Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 am
Just as the crying had started to fade, its path of destruction down her face continuing, Haku came into view. Pouting her sobs renewed. Hitting the side of the fountain in frustration she pointed at Haku and cried " Yer no prettybirdie!" Why wasn't he a pretty bird? Was that beyond the fountain's powers? She needed a new fountain.

Bringing her wings up, thankfully they still worked even if it was an uncoordinated swaying, "Fell, sky hates me!!" Holding her hands to her bruised, abused face she sobbed harder turning her swaying into falling on her side and curling up.

DaemonGabrielle
crying drunk, have fun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:27 am
Teigra

Mellinae relaxed visibly when the spotted male came into her view. She had begun to worry that her game was not up to standards. wasn't that silly? Who could resist all of her?

She reached over grabbed her glass of wine and took a sip to hide the fact that a grin lit across her face at the ludicrous thought that she wouldn't be able to attract a male. Sparing a glance at the male, she quickly turned the amused grin to a more subdued smile. "About time you showed up. I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me..."

Okay. So maybe that thought had affected her more than she originally thought. Perhaps the wine was getting to her. Setting her glass away, she reached up to tuck some hair behind her head fins. "I do hope there will be no.....extra activities this party? " She said, only half joking. "Last party was a tad too exciting for little ol' me." She purred, suddenly feeling the need to lean forward and show off her ample cleavage. What had been in that wine?

EvilSilverDragon

Haku giggled, pushing a stray feather off of his little Canary's face. Poor dear couldn't see the plants if her feathers were covering her eyes. "Of course not, you silly pigeon. No one would actually WANT to be a bird. Besides, birds know nothing of plants. Why would I want to know nothing of plants?!"

Watching the poor mustard colored Raven explain her plight and fall down, he tsked at her playfully. "Now, now. That's no way to be. Where's my brave little chicken? There are plants to decorate. One doesn't need to fly to paint a pot!" He said, giving his harpy friend a tap on the beak. Speaking of paint, where was that Mellon?! They couldn't paint without supplies!!

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:52 am
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aidan let out a small chuckle as he glided over to Qadira. "Our timing seems perfect. Two parties so soon." Well...The last one ended in disaster. The poor queen and her consort. They should keep a ear open at least. Maybe someone would let something slip about the princesses whereabouts.

She shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts and let his tail curl around Qadira's. "Did you see all those in the lobby when we were brought up here? All those different wings...It's rather exotic, don't you think my dear?" The ocean was so vast but just being here was like a different world. So alien to them. "Maybe I should try to see if they shed...A few behind your fins would bring out the glow in your lovely eyes." His fingers gently trailed a path behind her ear fin as he smiled softly to her. Despite all that had happened, they would make the best of the party. Just the two of them.

DaemonGabrielle

Qadira smile grew larger as her husband glided toward her and grasped her tail. She had managed all the luck when she had found Aiden so long ago. A blush swept across her features, following the path his fingers took across her cheek. "Oh you charming man. Stop it. Before I light this entire room on fire with just my cheeks. " She playfully swatted her mate's arm before giving him a small kiss on his own cheek.

"I do find the winged creatures fascinating, too So many different wings.... Such interesting color combinations.. I wonder if their many different wing types mean many different flying methods?" She paused to sweep a cracker across the fall of cheese in the fountain.

She popped the cracker in her mouth and moaned a tiny bit in pleasure as the cheese flavor burst across her mouth in rampant ecstasy. "Oh. My. Goddess. Aiden!! You have to try this....orange stuff. It is FANTASTIC!!"

She grabbed another prawn and skipped it thru the cheese as well. With the same effect. More moans if pleasure swept across the tiny space between her mate and herself.

"Oh Aiden.... I believe I have found something heavenly."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:52 am
Fluffing up, somewhere deep inside indignation rose, "Prettybirb is best!" Couldn't he see just by looking at her how amazing they were? Makeup ran dark rivers down her face smudged like charcoal as she tried to wipe them away. Facepainted in emotion was not a good look for her. He was sooo worried about stupid plants. That should have been one of her wishes!

Plants to decorate? Looking around with her lip quivering, she mentioned, "You'd paint over all the work?!" Her sister and Venus put so much work into all of this and he wanted to undo that!?

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:08 am
EvilSilverDragon

Haku's grin grew as his little parakeet announced her defense and then smeared her makeup across her face. That was the excitement he needed! "Yes! Of course pretty birds are best!" They were best at scouting. Best at flying. Best at painting, as Lillibeth had so generously shown.

Reaching down to pull Lillibeth into an upright position, he shook his head at her accusations. "Of course not, pretty bird! I am merely enhancing it. Helping the plants shine in their natural beauty! You want the plants to look their best, yes?" He asked, his smile contradicting the slightly sly look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 am
Fea Line
just keeping Pothos apprised of pels whereabouts

Pel crossed the lobby, having a full tummy and a heavy heart. Pausing at the water fountain, he sat down and watched his reflection for a minute. There wasn't anything wrong with him. He was beautiful, right? He had high cheekbones most women would kill for. Hair that was soft. A trim body that took little to care for. He couldn't understand what made it so difficult to get the one thing he truly wanted.

He closed his eyes and thought back to party last year. The scramble. The look of utter panic. The almost dying. When had his obsession grown into this? When had his love twisted and warped and became so ugly?

He shuddered and opened his eyes. Things had to change.
That much was obvious. He had seen people tossing coins in here all night. Maybe he could make a wish too? Goddess herself knew that he had decent enough luck. He also happened to know quite a few deities. Maybe who ever ran this fountain would take pity on him.

Reaching into the small pouch hanging from his vines across the hip, he pulled out three coins. He pressed the first briefly to his lips and whispered "Please. I wish for Pothos to forgive me. " Then he tossed the coin in.

The second coin he held to his forehead and whispered "Please give me the knowledge necessary to not make another a** of myself these few days. " And then he gave the coin a toss into the glistening waters.

Pelagious gathered the last coin up and gave it a hard look. Final wish. Pressing the coin against his bare heart, he prayed "Please. Give me the heart to let him go if I need to. Give me the strength to stay away if I must. And please, dear goddess, give me the heart to survive." Then he tossed the final coin in, wiped his watery eyes, and made his way toward the bubbly.

If all else failed, he was gonna drink responsibly and watch the others dance. Anything to take his mind of his current pain.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Pel threw three coins
into the wishing well.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:01 pm
From angry to endless giggling the truth of his words helped to draw away the tears. Yes, pretty birds are the best creatures ever. Not that she looked it, foresight of Venus not to cover the halls with mirrors helped a lot as far as forgetting her state.

From the ground, to standing, it took all of two seconds for her to lose her balance again. Only this time instead of hitting the floor she draped herself over Haku giggling into his ear before slurring, "See, pretty birb nos, wings!" Who cared about plants? Just having her there increased his nature beauty, it was there! Nuzzling a little against him, Lillibeth stayed where she was content.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:35 pm
Haku petted his favorite bird friends back. At least she was up! Now they could go paint things!! If he could find that darn Mellon. His eye caught on Lillibeth's face. Or he could use her makeup.

Splendid idea!! "Come on! Let's away!! I'm sure there is something I could use as...' his eyes trained to the ground and found some of Lillibeth's feathers from her tumble earlier. "Ah!! Yes. Feathers! That'll work!!"

He tried to scoop them up but quickly realized his harpy buddy wasn't that stable on her own. Drats. Then he realized that he had an entire bird. Made of feathers. Stuck on his arm. He had his own paintbrush right here.

His grin going by the second, he nudged lillibeth forward. "Come on. We must find paints!"

EvilSilverDragon

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:00 pm
Only his eyes followed as she started to stuff the place, his mind wholly focused on what the protocol was to make this an 'enjoyable' evening in this situation. To say his posture was stiff was an understatement. When offered the plate, however, he completely misread the cue and awkwardly reached out to take the entire thing with a soft, "Thank you." He paused for a moment before picking up the marshmallow - what was this squishy thing? - gingerly dipping it into some chocolate, and placing the entire thing in his mouth.

Her question caught him mid-chew, his eyes widening quite like a deer in headlights as she struggled to quickly finish.

"Ah..." he cleared his throat of any remaining food before glancing up in thought. After a moment though, he looked back down and shook his head. "He wasn't on the route between the tree and lake, at least..." he paused awkwardly before glancing down and suddenly becoming quite interested in the cookie. Picking it up to dip it in the chocolate, he added, "Sorry..."

Of course he wouldn't have seen someone random like that, not with how infrequently he'd been on that path. Wouldn't that have been something?Even he knew better than to voice this, however, as he let the silence hang and take a bite.

Man... That was a terrible subject to bring up.

"This is... good?"

Smooth.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:12 pm
If it wasn't for the stopping of movement, Asrun likely wouldnt have noticed the ball going down. As it were, however, she still had to look away. The entire thing was simply too stimulating for her eyes.

Ugh...

The sudden sensation of being pulled back into dance sent a small chill down her spine as she realized she'd broken into a bit of a sweat with the movement. Somehow concurrently hot and cold, the new onslaught of sensual sensations split her weary focus even further. By now, she'd probably been getting pulled around more than properly following the dancing steps.

Just 'round and 'round and 'round they went. 'Round and up and back and down and 'round and 'round.

EvilSilverDragon
Alioki

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 pm
Once Valko had claimed his piece, Hatil brought the stick to her lips and cleared the rest in one clean motion. Mmm~ Yes~ Valko's food was always the best food, but food Valko had eaten from was pretty tasty too. She'd learned quite the fact today.

Grinning, she skipped over the affectionately wrap her arms around him from behind and rub her still slightly-puffed cheeks against his own. What a great friend and a great party! He was super warm too; so warm~ She could just stay like this all day if he'd let her.

Looking down at his plate, she reached down to grab some of his food (without releasing him from her) and take a bite of it.

Tasty <3

As she chewed, she looked up and about the party, watching the others moving in almost slow motion. Quite a few seemed to be going off in interesting directions; three rooms to be exact. How interesting! Swallowing, she pointed out the three groups.

"What'dya think they're doin?"

shadica
Valko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 pm
Fraise couldn't help but let out a small laugh. He...Was too cute sometimes. "A girlfriend is...What you'd call me if we were dating...It's the step before marriage...A title you call your lover you want to be with an no one else...I'd...Call you my boyfriend then...Ummm..." She looked around and waved her hand at Lannister's marriage booth. "Well that says weddings so...I assume he's marrying others. Ya know binding two lovers souls together forever...Being with the one..."She hoped he knew that part at least...Did the naiad get married? She had some many question now.

She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "You've never called me the love of your life before...I love you too." She replied as she wiped her eyes. She noticed how the lobby looked a bit emptier. "Oh ummm...I think I heard something about an aquarium here somewhere ummm...I can't really stay underwater that long...But but I could hold my breath a try really really hard for you.." Her gaze met his own as she looked in his eyes for an answer.

Antidia

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:56 pm
Valko's tail wagged happily as Hatil came over and wrapped her arms around him. Her feathers where so soft! Soft and fluffy and warm! He liked how soft her feathers where when they brushed against his cheek. (even though they tickled a little).

After she had grabbed a snack from his plate Valko grabbed one from his plate. Mmm the food was so good!

"Dunno" Valko responded as he looked over to where Hatil was pointing and watched the other spread out and go into different rooms. "Explore?" Exploring with her was so much, it would make the party even greater! Ooh maybe they could find new food too!

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:06 pm
Theras's attention was quickly drawn elsewhere. There was a commotion. He gripped his spear and nudged his cousin's attention to a wolf looking thing and fairy winged claw guy who seemed to be arguing.
Was this it? Was this their chance? Oh she hit him! He was getting excited.
Finally they could do something- And...It was over? Theras made a face as the girl just seemed to tell the guy what to do and that was it. "What...Was that? Really?" He scoffed and leaned back against the wall with a glance to his cousin. "I finally understand our moms." With that he made a whip motion.
"Woo-kssshhhh woo-kssshhh!"

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:58 pm
At this point, Cerulean was pretty sure that the blush was he had on his skin was going to permanently stay on him, but he tried his best not to let it stop him. “You are too you know. I love your coloring and those tattoos you have. I don’t think I could go through that pain myself, you’re a lot more brave than me.” He replied, chuckling a bit.

He shook his head no, and big smile on his face at her question. “Of course not! After all, this pool isn’t just for us naiads! Even if we’re the majority of pae in here.” He said, looking around, but already he could see some not-naiads in the water, some of them looking like they really wouldn’t be able to keep their heads above the water if they weren’t left alone.

He gave her a small smile. “Great then! And um, thanks again. You’re really the uh, first land pae that I’ve actually talked to, and you’re making quite the impression!” Well, that certainly wasn’t the best way to say it. But it was hard to get anything out when his head was so jumbled.

And then his blush reached new levels of covering his entire body when she gave him a peck on the cheek. He stayed in shook for a bit, before giving her a nervous smile. However, since she did say she wanted to swim, he took her hand, and headed out a bit farther in the pool, lightly tugging her to tell her to come with him. “Come on, this will be fun!”

Dream WhiteWitz
Sorry, been out of it this weekend! Should be better at responding this week!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff