Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:57 pm
Buffel scowled at her. She didn't know anything about his issues with Polair, and she's the one that made everything worse by making an announcement! A public spectacle just made trying to do anything in this crowd a whole lot harder with the attention on him now.

”Nothin' to talk about. I wasn't certain if there was anything between us still given how long it'd been, but I got my answer before I even had to speak to 'er. She moved on so I don't have to feel guilty about doin' the same.”

His voice was deep and strained, unable to hide the pain in his voice. He hated that. Scorpa was the last person he felt like opening up to. Why did she even care about 'what he wanted to do'? It was clear to him that Polair wasn't concerned with whatever they had when they were kids, so why should he be? He knew that he felt a lot more for Polair than he was willing to admit to himself at that moment, but in his eye there was already plenty to sugest Polair didn't have him in mind anymore. That other yellowblood didn't even know who he was, she'd never even told him about Buffel. Now the gunslinger thought back on how often he'd brought Polair up to Flydra and felt so stupid, so ashamed. Flydra hadn't gone off with some other troll, Flydra was the one who asked him out last time he saw her, nothing ambiguous about it.

He waved his hand and brushed off her suggestion of the microphone.

”No thanks, I ain't you. I'm not makin' a spectacle out of Flydra too, she doesn't deserve that.”

He looked to the raised platform of the stage and had a thought.

”Gettin' to some higher ground to find her might not be such a bad idea though.”

He made his way past the yellowblood girl and pulled himself up onto the edge of the stage, hoping to look around and see if he couldn't look out over the P.R.O.M. to find where Flydra went.

Doutei

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Deimos regretted lamenting that it was boring to be at a party by himself. Talking to one person was one thing- Emiola really wasn't that bad to talk to all things considered. But Punkie? He practically felt his blood boil as she forced her arm around his shoulders, pulling him into a hug. It took every ounce of restraint in his body not to shove her off- he wasn't quite so lucky as to manage to suppress the hiss of anger as he instead attempted to wriggle away. "Don't ******** touch me Punkie." He snapped, still trying to pry himself free of the orangeblood's grasp.

Oh god, and then two more arrived. A giant blueblood and another teal- wait a minute, was this the guy Emi had talked about before? He paused momentarily realizing that he probably looked like a complete idiot at the moment. ******** it. "Seriously, let go. Ask before touching." Like he'd ever give her permission anyway but it was still... something. Once he'd finally managed to free himself from her grasp he huffed, straightened out his dress, then glanced at the other two. Three. Right, there was a greenblood he didn't know, too. "Hi."

Melancholies

saedusk

Micillia

Buzzwulf

DraconicFeline

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm
"She doesn't deserve to be your fallback plan either." Scorpa followed Buffel onto the stage. Unsatisfied with his answer, the yellowblood was surprised he'd decided enter the more visible space after complaining about things being made too public.

"Go ******** talk to Polair. Isn't she worth any effort to you at all?" Scorpa grabbed Buffel's arm and yanked hard for him to look at her. The amazonian woman loomed tall and angry. She didn't know what had transpired between the seadweller and him but if it'd been important to him shouldn't he fight for it? Was he really going to just duck and run at the first sight of a rival? It pissed her off that his answer was to not even ask Polair what she wanted after all of this mess.

"It's clear you still have feelings for each other! You're just letting fear get in the way!" Scorpa leaned in, demanding he listen to her. As much as she wanted Flydra to find love and happiness, she didn't want it to be out of being Buffel's rebound. She didn't want Buffel to blow this chance with Polair and forever wonder 'what if' about tonight. She wouldn't let him form regrets now to break Flydra's heart with later.

"Talk to each other. Even if it hurts. What do you both really want?" Scorpa growled. He could hate her for what she'd done tonight but Scorpa didn't care. She was more than willing to play the villain tonight if it meant clearing this up. She didn't expect anyone to understand her role or to forgive her. She was satisfied with being merely a catalyst.

"Or Flydra will never be able to trust you." At the core of this all, Scorpa knew that until Buffel actually communicated with Polair about this affair, Flydra would never be sure where she stood. She'd always be waiting with a clenched chest. Scorpa needed Buffel to know that this wasn't good enough to count as closure. It was the furthest thing from it.

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 pm

One moment, snacks were in his hands... the next they were on the ground. Oops. Mihail stumbled back a little from the impact of another troll he hadn't been expecting bumping right into him. "A-ah..." He shook his head- it was... fine, sort of. He felt more sorry for whoever was going to have to clean up those snacks on the ground. "It-it-it's fuh--fine, uh, cuh--crrr-crowded in he-here, isn't it." Well... the least he could do was pick some of it up. Mihail dropped down to begin piling some of the crackers back onto the plate he'd been using. Right about the time the other troll bumped into Knetic. Immediately he turned to look at them- "Kne---tic are y--you okay??"

screamingshark

Micillia

DraconicFeline

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:44 pm
Get creative, Mimimi signed. The more she watched this yellowblood, the more he pissed her off. He was a coward, not wanting a spectacle? What could be more romantic than a public spectacle? Idiot.

What did Flygirl see in him? Or the seadweller? They both deserved a lot better. Mimimi seethed, grinding her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:13 pm
Acteon had an idea, now. It was about time they performed, wasn't it? "Mim, come up with me, you can sit by me, or whatever," they said, and signed to her. Piano time. With me. Reaching for the other girl's arm, Ace made their way to the stage. They were scheduled to perform, several romantic piano songs for the party.

They saw the yellowblood by the stage and waved to him. Who cares if he ignored the girls now, because they were gonna get attention one way or another. "Hey dude, I got you," they said with a devilish smile as they went to the microphone, grabbing it before anyone could try to stop them. With a flourish of their hand, they put it to their mouth. "It's time for the next performance, ladies, gents and other distinguished guests!" they said, projecting their voice for everyone to hear.

"But first I got a special message. For my lovely ladies out here, you don't know whatcha missin'!" Acteon's voice dropped to the languid drawl of the yellowblood, and they took the microphone off the stand, taking their seat behind the piano, putting the mic down where it could catch their singing now. They nodded to Mimimi.

Acteon began to play a lighthearted piano riff, and leaned into the microphone as they played the song.

"Making my way downtown, walking fast
Faces pass and I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way
Making a way through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight,"

Acteon sang in Flygirl's voice, a little amused by the whole thing. At least she was a decent singer, which made it easier for the young blueblood to mimic her singing voice to sing the song for the large crowd. After they finished the first song, they immediately changed gears, playing the soft piano notes of the next love song.

"If you wanna slow dance with a partner, this'll be a song to do it to," they said into the microphone with a soft laugh.

Kimbley Kitty
come play with meee

tenaciousgadabout
no need to reply, but got ya voice!

Yamashii
no need to reply, but got ya voice!

Quote:
they have more songs, but i'm leavin a space for replies and stuff

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:59 pm
Polair sighed, she really didn't want to open up to anyone regarding Buffel. Not even when Cerpin asked her who was she waiting for. She knew she was waiting for the yellowblood. But nights passed one after the other... Letters after letters. It wasn't the same even as she forced herself to act as if it was okay with her. It wasn't it truly wasn't. "I do too. Everything's confusing right now I can't label what I feel but..." The same thrill and excitement she''s felt with Buffel she experienced it with Engrav tonight. "I can't believe he... He's not sure?" Her face flushed with anger. "How can't he be sure when he was the one who kissed..."

Polair had found herself in a bad place when he was gone, both dealing with her feelings for him and her blindness. It was really tough for her. It's not fair. After all this time he wasn't sure? Okay, she wasn't sure either but Poilair supposed he knew what was up. "I'm just... Ugh, I don't know what he considers me anymore. I haven't seen him in sweeps, after my last meeting with him. My guess is, he's been with you for the time he's been away."

The words got stuck on her throat, anger seething through once more. God she was angry. "How was I supposed to know what he meant just by a kiss followed by him telling me he had to leave?" She muttered.

"I don't know... I l... like Buffel. But..." She paused, unaware Engrav was there as well. "I think I also like the troll that invited me here as well." She really wanted to understand her heart right now. Hers, Engrav's, Buffel's-- the highblood wanted to bend their chests open, reach out for the pumping organs and study them in hopes she could understand. "He's... he's given me what he hadn't and much more... I treasure that." It was becoming clear to her. But why were her feelings still muddled up? She treasured the inventor, she really did. But she still was hung up on Buffel. "What else can I do? I don't want him to..."

"Flydra I don't want to face him, either of them. I can't, I feel like it'll make things worst." Running away would also be as bad though. Everything that had happened tonight was a proof of that. "I waited for him to decide to show up for so long, thinking he'd have the answers I was seeking regarding both of us, just to be informed he's been as unsure and confused. I got tired of having to wait for him to commit. I've realized this." Polair took a deep breath. "All I regret... is never telling him how I felt right before he left. Not being able to label what I felt. I regret never telling him he had broke my heart. Worst part is... He wasn't even aware of that. He'll never be."

"I can't do it. I won't be able to without making a fool out of myself."

She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the last comment. The seadweller covered her mouth, trying to prevent any more giggles to escape. "He quite is... But his idiocy has a speckle of charm." God she sounded ridiculous. "I'm sure he never had any intention of leaving this matter to blow on such proportions. You don't deserve this either, Flydra. I apologize for speaking to you so rudely before and for what has been going on tonight. On behalf of both of us, actually." Flydra... wasn't as bad as she initially thought. Weird. Polair opened the door a bit more, offering her an apologetic smile.

Hearing Buffel's voice through the speakers made the seadweller jump. And... Was that Flydra signing? Again? What? Had she been imagining the whole conversation? The door was fully open, shades off as she stared ahead of her, unaware of the tealblood. "Am I going crazy? Wasn't I talking to... What?" She mumbled to herself, rubbing her eyes before taking a few steps forward trying to reach out and see if she was truly alone.
Buzzwulf

Yamashii

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:17 pm
Buffel felt himself yanked off the corner of the stage before he could get a look at where Flydra had gotten off to. His patience with Scorpa was really starting to wear thin.

”Will you stop talkin' like you know anythin' about my situation with Polair? Listen, I have been upfront with Flydra every second about my feelings on Polair, both before and after I even knew what her feelin's were.”

His eyes began to well up as he argued with her.

”That other guy? He didn't even know who I was. He thought I was a fan, Scorpa. She didn't consider me even worthy of a passing mention, I think it's pretty clear where I stand with her. The only thing I gotta do now is apologize to Fly for ever bringin' her up and beg for forgiveness. Never should've even wondered in the first place where I stood with her after all this time, it should've been obvious.”

His voice only quivered once as he shouted his reasonings, but the tears were streaming down his face now. He yanked his arm out of her grasp. He didn't know what to do next, but his confusion was renewed altogether when he heard his own voice boom from the speakers.

He whirled around and saw the two small hecklers. The talkative one was at the microphone, perfectly mimicking his voice to taunt him.

”Oh great, just what everyone needed right now.”

Doutei
Sorry my boy is getting emotional @ u Scorp, he's trying not to

Yamashii
Passing

ImaginationsParadise
mentions

Buzzwulf
for

Kimbley Kitty
y'all!

purplerosesbeauty

tenaciousgadabout

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:20 pm
"Ah?" Garand paused in his fumbling at the red tie around his neck, blinking at the younger blueblood. Pan, likewise, ceased his attempts to narrate the proper way to do it (as if he had ever had a need to tie a tie) and turned on Garand's shoulder to look down at Kwelin in equal surprise. Neither protested when the boy tugged him down to fix it himself, but once it was done he straightened and lifted a hand to tentatively touch it.

"Thank you," he said with a smile as he dropped the hand back to his side. "I'll trust in the experience of an expert." It had certainly gotten him further than the advice of a mouse. Nodding gratefully, he turned to reach for the door, propping it open with one foot before glancing back. "Sorry for holding you up. Sounds like we're missing a show." He made a little 'after you' motion, before it occurred to him to reconsider just how long the boy might have been standing beside him. He'd feel a bit silly if it turned out he was holding the door for nothing.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:34 pm
"Yes, of course-" Nucleo leaned down and took up all of Amonee's vision. It was like a scene out of one of his trashy teen movies. In a good way. The jadeblood flushed green all over at the proximity and fumbled to take the tie from his friend. Was Nucleo even aware of what was going on right now? Did he realize how handsome and amazing he was? Tucking the fabric around underneath the other greenblood's collar, Amonee tried to focus on his task and just about died as a beautiful instrumental piano piece quieted the floor for a slow dance.

"There you go." He finished his handiwork with the tie and pressed his hands against Nucleo's chest as a finishing gesture. It felt warm and strong and Amonee couldn't help but feel weak in the knees. Tonight was just too much. He stepped back and tried to keep his calm. Nucleo was still getting over his disastrous crush on Elidae, they were just here as friends and Amonee really ought to respect that and notmakeamoveonhim!

But Nucleo smiled at him and it was just so pretty.

"Nukes, I want to dance." He said with a pathetic whine in his voice and he wrapped his arms around him in a snug embrace, not caring how needy he seemed right now. They didn't dance so much as sway to the music while hugging and Amonee relished every minute of it.

Doutei

Yamashii

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:45 pm
The club was already bumping, and it immediately made Panili nervous. This kind of extravagance seemed unnecessary, almost dangerous, and she reached out to grab Malory’s hand. It was certainly too bright and loud for Shmothma, which is why Malory had joined her. Well, that -- and that it was Malory’s idea in the first place. The jovial second-in-command had the gall to suggest that Panili needed to make friends, not just Lightseekers associates, so here she was.

Panili still thought it was a bad idea.

“You ready, little one?” the greenblood asked.

She smoothed her pleats, adjusted her pallu, and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment. A long breath -- okay. It was time to go in.

As expected, the social atmosphere vibrated in her vision. She tried to keep her mind in the present. Hopefully there would be trolls here she could recognize. Perhaps someone would set off the fire alarm, or the military would bust in and she could go home.

Everyone??
She's here and filled with fear!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm
"Irritating," Lorata decided aloud, watching as Buffel and Scorpa made their way to the stage. She might not have had the whole story, since she hadn't quite been here for the whole explosion of drama, but the context she had and the impression of Buffel she had from meeting him in the past did not do him any favors. Regardless of how they worked things out, she was already decided that Flydra could do much better.

A shift of thought further down that line drew her attention abruptly back to the blueblood she'd ignored in favor of greeting Scorpa. Crossing her arms and tilting her head just so, she gave him a long, piercing stare. "Static, wasn't it?" Of course it was. She pushed a touch of false sweetness into her voice. "What was that you were saying about battling Scorpa?"

Of course, it was right about then that Acteon's performance began, and maybe the effect of the stare down was a bit lessened as she glanced back to the stage with a little relief. If Flydra was back to singing already, then things must have been- No? She wasn't on stage?

Micillia

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:05 pm
Mim wasn't expecting to be on stage! She readily climbed up with Acteon, trying to quickly figure out where to best place herself. She wanted to be able to still hear... oh!

Mimimi climbed up on top of the piano, lounging on it like she had seen Odette do in a commercial once. Leisurely, she kicked her feet and struck a variety of lazy poses to ham up the crowd.

As the Flydra song came to a close, Mimimi prepared something special. Reaching under her dress sash, she grabbed a flask of paraffin and took a swig. Rolling onto her stomach, she winked and brought a hand to her lips, then blew a kiss at the crowd.

It ignited in a huge breath of flame, extending past the stage and over the heads of the closer trolls in the audience. Paraffin was a safer oil to play with, so Mimimi wasn't particularly worried about setting anything on fire, at least not when she was so high up on the stage. Most of the trolls were short enough to be unaffected, but perhaps they might get scared anyways.

Mimimi laughed at the thought, little flames escaping her mouth as she giggled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:50 pm
Sascha cut down the center of the club. He was late, technically, but it looked to him like he'd arrived in time to miss all the boring stuff. The party was in full swing. Trolls were glittering in all their finest duds under the rapidly flashing lights of the dance floor. There was some kind of live performance happening on the stage. Wait, were those..?

Before Sascha could decipher the musical stylings of what may or may not have been literal children, one of them nearly lit the stage lights on fire. Holy s**t.

"Holy s**t." Sascha clapped his hands over his head and whistled through his teeth. Now THAT was some showmanship. "Encore!" He whooped despite still standing back near the doors.

Sascha's hollering descended into mirthful cackles. He'd certainly worked up his thirst. Where were those refreshments? Speaking of--where was Cerpin? Wasn't he the one who invited him in the first place?

Sascha made a beeline for the punch bowl. First things first.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:14 am
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"Pol," Engrav said softly from the corner behind the door, trying not to startle the seadweller. "It's not Flydra on stage. It's just some wigglers being wigglers. Causing mischief and whatnot. I guess all of us made a bit of a scene." He didn't want to think about it. He wasn't looking forward to being the butt of jokes from the SHEshells or Chiara or anyone else for a while. Or Caiden. Gog, he felt like an idiot.

This #%$@ing Buffel character though. Engrav was conflicted. Clearly the yellowblood was an imbecile, unsure of everything the inventor desperately wanted. And he'd hurt Polair deep. No wonder she'd been so timid for so long. Just thinking about it filled Engrav with murderous, boiling, white hot rage. He pressed it back down, swallowed it with a bile chaser. He had practice.

So what DID he want?

"Polair, I just need to say my piece for a moment." He glanced at Flydra across the doorjam, who pretty clearly had no intention of going anywhere. The inventor gritted his teeth, but continued. Gog he wished the tealblood would leave. Engrav knew the entire episode was already far too public. If Flydra had seen this much already though, Engrav really couldn't think of much more more he could embarrass them with. "I had a lot of fun tonight. And I'd like to keep doing that." It was true, even if it was strange to admit it to himself. "I'd like to experience and experiment with what this is with you. But I think you have to talk to..." Engrav gritted his teeth, prosthetic fingers grinding on each other until sparks flew. "Buffel. I think you need to know where you stand with him. I can tell this is eating you up."

Engrav let out a sigh, long and deep. "And I think I need to know too."

ImaginationsParadise
reckoning time, kid

Yamashii
Finally got my two cents in

tenaciousgadabout
You were mentioned!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash