Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:34 am
Adon groaned, dancing was not her forteigh as she went about trying to be as ladylike as she could. she listened to Eliza and nodded her head as she said "I am more concerned the ladies will be afraid of me" she said giving a small smirk. After Adon attempted to not gulpp the tea, instead tried to do it as Eliza showed which wasnt the hardest things, however that combined with having to sit straight and look proper made her look like a wobbly mess. It took Adon several very shaky tries to get it down to an okay level and that came the eating whcih for her was deffinetly the second hardest thing she had done. "Can't I just go and hide somewhere when this is all going on? my god being a noble's maid is almost as difficult as...well...things" she said getting a look from Eliza. "okay, okay....I promised i would try....I jsut have a hard time seeing myself in such beautiful things like you sometimes Eliza, dresses and corsets, and heels....all of these are foreign and unusual to me...yes i wore dresses before but not for long and outside of my hair I do not have alot going for me, I just feel like I will only hinder you if i am seen" she said trying again with the crumpets but failing miserably.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:00 am

Eliza watched her try a bit before she showed her, having done it for a long time she attempted to slow a bit and show a bit more to Adon. "You could wait although you still need to sit proper. But any where we would eat or partake in events most rules follow the same Ladies take small sips and small bites, as must their maid's. I wont force you to go to events with me if you dont wish to, nut I would like to take you to some event's if I can so I do not need to go alone." Eliza said with a small smile and reaching over she gently placed her hand over Adon's. "Even if you choose to attend none, I would like to teach you somethings so if I were to have guest then you would attract less attention to yourself."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 am
Adon shook her head "I will go to them I just...." she said looking away. "I just do not want to embarass you...." she said blushing again. Adon was not one to easily fluster but this seemed to be doing the job quite easily as she huffed, "to the outside world they see me as a outcast, a oddball and in a world like this it will only hurt your reputation i feel" she said trying not to get upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 am

"You stood on a rock, in the middle of a market and yelled out.You cant to do worse then that unless you sleep with a lord and carry his child now. I was also blamed for the loss of my husband. There is little that will put me down much further then I have been. A maid with as bright and lively as the sun, she would be the asked herself to go places even if she made some mistakes. I just as you do your best not to insult someone. If you have few manners people will overlook it. I simply wish you to know of the habits and try them so you can learn how things are done and do your best to not insult someone. I learned them all myself so I may have overdone it a bit as my tutors have done." Eliza gave a small smile and a squeeze to Adons hand. "I know nothing of teaching other's, so i dont know what to expect, and I may push but its how I was taught myself."

Adonfang
(Is the reply i made okay?)

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff