Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Entering the clothing store first, she waits for Rei to enter as well before getting a cart and proceeding to the baby section in order to shop for Akio. "Want me to hold him while you do the shopping? Might make things easier if you have a hand or two free." She makes that offer, freeing her hands up in case Rei took her up on the offer.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:25 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

When Princess Rei entered the clothing store, she noticed it wasn't quite so busy. Her gaze shifted back to her companion, smiling a little with a slight nod. Rei let Anna hold onto little Akio while the two browsed the section marked for infants. She paused to look at some clothes made for boys, picking up some night clothes to begin with in a medium blue with silver trim. "Hmm, I've never seen quite a variety before. Seems the tailors take quite a bit of inspiration from a lot of places." Rei noted observantly while placing the clothes into the cart. Moving towards the next area, she saw some that were more traditional medieval styled, the kind she guessed was more suited for an infant prince.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Yeah...they are good with being multicultural." Anna responds to Rei's observation. She holds Akio gently, rocking him just slightly, as they continue to explore the store. When they reached the medieval section, Anna shakes her head a little. "If you're looking for a style for a ninja prince, then perhaps a Western-style medieval isn't quite what we're looking for. I would think something more...Asian."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image

A small, mysterious smile crept upon Princess Rei's face at her friend's remark. Surely there'd be a lot to teach, not just to one person, but maybe to the rest of her dear companions about her own life at some point. "Perhaps you're right. Ninja do tend to blend into their environment with everyday clothing. Like a merchant, everyday citizen or, in my case for example, I'd usually take the job of being someone's personal bodyguard." she explained simply while browsing the Asian clothes for infants. Princess Rei was careful when she browsed through the different clothing, yet seemed a bit undecided at the moment. She sifted through a small pile until she found two good outfits befitting her little boy with the colors being dark blue with black trim. "Hmm, this might work. What do you think?" Rei held the clothes out to show her companion, one at a time, each in the proper size.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"If you're looking to be a bodyguard, you know I have the money." Anna laughs softly for a moment. "Defending myself might be easy, given my curse, but I'd rather not resort to that.? She then examines the outfits which Rei had picked out for Akio, and holds him out to them, imagining the boy wearing those clothes. "I think he'd look quite handsome with those. One might even say regal."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image

Placing the outfits in the cart, Rei went on to browse a different area in the infant section. This time, she rummaged through some warmer clothes more suitable, if one day her son decided to be a shinobi. The color scheme remained a dark blue with black trim, consistent with the traditional ninja attire. Once more, her gaze shifted towards the last few sets of clothes she'd decided on, used for formal occasions. "Hmm, that should be everything I suppose." Rei concluded in her usual calm manner. She turned and began walking towards the counter, making sure her companion kept up. "Hard to imagine how quickly time goes, raising children and all." Rei added observantly while approaching the counter.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Yeah...well, it can also go more slowly. I'll be sure to let you know how it feels to be flowing in a few months." She laughs. "And since I'm helping here, maybe you can help me when it starts to get closer to my delivery date?" She asks. "At that point, some more help would definitely be more appreciated."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image

"Yes, I'd love to. Might not know a whole lot, but I did have some lessons from the court physician. The rest I've read from a few books, mostly." Princess Rei had answered her companion with a small smile and nod. She noticed little Akio seemed quite content spending time with Anna, his gaze looking back to everything around him. "Shall I take him while you tend to the bill?" Rei asked Anna calmly once the cashier approached the counter.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:06 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna nods and hands Akira back to his adoptive mother, taking the cart full of clothes in return. She proceeds to the checkout counter, making the purchase in full with one of the gold coins in her pouch. She then returns to the mother and child, the clothes now in a series of bags. "Alright. One successful purchase!" She chimes, a smile on her face.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image

Taking little Akio from Anna, Princess Rei waited patiently while her companion tended to the task at hand. "Thank you, Anna." Princess Rei replied with a small grin. She took one of the bags so it wouldn't be such a heavy load for her companion, walking with her out of the shop. "So, anyplace you feel like going to?" Rei inquired curiously, noting there was still time before the middle of the afternoon came around. Truly, she wasn't in any hurry, but perhaps now would be a good time to show Akio around the town for a short while, other than the clothes shop.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:08 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Hmm..." Anna puts her right index finger to her chin, thinking on Rei's request for a moment. "Well, we could go get something to eat. If Akio might be up for that. I'm not familiar with your schedule, aside from the fact that he ate not too long ago."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing, outside ↛ σutfít

"Sounds like a good idea. I actually have the rest of the day off anyhow." Princess Rei answered with a small smile. She kept on walking with Anna out into the streets, remaining on the side of the road while going through the city center. "Where to from here? My schedule is kind of the all day shift, in a nutshell." Rei added as if recalling her odd schedule in her head while the two traveled. She carefully adjusted her grip on little Akio who had his focus on the odd sights around them.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, what are you hungry for?" Anna asks. "I'm paying, so we can do whatever you want. Burger? Cafe food? We can even go to one of our places and order in some pizza." She gives a little shrug. "Come to think of it, with all these clothes, we probably should stop by your place for a minute so that we're not lugging them around town, right?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image

Princess Rei was silent for a bit, glancing from the purchased items then back at her companion. Surely there was something she could do about the items she'd found in the shop, but then an idea came to mind. Without speaking, she took some of the clothes and managed to fit them all into one bag, leaving the rest empty. Taking the bag in one hand, it didn't feel too heavy while carrying little Akio in the other. "Perhaps later we'll drop these off at my home. As for food however, I guess the cafe sounds fine." Princess Rei answered her companion simply. It had indeed been a while since she returned to the small cafe, from what she remembered. Though not often did she step foot into such places.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:19 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Then the cafe it is." Anna says cheerfully as the two women continue to walk. After a few moments, Anna looks at Rei curiously. "Hey, you don't have to carry everything...I can hold either Akio or the clothes, if you want me to? And are you okay...you seem kind of silent..." She continues to walk as she speaks, to the cafe.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out