartments, Gerry slowed down a bit as the road wasn't that much crowded with cars as it seemed okay. "You know, Gerry and I used to live in apartments like these back in Korea, I was there for my internship but we decided to live there for a couple more years before moving here. I kinda miss that place, luckily a college buddy of mine is living there with his fiancé." Avery reminisce in memories of his time in Korea just gazing at a few of the buildings.

Halfway on the other side of the city, Morgan was checking out the two officers who were injured during the hit-and-run. They sustained a few severe wounds that needed medical attention, though as for the three people they were bringing over to the precinct; they didn't fair too well. The number of gun wounds they got made em look more like swiss cheese as the coroner closed up their body bags, "So much for rounding up the predators before we could get em to spill their operation." An officer stated scratching the back of her head, she wore a suit as she seems to be an FBI agent. "Don't worry Detective Esposida, we'll provide whatever details we can give, I might give you some leads from someone who know the ex-nurse there." Morgan reassures as he began texting Syn. {'Syn, think it's okay if I can pay you a visit tomorrow morning?'} Morgan sent the text as another officer approaches bringing photos of where the hit-and-run started.

Ooc: I know, I'm actually impressed with how this genre is going.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:18 am
Syn smiled down at the little creature before turning his attention back to A very as he started talking about his time in Korea. "Yeah? Oh, Miss Gerry. My building is the light blue building. Azure Apartments. You'll know it when you see it." he said after a moment then settled back against the seat just as his phone buzzed. He blinked for a second before transferring the little changeling to one hand while he fished out his phone with the other. It was a text from Morgan. He read it before thinking about it and then replied. Yeah. Sure. Everything okay? he sent back before sliding the phone back into his pocket. Hmm. He wondered why Morgan wanted to meet with him tomorrow? Could it have anything to do with that call? He shook himself out of his musings as he Dar his complex come up. "Here it is, Miss Gerry." he said after a minute when he snapped himself out of his thoughts.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:01 am

Gerry nodded though Avery snickered a bit, "You calling her Miss Gerry is like she's a 40 year old school teacher." he chuckled until Gerry punched his shoulder which he quickly clutched onto after a noticeable crunch was heard. [/color mad 8s0bd1h:0=red]"S-sorry dear." Avery apologizes to Gerry as the car stops in front of the apartment, turning around he gets the little changeling from Syn after handing him his and Gerry's phone numbers, though he placed a little side note on Gerry's phone number that she only texts. "Alright, you stay safe out there buddy and if you meet a nice person like Gerry, make sure they don't throw punches unless you're into that kind of relationship." Avery said before his head was pulled over to his wife, she waved at Syn with a shy smile mouthing a 'good night' to Syn.

Back at the crime scene, Morgan nodded at a conversation he had with the other detective as she walked over to the officers who were injured. Looking at his phone, Morgan got a reply from Syn as he looked at it before typing a reply, {'It's about your former co-worker, Sage. We'll have some questions tomorrow morning, get some rest and I'll see you in the morning okay.'} with a bit of concern as he wonders if Syn would be okay talking about her after what happened, sending the text, he looks up at the night sky and with everything he's done doing, he asks an officer to drop him off at home so that he can get some rest as
do a time skip to the morning if you want.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 pm
Syn just shook his head at the antics. They exchanged phone numbers and hebtold that they were always welcome to visit him of they wanted, patting the little changeling goodbye. He nodded at Gerry, returning the sentiment before heading into his apsrtmenf, closing the door with a sigh and then locking it. He placed his purchases in the fridge where they would remain cool before starting to do his nightly routine. As he was tired from today as well as talking to Ankou. As he settled into bed, he reads the text before sending one back. Night. Okay. I understand. You roo. Two drops is all you need to help you sleep in case you werr wondering about the potion.

(Timeakip to next morning)

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image

Morgan smiled when he read the text Syn sent him as he arrived home, it wasn't long as he does his own nightly routine, falling asleep later on.

The next morning he was already up and about as he and another detective arrived at the apartments, "You sure it's alright for him to talk about her? I know how some people would act in most cases not wanting to talk about the person they want in prison." The detective inquired as her and Morgan stood there before he rang the bell to Syn's apartment room. "We might as well start with him first and know what we can, he might've known em for quite some time before." Morgan reassures as the agent next to him just shrugged her shoulders, bringing out a folder out of Morgan's satchel, she looks at a photo of the hospital staff and another of the current staff, she just shook her head. "Wonder what she was like before she was kidnapped." She asks Morgan as he just shrugged before trying the bell once again.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 pm
Syn had overslept and cursed to himself as he leaped out of bed. "Just a minute!" he called out when he heard the doorbell. Damn! He managed a quick shower, placed on some clothes, a t-shirt and jeans and then padded to rhe door to find Morgan and another woman standing there. "Morning, Morgan." he said sheepishly as he stepped aside to slow them in. He must have really been tired of he had slept through his alarm. He hadn't dot very well was probably the due cause of it. "Come on in." He added, gesturing for them to step inside. He vaguely wondered who the woman was with Morgan. A co-worker? Girlfriend? He discarded that last thought as he didn't think Morgan was the type to have girlfriend. Then again, he didn't know the other man that well, so he was in no place to judge. But why did the thought of him in a relationship make him uneasy?

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image

Giving Syn a morning wave, they stepped in as Morgan let the agent beside him go in first following her behind, patting Syn on the shoulder Morgan seem to be in high spirit today due to the amount of sleep he was able to get thanks to Syn's potion. Maybe he ought to thank Syn somehow as the agent looks around before taking off her coat, "Oh nice and cool, nice place you have here though, I'm special Agent Alica here from Hael's FBI Division working with the St. Arcadia's police department." She says before letting Morgan carry her purse and placing it them on the table. "When Morgan informed me and my partner of a potential lead for a case we're working, I booked an early flight here, but before I could interrogate your former co-worker, Ms. Sage, her and two others working with her were caught in a hit-and-run late last night. The officers survived, but Sage and her buddies didn't fair well." Alica says as she walked over to the table, she pulled up a few photos but only one which had the police car where the back seats were all shot up, Alica took a seat.

"We won't take you long, we'll just ask a few questions in regards to how much you know about Sage in or outside work. We'd also like to question you about someone else, one of Sage's buddies was involved in the disappearance of another nurse at that hospital, I'm not sure if you know her or not, but we'd like to ask what you've heard before her disappearance." pulling out a notebook as Morgan took a stood around getting a text from the precinct as he let Agent Alica handle with taking Syn's statement.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:49 pm
Syn raised an eyebrow at Morgan's upbeat mood then remembered the sleep potion hebwas gifted him last night. Yeah. That would definitely do It. "Ah. Welcome, Agent." He replied with a smile before going to the.stivr to boil some tea. "Would either of you like some tea or coffee?" he asked as He started up the stove as well as his coffee machine just in case either officers wanted one or the other. "Thank you. I try hard to make it feel like home." he said, accepting the compliment for what it was. He paused what he what hebwas doing to look at the agent. "Oh, that's terrible. Are the officers okay?' he asked, now knowing why Morgan was upset last night. He blinked at the next statement before nodding. He hopes that it didn't have anything to do with Ankou. "Yes. Of course. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have, agent." he replied with a small smile.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas